Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Sorry if this seem dumb to ask but how do you start the new quest for this update?
If you are playing the latest update the yoga room will have new music. You get both quests from massaging her until her affection bar is halfway and then full.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
If you are playing the latest update the yoga room will have new music. You get both quests from massaging her until her affection bar is halfway and then full.
and the person who put out the new update (cheers you're the goat if you are reading this) isn't the new content right?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
This is a link to 0.8.8.1.
We need a link to 0.9.7.
Literally the post above yours xD

To access the new Manjula quest go to the yoga room and pick the "massage" option. There's a saleswoman in the frontyard of your house, a drug dealer at night in a random location, and you can interact with the shelves in the library. Also new weapons, and I think that's it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wetere

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
Literally the post above yours xD

To access the new Manjula quest go to the yoga room and pick the "massage" option. There's a saleswoman in the frontyard of your house, a drug dealer at night in a random location, and you can interact with the shelves in the library. Also new weapons, and I think that's it.
I'm sorry. I was mistaken!

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Looks like they reverted the characters at the playground to their original designs. Might repledge, but I'll wait and see first.

Reactions: longsuper1
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes