fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
it's not proportionate though. no matter how big breasts get, the areola being 70% of the surface area just doesn't look "normal". but besides the point, i still think they're freckles like the picture i was referring to. it just turned out looking like leprosy to me, as harsh as that sounds :LUL:
I think dev is into that post-pregnancy stuff in girls cuz if I'm not wrong girls areola stretch because
of lactation and since that's a common thing in this game I'm betting the headcanon here is because of that reason regardless if they never were pregnant to begin with because it fits devs tastes

edit: i say this but i havent played the game in forever so idk if lactation was a big thing or not lol i just imagine thats the logical explanation for the areola being slighly bigger and most areolas that pair with breasts that huge

Jun 13, 2017
I think dev is into that post-pregnancy stuff in girls cuz if I'm not wrong girls areola stretch because
of lactation and since that's a common thing in this game I'm betting the headcanon here is because of that reason regardless if they never were pregnant to begin with because it fits devs tastes

edit: i say this but i havent played the game in forever so idk if lactation was a big thing or not lol i just imagine thats the logical explanation for the areola being slighly bigger and most areolas that pair with breasts that huge
i guess we'll just find out when she gets naked :BootyTime:

Reactions: Johnro

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Did you guys not see the Cardi B tit pic from a while back? She's got giant aerolas. They are messy around the edges too. It's just a thing that happens, mostly after pregnancy. Not that rare. They do seem to be a bit exaggerated in game though.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
do you guys think that this game will release on Steam before the end of 2021?
doubtful. even more doubtful that they will deliver the supposed uncensored incest patch to revert the crappy changes that currently are being seen on this version lol

The fact this game getting transitions from Unity then to RPG MV and again to Unity shows a lot of unprofessionalism and a lack of managing properly updates when comes to give a decent development to the story, plot and most importantly not being a bunch of cheap people on getting free translation of the game on several languages by free paid volunters lmao!

zate

Jan 21, 2021
[QUOTE = "njc6326, publicación: 7005637, miembro: 39093"]
¿Creen que este juego se lanzará en Steam antes de finales de 2021?
[/CITA]
Espero que si para poder jugarlo con todas las actualizaciones xd se acabe el dema y ahora tengo el dinero para comprarlo a traves de steam, ya que no tengo paypal xd

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
I mean I go on cam sites and the hundreds of tits I've seen on there just by browsing and them be pepperoni nips is like 0:100. pepperoni nips aren't common nor are they 1 in a million but to have areola that huge from the pic you randomly grabbed off the internet yeah that's like pretty damn rare my guy
Why are people even arguing on here about what is "common" when we're talking about a game where all the girls have 1 in a million sized massive natural tits on a slim frame... The game is already unrealistic lmao, drawing the line at the nips being very uncommon is silly. Just say "I don't care for big nips" :LUL:

tuanz

Aug 11, 2021
The game is great but I got stuck after buying the "good hooker" and the MC said "Let's wait for Alyssa :((

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The game is great but I got stuck after buying the "good hooker" and the MC said "Let's wait for Alyssa :((
There's really not much after that if I'm not mistaken, you end up hiding the doll in the garage under the work bench and then it disappears the next day and that's the end of the quest for now

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes