• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That sounds like you've played it. Could you fill us in what the game is actually about? Story-wise, I mean? :)
Well from the sounds of it, it went from a sandbox game, to a kinetic novel in this remake, so things have probably changed from the original game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
why do some need a more informative OV ?
(...)
i dont realy think a OV needs a lot of information's.
I do. Since I don't play it just for the wanking, but also want at least some story when I play a game, I am very interested what the game is about.

Well from the sounds of it, it went from a sandbox game, to a kinetic novel in this remake, so things have probably changed from the original game
Ah, ok, didn't know it was a remake. What was the original game about then?
Also I don't like kinetic VNs. Is this really without choices and interactions?

Reactions: AlexTorch and EZ8lt

Cupcakeeee

Nov 1, 2019
So a Overview with more informations?
Like:

your a young adult male, and with some clicking and good choices your able to bone your family.??

if there no Tags like NTR, Futa ASO were people normaly cry for Hate/remove/Avoiding info.
Ok boomer

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I do. Since I don't play it just for the wanking, but also want at least some story when I play a game, I am very interested what the game is about.

Ah, ok, didn't know it was a remake. What was the original game about then?
Also I don't like kinetic VNs. Is this really without choices and interactions?
Well from what i read it was supposed to be kinetic, but when i played it (first release of this remake), i'm pretty sure there were choices, so maybe the dev changed their mind about going kinetic.
It was originally called Spring City Paradise, not really sure it had a story to it (well it did to a point, but maybe the remake will have a more substantial one), the original was prettymuch just working your way up to banging all the girls/women, you had to earn money as well i think, and earn experience/charisma/strength etc etc. to unlock more scenes with the female characters. The original game only got as far as banging everyone before it got abandoned, so whether there is anything after that, i'm not really sure, i guess time will tell

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well from what i read it was supposed to be kinetic, but when i played it (first release of this remake), i'm pretty sure there were choices, so maybe the dev changed their mind about going kinetic.
It was originally called Spring City Paradise, not really sure it had a story to it (well it did to a point, but maybe the remake will have a more substantial one), the original was prettymuch just working your way up to banging all the girls/women, you had to earn money as well i think, and earn experience/charisma/strength etc etc. The original game only got as far as banging everyone before it got abandoned, so whether there is anything after that, i'm not really sure, i guess time will tell
Thanks.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone got a Step Remover or is this gonna be one of those where the step relations is a plot point?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The Dev needs to show the passage of the day and night, if only by a clock.
The MC seems to have only the option to go to bed quite a few times in a day.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
ok so for those who are interested in the "plot" of the game. Let me try to explain it. Keep in mind I only gave it like 15 mins?
You are a young guy who lives with your dad and your relatively young step mom. (the blonde in the picture with short hair).The introduction has you overhear a fight between your step mom and dad, telling you that your dad is pretty much an asshole who is neglectful of you and your step mom and focuses more on his career. You basically have a choice of 4 activities of passing the time on your phone, doing chores, interacting with your step mom, and sleeping or masturbating in your bed. Doing the interact with step mom triggers different scenes which seem to be the main story of the game where it depicts you getting progressively closer to your step mom and her gradually falling for you.

It didn't seem like I had any other choices of activities or other love interests or if there were I probabbly just didnt play enough of it, and it was probabbly mandatory for you to interact and increase affection with your step mom to some degree.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The dev's first game violated rule 7 and it was named Springcity Paradise. This character looks almost exactly like the character from that game which got it taken down. Is she at least not explicitly underage this time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I want to try to make it as passive as possible when it comes to characters. I don't want to force a path just for the sake of doing so. If someone interests you more than the others there should hopefully be a path to bypass the rest and focus on them. (I'm working on it). Each are planned to have a story and not a combination of all in one. The higher the stats with a character will open up more avenues with them in passive activities. such as chores, tv, etc... I am also trying to make the repeatable activities vary with different scenes. So you're not faced with the same mundane task. I want to encourage you to push other buttons instead of clicking the name for story and sleeping after.

As far as time passage. If I can find a proper way to address it that I'm happy with. I'll implement it. As of now, it's not that high on the priority list, so to speak. But thanks for the helpful feedback.

Also, I don't plan on a harem route (can't really fit all of the planned characters in one bed for a massive orgy in the end....)
:unsure:... or can I?...
Nope.

So your choices, even in the intro, will have consequences later. Two or more love interest may have 'interactions/conflict', if you try to go that route. Decisions will have to be made.

As for story and overview. That will be addressed more and edited as I complete more of it. I am going to take my time with this and try to give each character a proper personality. Updates maybe slow for some but that's what I need to do.

Anyway, thanks for your interest in the game. Hope you enjoy.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I want to try to make it as passive as possible when it comes to characters. I don't want to force a path just for the sake of doing so. If someone interests you more than the others there should hopefully be a path to bypass the rest and focus on them. (I'm working on it). Each are planned to have a story and not a combination of all in one. The higher the stats with a character will open up more avenues with them in passive activities. such as chores, tv, etc... I am also trying to make the repeatable activities vary with different scenes. So you're not faced with the same mundane task. I want to encourage you to push other buttons instead of clicking the name for story and sleeping after.

As far as time passage. If I can find a proper way to address it that I'm happy with. I'll implement it. As of now, it's not that high on the priority list, so to speak. But thanks for the helpful feedback.

Also, I don't plan on a harem route (can't really fit all of the planned characters in one bed for a massive orgy in the end....)
:unsure:... or can I?...
Nope.

So your choices, even in the intro, will have consequences later. Two or more love interest may have 'interactions/conflict', if you try to go that route. Decisions will have to be made.

As for story and overview. That will be addressed more and edited as I complete more of it. I am going to take my time with this and try to give each character a proper personality. Updates maybe slow for some but that's what I need to do.

Anyway, thanks for your interest in the game. Hope you enjoy.
So no harem route and a sandbox that is not tagged :unsure:. Knowing that I'm done with the game before I even try it.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It didn't seem like I had any other choices of activities or other love interests or if there were I probabbly just didnt play enough of it, and it was probabbly mandatory for you to interact and increase affection with your step mom to some degree.
There is a point where she walks in on the masturbation and I think you have choices from there.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
So a Overview with more informations?
Like:

your a young adult male, and with some clicking and good choices your able to bone your family.??

if there no Tags like NTR, Futa ASO were people normaly cry for Hate/remove/Avoiding info.
The point of an overview is to explain the premise of the game and give people a reason to play it. It's essentially a sales pitch, and an overview like this one is the equivalent of saying "I have a product you can use however you like." Based on the current overview, I have no idea what happens in this game and no reason to be interested in finding out. Worse, the sheer lack of description makes me suspect there is no premise. If the writer himself couldn't find anything noteworthy to say, what could possibly be there to care about?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes