peshorendeto22

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, you have to put it on korean mode or you would not be able to trigger scenes and some quests will go bug.
I think you will bug all if you try to do the last quest you have in english language in english mode, if you play in that mode and complete the quest, the story will get bugged.
How do i put it in korean mode
I have only english

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
mangomango gives you $10,000
showmethemoney gives you $500

item codes are case sensitive, so if you type in "item,cotton,99" it'll tell you it can't find the item.

Edit: mangomango also fills your inventory with crafting parts, 50 of each to be precise.

Last edited:

Avoiid Deli

Mar 4, 2018
Well, even though it freezes me from time to time I saw that they have added more missions to the only 3 characters, removing those from the gym or the library and it was nice although I dislike having made the same mistake twice :")
ps: they are on the right track!

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
So the supporters or people who is thinking on support them should do it blindly until the game its completed to maybe expect or not to be delivered?

Its a coinflip with them and anyone who actually considers to support the current state of the game and its hypothetical not confirmed alternative patch its just wasting money in a butchered product.
Who's telling you to support them? Just see how it plays out in the end and make your decision after.

They also haven't publicly announced that they were releasing a patch, that possibility was just from my DM and I'm relaying the information. So it's not like they're dangling that prospect in front of their current supporters.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
Who's telling you to support them? Just see how it plays out in the end and make your decision after.

They also haven't publicly announced that they were releasing a patch, that possibility was just from my DM and I'm relaying the information. So it's not like they're dangling that prospect in front of their current supporters.
They have publicly announced that they'll be making a patch, the developer r35 stated in one of the threads over on Steam that it would be made. Think it's in the thread talking about a potential patch, a couple pages in

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
They have publicly announced that they'll be making a patch, the developer r35 stated in one of the threads over on Steam that it would be made. Think it's in the thread talking about a potential patch, a couple pages in
So just because he wrote it on steam that means its gonna actually happen?!

Bruh nothing been set on stone and they didn't even bothered on be consistent and firm on their actions and you expect to believe them just because a steam response on the forums???? no shoot lmao supporting them at the current game state its like blindly believe they will release the patch after the game its supposedly finished, they can backout and make a BS excuse just to move on to the other game that is in a farm and may be the possible outcome of get all incest related content removed because of patreon or simply for poor decisions from their end just like its happening with this one.

So i say it again, if they expect redemption then they should release the patch first before the game gets finished

Jul 28, 2020
So just because he wrote it on steam that means its gonna actually happen?!

Bruh nothing been set on stone and they didn't even bothered on be consistent and firm on their actions and you expect to believe them just because a steam response on the forums???? no shoot lmao supporting them at the current game state its like blindly believe they will release the patch after the game its supposedly finished, they can backout and make a BS excuse just to move on to the other game that is in a farm and may be the possible outcome of get all incest related content removed because of patreon or simply for poor decisions from their end just like its happening with this one.

So i say it again, if they expect redemption then they should release the patch first before the game gets finished
Idk if they're gonna actually make it, just stating what information is out there, you can believe it or not. If you're looking for the game with all previous artwork and writing, I wouldn't support them either until the patch came out, I get it.

Also just an FYI, the reason it's been mentioned on the Steam forums subtly (Also has been mentioned on Itch.io too) is likely because they don't want to make any official patreon post out of fear of getting in trouble again. It's like with the Discord channel, they released that again but as a 'fan-made' one, and have distanced themselves from it, which sounds like a lie, but whatever, as long as updates are still being worked on, idc.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes