DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
does game finish before he goes to his mother's house? I'm asking because in the op there are images that I did not see in the game, are those images from the older game?

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
does game finish before he goes to his mother's house? I'm asking because in the op there are images that I did not see in the game, are those images from the older game?
The images aren´t from the older game, but I have the same doubt about the end of this version, I don´t know if there is a combination in which the MC goes to his mother´s house

Reactions: DearLegend37

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
The images aren´t from the older game, but I have the same doubt about the end of this version, I don´t know if there is a combination in which the MC goes to his mother´s house
They will be with the next update. I chose them for itch so I have variety on the screen shots. Not to just show Lexi on them.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
The story is up to me?? Should I start a Patreon page? Will I get coffee? I'm gonna put Loli's in it so I probably won't be around long.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Spring City [v0.4] + Mod

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

UPDATE Version: 0.4

the patch includes the translation of the Walkthrough Mod + Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Spring City [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

UPDATE Version: 0.4

la patch comprende la traduzione della Walkthrough Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
In the first part of the story the chores do not give you any money like theyre supposed to. Had to use a save editor to give myself money so I didnt miss an event later.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a mega link to the widows version, i saw the post for the compressed but was hoping to get the regular

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so money wont rise when doing chores for some reason anyone know the console code to get cash up?

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
As I understand, there are two ways. Good and not good, but how long will you have to wait for all this to be revealed. The beginning is not bad, but now it ends with an interesting one.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes