Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe instead of adding new characters we focus on the ones we have? I'm fine with adding new toys in the dungeon, but we already got plenty of characters in the overworld that ain't doing much.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
Ugoku E.C.M. 1-5 (there are five of them all numbered) is the name of their games. They aren't so much games as they are interactive animation viewers. Zankuro also goes by "sys3.6.3." and sells their stuff on dlsite.
Why did Zankuro quit working on Ugoku E.C.M.? I would really like to see part 6, I have been waiting for a long time, and he is doing it is unclear what if you read his tweets

l3chuza

Nov 20, 2021
Idk only recently found the game but it seems alright to me. Maybe it's because I haven't waited almost a year for the game but the gameplay is basic but the art is stellar. As for the "update" of the art idk I couldn't care less since all they did was just make the models taller and removed a teddy bear.

FallingSnow

Jan 11, 2018
Idk only recently found the game but it seems alright to me. Maybe it's because I haven't waited almost a year for the game but the gameplay is basic but the art is stellar. As for the "update" of the art idk I couldn't care less since all they did was just make the models taller and removed a teddy bear.
I've never had any problems with the design change, only problem that i had was about Dolly's costume change, but playing a little bit gives you the option to use the old model so I'm fine with the game and excited for the full version.

Jun 13, 2017
So? It's not that rare to have big areolas that took over half your boobs.
well that's the first one i've seen of that size so i'd say it's pretty rare to me. but if that works for you then you do you, boo. i'm just providing feedback on the new art albeit flippantly.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
So? It's not that rare to have big areolas that took over half your boobs.
I mean I go on cam sites and the hundreds of tits I've seen on there just by browsing and them be pepperoni nips is like 0:100. pepperoni nips aren't common nor are they 1 in a million but to have areola that huge from the pic you randomly grabbed off the internet yeah that's like pretty damn rare my guy

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
well that's the first one i've seen of that size so i'd say it's pretty rare to me. but if that works for you then you do you, boo. i'm just providing feedback on the new art albeit flippantly.
with the art style that this game has when it comes to the titties, the breasts are proportionate to the areola to match so technically the areola is only so big because the breast is so big

Reactions: datboi2oo6

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I mean I go on cam sites and the hundreds of tits I've seen on there just by browsing and them be pepperoni nips is like 0:100. pepperoni nips aren't common nor are they 1 in a million but to have areola that huge from the pic you randomly grabbed off the internet yeah that's like pretty damn rare my guy
That's called false negative.
How many woman is on earth, compared to those who became camgirl? And within those camgirls, which, is doing that because they're proud of their beauty/body, has no issues with displaying their large areolas, which, by most cases, is a kind of complex?

Try visiting your local whorehouse/orgy and look around for those. It's more common than you thought it'll be.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
That's called false negative.
How many woman is on earth, compared to those who became camgirl? And within those camgirls, which, is doing that because they're proud of their beauty/body, has no issues with displaying their large areolas, which, by most cases, is a kind of complex?

Try visiting your local whorehouse/orgy and look around for those. It's more common than you thought it'll be.
???? lol! what? you do realize there are thousands upon thousands of girls that become camgirls every day regardless of being pretty or not? there's a market for every fugly bitch online. no one gives a shit about their face being pretty they just want to see tits and ass that's it. I just made an opinion based on years of cam viewing experience that's enough to make an educated guess on the likelihood of running into a girl with pepperoni nips. im not saying having nips like that isnt that common but having nips like THAT is not common thats rare. look idk if i struck a nerve but im just gonna let you be you i dont really care tbh i just wanted to share my experience whether it was wanted or not.

Jun 13, 2017
with the art style that this game has when it comes to the titties, the breasts are proportionate to the areola to match so technically the areola is only so big because the breast is so big
it's not proportionate though. no matter how big breasts get, the areola being 70% of the surface area just doesn't look "normal". but besides the point, i still think they're freckles like the picture i was referring to. it just turned out looking like leprosy to me, as harsh as that sounds :LUL:

Reactions: throwway9
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes