• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also, I don't plan on a harem route (can't really fit all of the planned characters in one bed for a massive orgy in the end....)
:unsure:... or can I?...
Nope.
Two or more love interest may have 'interactions/conflict', if you try to go that route. Decisions will have to be made.
Well...the game don't look bad...but i must say that after hearing this this is the only thing that i can say about is that i'm disappointed, i don't see why i must look for multiple relationship if i cannot have them all.
Dissapointed.gif

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I'm just wondering... why the hell all the "young adult female" (read as legal loli) models have weird faces. I don't understand, looks like a failed attempt at trying to make them anime girls but with semi realistic looks. I don't get it, the eyes and proportions of anime girl faces don't translate at all to proper human faces.
Well, to start, from the preview pics, that ain't no loli. Being under 18 doesn't qualify anyone for loli status.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I just played Pongo Delta and it was pretty good. A father with 2 daughters. It was just the beginning but very promising; the kind of game you want to keep playing and see what comes next.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just for fun, I got the "original" version from svscomics and I have to say a few things about it.
First, I prefer the old models with the exception of Jenna. 2nd the sandbox is absolutely terrible. And 3rd I didn't get the scenes in-game but I used unren to check the rest out and that definitely looked like a harem game to me, I mean the MC fucked his little sister and two of her friends while they have a sleepover or the MC fucking his mom and both of his sisters on the big sister's bed.

I mean that version has some similarities with Proud Father and while that game is also not allowed on F95 it is a huge success if you check out his subscribestar page.

If you want my opinion after checking the old version of the game, you should only have changed the models that get you in trouble with rule 7 and change it to a pure VN instead of a sandbox game.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just for fun, I got the "original" version from svscomics and I have to say a few things about it.
First, I prefer the old models with the exception of Jenna. 2nd the sandbox is absolutely terrible. And 3rd I didn't get the scenes in-game but I used unren to check the rest out and that definitely looked like a harem game to me, I mean the MC fucked his little sister and two of her friends while they have a sleepover or the MC fucking his mom and both of his sisters on the big sister's bed.

I mean that version has some similarities with Proud Father and while that game is also not allowed on F95 it is a huge success if you check out his subscribestar page.

If you want my opinion after checking the old version of the game, you should only have changed the models that get you in trouble with rule 7 and change it to a pure VN instead of a sandbox game.
Yeah i preferred the original game. When i saw the remake come out, i was hoping it was just new renders and maybe some animations thrown in, and some story rewrite maybe, but all the models are older, no harem etc, unfortunately it's lost the things that interested me in the game in the first place. Was hoping it was going to continue on from the old game, or just redone with better renders etc, but oh well. I still wish the dev luck with it anyway.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ah, ok, didn't know it was a remake. What was the original game about then?
Also I don't like kinetic VNs. Is this really without choices and interactions?
Umm, the original... it was a family game. It had some different things in it. Relating to ages, you know? Like some higher, some lower. Maybe lower than usual. I think it has a 4 letter tag, but it is forbidden to talk about in this forum. It's been said that you get warned 7 times about this rule ;)

Look at image 3 in OP to get the idea.

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah i preferred the original game. When i saw the remake come out, i was hoping it was just new renders and maybe some animations thrown in, and some story rewrite maybe, but all the models are older, no harem etc, unfortunately it's lost the things that interested me in the game in the first place. Was hoping it was going to continue on from the old game, or just redone with better renders etc, but oh well. I still wish the dev luck with it anyway.
who knows, maybe someone can make a "patch" for this game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Umm, the original... it was a family game. It had some different things in it. Relating to ages, you know? Like some higher, some lower. Maybe lower than usual. I think it has a 4 letter tag, but it is forbidden to talk about in this forum. It's been said that you get warned 7 times about this rule ;)

Look at image 3 in OP to get the idea.
I see, thanks. I am very fond of close families, but I'm not a big fan of Nabokov. ;)

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
I like Lunarbit´s style, the oddity attracts me, like in a david Lynch´s movie. On the other hand, the choices almost never makes sense, therefore the need of a Walkthrough that none of his games has. It´s irritating to play a game 300 times with n possible combinations only to sse if an unlocked scene was left behind. Will there be any hero to give us an walkthrough?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I see, thanks. I am very fond of close families, but I'm not a big fan of Nabokov. ;)
No Prob. As far as the little known novelist you mentioned ;) To be fair, I'm not sure how the Dev is changing that aspect. It was only one character before. The other was a pretty cool endearing older sister character that you have to thaw a bit. That was what I liked most in the old one. Then again, I'm a sucker for frosty older sisters that learn to love the MC. My favorite transformation in a game was the way Older sis in Man of the House changed. Just wow.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
My patrons overwhelmingly voted for harem. So that's the direction.
as long as the game is still in development I'm ok with that. ill put it to you this way and maybe this will make your day alittle. but the whole renpy style visual novel games I found thanks to spring city paradise. I have found many game with that style that i like and really hope many of them continue on. I hate that the old version of the game was abandoned cause it was good just very lacking only from a story standpoint after everything was completed but abandoned sort of spells that out. but just know before people start demanding things and I don't mean patrons. just take your time with it and do your best that you can cause making games or visual novels or whatever takes time and i would rather nothing be rushed because people are impatient as fuck. I comment on games I like to see thrive because i invested time into them and just when I get going it stop and I would just like to see them continue.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
This was a good start looking forward to more. I enjoy your games they're a nice mix of eroticism and story with good looking character models. Konk Island is my favorite and I appreciated the ability to choose a love path in it. Was also really hoping for Pongo Delta to be continued as well.. if that's ever possible. Thank you for posting your games.

Reactions: LunarBit
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes