Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is it just me or are the character models really blurry? Like they've been smudged.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, you set up greying images in phone when actions are complete, yet everyday we have a colored image of characters that tell us end of events. Just make them grey after first time saying end of events.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Feels like groundhog day, sleep or masturbate, chores, sleep or masturbate, chores, :oops: now day 5

Edit

Nevermind I forgot to click on the character on the phone :p

Reactions: crimangel

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao questo gioco all avvio mi va in crash.Secondo me sono i due exe.Prima non avevo nessun problema di questo tipo. Grazie per la vostra collaborazione.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Fyi you can pick 3 different names for the stepmom, Momma, Bell and Baby. These three choices actually makes the story different. If you don't believe me, test this, pick Bell and you'll have a tv in you room, pick any of the others and you don't. The choices, animated scenes and story changes to a certain degree with the names.

Last edited:

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Fyi you can pick 3 different names for the stepmom, Momma, Bell and Baby. These three choices actually makes the story different. If you don't believe me, test this, pick Bell and you'll have a tv in you room, pick any of the others and you don't. The choices, animated scenes and story changes to a certain degree with the names.
Do you know how can we be sucessful with the option "invite" once the TV is in the room?

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao ho mandato un messaggio ma non ho ricevuto ancora la risposta. Grazie. Forse è un problema del mio pc.Ma sono sicuro che due exe causano problemi crash. Prego quindi se potete aiutarmi.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ciao ho mandato un messaggio ma non ho ricevuto ancora la risposta. Grazie. Forse è un problema del mio pc.Ma sono sicuro che due exe causano problemi crash. Prego quindi se potete aiutarmi.
No idea about what are you saying, but I have a strong feeling of your real name being Giovanni Nero...

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao mi spiace che tu non abbia capito.In pratica , su questo gioco ci sono 2 file exe.Uno 64 exe.L altro - 32 exe giusto_Ora io ho problemi a giocare.Invece con un exe nessun problema. Grazie per la tua collaborazione.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ciao mi spiace che tu non abbia capito.In pratica , su questo gioco ci sono 2 file exe.Uno 64 exe.L altro - 32 exe giusto_Ora io ho problemi a giocare.Invece con un exe nessun problema. Grazie per la tua collaborazione.
Google translate tell me that you have problems runnning the 64/32 exes. Usually gamename64.exe would run just fine, but the last ren'py version have some issues in old machines, or OS without Windows 10, maybe that's your problem.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I like the "Raptus" twist the game has taken. Impatient for the next update

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes