Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone have a full list of cheats that work? So far the ones that I know work are for dildos, tokens, paint, and wood.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, Linda (blond girl from the toystore) is back to her original design too.
I saw Ruri and her design doesn't seem to have reverted. Or is it Raury? The translation is jank and inconsistent still. I would assume they can't change her back just yet because being a shortstack AND family would be a bit too much for Patreon.

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone have a full list of cheats that work? So far the ones that I know work are for dildos, tokens, paint, and wood.
so yeah there is token, paint, wood, String, milk_big, Spring, bat, toyChip, fix, dildo, PartsA, PartsB, wool, this is all i know this far, the case is sensitive so pay attention to capital word

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
Literally the post above yours xD

To access the new Manjula quest go to the yoga room and pick the "massage" option. There's a saleswoman in the frontyard of your house, a drug dealer at night in a random location, and you can interact with the shelves in the library. Also new weapons, and I think that's it.
dont forget alyssa "massage" option and then play your toy with alyssa toy i think this is
new (for me)

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
How do you input these commands?
Computer in the room, click on terminal.
Is there anything new to this update? I don't see anything changed
Yoga teacher, Alyssa massage, Linda and playground characters reverted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Case sensitive

LipassEye

May 22, 2021
i have problem. I do have save file in ES3 format. But where do i put this file to play in my games ? someone help me please.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes