StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Hello! first of all I congratulate you for encouraging you to release your own game, that in itself is a big step, now I will give my humble opinion about the demo.

The demo lasts about 15 minutes, the duration is somewhat disappointing, but it is understood that it is a demo, besides that the game as it is understood, is based on the squid game series but does not show anything that is related to that, it would have been nice if at the end of the demo they showed something that related it as when he arrived at the bank for the student loan he saw that the interests are huge and still decide to risk, that in my opinion would have been a good end to the demo.

*PROS
- Good graphics and animations.
- The humor is not bad and I guess it will be the main attraction of this game.
- The landlady is sexy, the other characters, not so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-I like this detail, nice.
View attachment 1627586

*CONS
-The proportions, I mean, how old are the characters at the beginning? 10 years old? they look like they are in middle school, this is more noticeable when they are placed next to objects and/or adults.
View attachment 1627582 View attachment 1627583 View attachment 1627584
Also, shes what? 30?
View attachment 1627592

-MC is really ugly, and the 5-year time jump didn't change that, shotacon fans will be delighted tho.
View attachment 1627593 5 years later View attachment 1627594
It's not decisive, but I prefer the MC attractive or faceless, and unless there is another time jump this will make me back out of wanting to play it again. The humor can help the protagonist quite a bit like in Solvalley School, the MC is uglier than beating your grandmother and stealing her money, but you still have a fondness for him because of the humor.

- The development of the story makes almost no sense.
I mean, why someone will tell you this?
View attachment 1627585 More if you are inviting a man and you have a daughter...
-The MC has never seen a photo of the landlady's eldest daughter but he has been living in the house for some time now?
View attachment 1627587
Also...
View attachment 1627588 The morning wood is awkward but her walking around the house in her underwear knowing there's a man there when he supposedly just moved in isn't? Maybe shes a total whore? or shes just a "take a look to the first whore in the game renders right now because you will never see her again"? I dont know.
View attachment 1627589 View attachment 1627606 She doesn't seem to care, why would he care?

And that would be it, those are the good and bad things I see in this demo.
If you plan to make a game with humor where the story doesn't matter then you are on the right track (there are several like this and many are successful, in fact there are some that I like), but if you were looking to make a game with humor and with a good story you would have to fix a few things.
Anyway, best of luck my friend, I would like to know where all this will lead because the idea is very good and I think it would give a lot of play.
Thank you so much! Your feedback is amazing!

I'm really disappointed in myself for how short the demo is. I mean, your feedback is longer than my demo! Haha :)
I was really worried about the graphics so i rushed it. Rookie mistake i guess... This is my 3rd attempt at making a VN and my first ever public release. I know that i have a lot more to learn and that's why your feedback is so important to me because it helps me do better!

The story does have some nonsense and cheap tricks and will probably have a few more in the future. Like you pointed out everyone is probably looking forward to the challenges or the stuff that relates more to the show. I am really exited of getting to that part to so i butchered the story.

You are very perceptive about the bank part! That's like the 3rd scene from where the demo ends!

The MC is short and ugly! :)
It wasn't intended as a shotacon but more like a "little squirt". I know i won't be able to satisfy everyone with this version so i'm just gonna try to have fun with it.

Thank you again for your feedback! It really helps and i promise i will try to do better!

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Was wondering how long it would take before someone made a parody of the Squid Games!!! I'll keep my eyes on it and wait a few updates before actually trying it.

Reactions: StudentannasIn

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
way to early to make an judgements but the intro doesnt seem necessary because it doesnt feel like connects, whats the point of his teaching being his "landlord".
One more thing, its about parody games, parody games are tricky because they really do have to seem similar to the source, like for a squid game parody there probably will probably need to follow the group of desperate people separated from society to play these games. if you dont make them similar enough it will just feel like any other game with some characters dressed as the squid game guards.
but like i said to early to judge both my points my be invalid with more content.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The renders for this actually look really good, those 2 girls sitting in a class, like damn i want some of that. My issues so far is that i am always against tiny 0.1 releases. I understand the devs want to get their product out as soon as possible, open patreon and try to get as much funding as they can but this can and does backfire a lot because a 2 min demo no matter how impressive just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Secondly i am not a fan of people chasing the current gimmick/fad, like this being an obvious inspiration from Squid games, it can limit the game to a huge degree, but it all depends in the end of the creativity of the developer.

But as i said this certainly has potential, we just have to wait and see where this goes.

Edit: Ok i played the game, was fun and interesting, the girls look great, from the schoolgirls to the MILF. So yea definitely interested in this, has lots of potential, dont mind the short and ugly MC that much as long as we dont focus on seeing his face too much in the future. But yea i need to see a bigger release. The demo was fairly short and i wanna know how big the next chapter is gonna be as well as the release schedule. Good luck dev.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So saves not working, as mine are not working from the demo version.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes