Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Yes! I'm really having fun making this game! My biggest problem so far is the text in general. English is not my first language so i struggle a lot with grammar and making the sentences sound right. I have nobody to help by proof reading because most of my friends don't speak english very well. I will reach out to more people for help with this. For now, if anybody wants to, they can dm me the mistakes they find and i will fix them with a small update.

Sorry for my bad english, i will try to do better :)
IMG_20220326_105705.jpg Boobies are more important than grammar in adult game ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You're right. So far i don't have any of those tags in the game. When i get to that part i will for sure make them avoidable. I will also add some in the moment warnings just so players know what to expect. I can't really say which of these tags will be in the future updates because i'm planning to have people vote on them when the time comes.
Might I suggest making a note about that in something like dev notes. listing which are confirm future tags (and which will be avoidable) and tags that are possible, and straight up not gonna happen tags.

So possibly something like this:

Planned (or future) tags: blah(not avoidable), blah(avoidable).

Possible tags (being considered): blah, blah(avoidable).

Excluded (never gonna happen) tags: Blah, blah.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Maybe Student could work on the guys head so he doesn't look like a 10 year old on an adults body. Other than that, seems like a decent idea. Maybe rework it when getting off the Demo Part and into the base game so that people can stop complaining that the story sucks. Don't rush because someone wants new content now. Work the kinks out then release. You will have more followers if it isn't a hot mess just to get to the sex stuff.

Reactions: StudentannasIn

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, so if the idea is that the MC is a 22 year old virgin because of how much of a beta loser he is, it's going to get me curious on how you're going to approach the erotic scenes in the future. Are you planning on making the MC continuously have sex with every female character or are you planning on making the sex scenes special for the female characters that the MC is closest with?

Because, from the looks of it, you are keeping him a virgin for now, and I'm not sure how long you're going to keep MC a virgin. Of course you can make an erotic game without vaginal sex, because there's a lot of things to play around with like handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, titfucks etc. So these things are what I see being presented right now (and I'm into that stuff!). So you kind of have two paths to take, and these paths will determine what sort of playerbase you get playing this game..

1. You can either start making MC have sex by the next update, but then make sure he gets to have vaginal intercourse with all the girls to turn him into an alpha male by the end of the game.
2. You can have little to no actual vaginal intercourse in the game, focus on different sorts of erotic plays such as handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs (which is what you're doing now), and then save the actual penetration scenes for late game if the player gets close enough to a specific female character via their choices in the game.

Choice 1 would be for the horndog players who are so insecure of themselves that they hate playing games where they feel like a beta male, and they want to live their fantasies on nailing every female whenever they want to escape the reality of their real selves. Most erotic game developers go for this choice, because a lot of males on here really hate the females being in control.
Choice 2 is if you're going for a femdom focus route where the MC is never going to have his ways with women and he will be barely getting any sex where the girls will play with him and make him cum without even having sex with him. Of course, that means when he finally loses his virginity, it will be be a special scene for the female character he gets closest to.

So yeah. I'm curious on what you're going for here. But do let me know what you're going to do in the future. Because I know that lots of people don't female domination, so if you're going for choice 2, you're going to alienate a lot of players, and it is what it is.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far not much content

Still wondering how this will be like the tv series show

Since we havent really seen anything regarding that besides that little run in with the therapist

As far as i can tell we gonna get two routes a slow romance route or a fast fuckbuddy route

The mature ladies in this game look very nice

Dont know how id feel about the MC tho ... So far he feels like so many avns out there like a beta

But yeah we probally have to wait 3 or 4 more updates to give this a accurate assement

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
A lot of would be devs seem to suffer a giant lack of imagination. Why would you make a Squid Game parody but use the extremely tired teenager MC in school "landlady" setup that every other game uses?

Like, go all the way with the parody and make a desperate father as the MC, you can still have your incest with his poor mother he has take care of and an aged daughter before he enters the game.

Big waste of potential imo.

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So this shrink chick is this going to be how we make money, a bit of femdom is ok, but if this is going to be apathetic beta cuck MC, then would be nice to know sooner than later.

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Ok, so if the idea is that the MC is a 22 year old virgin because of how much of a beta loser he is, it's going to get me curious on how you're going to approach the erotic scenes in the future. Are you planning on making the MC continuously have sex with every female character or are you planning on making the sex scenes special for the female characters that the MC is closest with?

Because, from the looks of it, you are keeping him a virgin for now, and I'm not sure how long you're going to keep MC a virgin. Of course you can make an erotic game without vaginal sex, because there's a lot of things to play around with like handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, titfucks etc. So these things are what I see being presented right now (and I'm into that stuff!). So you kind of have two paths to take, and these paths will determine what sort of playerbase you get playing this game..

1. You can either start making MC have sex by the next update, but then make sure he gets to have vaginal intercourse with all the girls to turn him into an alpha male by the end of the game.
2. You can have little to no actual vaginal intercourse in the game, focus on different sorts of erotic plays such as handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs (which is what you're doing now), and then save the actual penetration scenes for late game if the player gets close enough to a specific female character via their choices in the game.

Choice 1 would be for the horndog players who are so insecure of themselves that they hate playing games where they feel like a beta male, and they want to live their fantasies on nailing every female whenever they want to escape the reality of their real selves. Most erotic game developers go for this choice, because a lot of males on here really hate the females being in control.
Choice 2 is if you're going for a femdom focus route where the MC is never going to have his ways with women and he will be barely getting any sex where the girls will play with him and make him cum without even having sex with him. Of course, that means when he finally loses his virginity, it will be be a special scene for the female character he gets closest to.

So yeah. I'm curious on what you're going for here. But do let me know what you're going to do in the future. Because I know that lots of people don't female domination, so if you're going for choice 2, you're going to alienate a lot of players, and it is what it is.
Thank you for this! I enjoyed reading every last word. I can really tell that you're smart and i love the way you think! It's hard for me to talk about this because i don't want to spoil any content that i have planned out so far. But i like your interest so much that i'll give you a little spoiler and some general direction based on what you wrote. The MC will lose his virginity in the next update. And from the 2 choices, i'm going for a combination of both of them. I know that i probably shouldn't do that, because there's a huge chance it will backfire and get both sides to hate the game, but i want to try. I played alot of this type of games so far and you're right. Most of them go for one of the choices you mentioned earlier. I tried making 2 other games before this one and i was doing the same thing, so that got boring fast. I almost gave up but i wanted to try one more time. And i did it! I actually found an idea that i enjoy working on. For me that's the most important thing right now.

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
A lot of would be devs seem to suffer a giant lack of imagination. Why would you make a Squid Game parody but use the extremely tired teenager MC in school "landlady" setup that every other game uses?

Like, go all the way with the parody and make a desperate father as the MC, you can still have your incest with his poor mother he has take care of and an aged daughter before he enters the game.

Big waste of potential imo.
Yes. That seemed like such an obvious basic idea for a parody game. In fact it was so obvious that i thought for sure someone else will get that out at some point. So i decided to put my own little spin on it. Sorry if this is not considered a good idea for everyone, but more people than i hoped for seem to enjoy it so far.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
So this shrink chick is this going to be how we make money, a bit of femdom is ok, but if this is going to be apathetic beta cuck MC, then would be nice to know sooner than later.
The next update will reveal more about the actual nature of the game. But for the most part yes, the MC is a beta.

Reactions: sidsan

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The next update will reveal more about the actual nature of the game. But for the most part yes, the MC is a beta.
Right, so now how far is this femdom stuff going to do, more denial stuff, or are we talking pegging and shit.

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Right, so now how far is this femdom stuff going to do, more denial stuff, or are we talking pegging and shit.
For some cases it will go as far as the player wants it to go. And also if the mc is a beta it doesn't mean that he wont get to dominate any females. As you can see i don't really want to reveal to much. And in some cases i don't even know what will happen because the patreons will decide by voting.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For some cases it will go as far as the player wants it to go. And also if the mc is a beta it doesn't mean that he wont get to dominate any females. As you can see i don't really want to reveal to much. And in some cases i don't even know what will happen because the patreons will decide by voting.
That sounds like a recipe for disaster, because either you're going to get people wanting pegging and then will get pissed if they don't get it, and then even worse those that don't want suddenly finding it in the game.

• Thinking Face

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Thank you for this! I enjoyed reading every last word. I can really tell that you're smart and i love the way you think! It's hard for me to talk about this because i don't want to spoil any content that i have planned out so far. But i like your interest so much that i'll give you a little spoiler and some general direction based on what you wrote. The MC will lose his virginity in the next update. And from the 2 choices, i'm going for a combination of both of them. I know that i probably shouldn't do that, because there's a huge chance it will backfire and get both sides to hate the game, but i want to try. I played alot of this type of games so far and you're right. Most of them go for one of the choices you mentioned earlier. I tried making 2 other games before this one and i was doing the same thing, so that got boring fast. I almost gave up but i wanted to try one more time. And i did it! I actually found an idea that i enjoy working on. For me that's the most important thing right now.
Oh, that's completely fine. If you're going to have a mix of both sides from choice 1 and 2, it means that it will fulfil both types of players. It's just going to mean that it's not going to be far from perfect for them, but at least you've got a few boxes ticked on what a horny gamer wants when they play your ren'py visual novel. You decided to keep a balance and play safe.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Bro. If your going to have something like pegging, PLEASE make it avoidable. Very few people actually like that. I get making him a beta in the beginning. He's an introvert and a bit of a dweeb (if I understand your assessment of him correctly), so I get him being dominated by some women in the beginning. But don't go from him being dominated to, all of a sudden, doing the dominating. Have him transition. Kind of like Cho Sang-woo did in the show. He went from being a meek and mild person to a low-down cut-throat killer throughout the course of the show. So make the MC like that. He learns from the women who dominate him how to become the dominator.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, I have the show on my watchlist for a while now, but after seeing some of the tags from this game (incest, male mc, femdom and others) I decided to finally watch the show so I can play this game.

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Bro. If your going to have something like pegging, PLEASE make it avoidable. Very few people actually like that. I get making him a beta in the beginning. He's an introvert and a bit of a dweeb (if I understand your assessment of him correctly), so I get him being dominated by some women in the beginning. But don't go from him being dominated to, all of a sudden, doing the dominating. Have him transition. Kind of like Cho Sang-woo did in the show. He went from being a meek and mild person to a low-down cut-throat killer throughout the course of the show. So make the MC like that. He learns from the women who dominate him how to become the dominator.
I never said that pegging will be in the game. What i wanted to say is that there will be some stuff that players might not want to see, and yes, i will make that stuff avoidable. There will be in game warnings before some events, and let's not forget that this is Ren'Py. So if players don't like where things are going they can just scroll back and make different choices.

Last edited:

StudentannasIn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2022
Okay, I have the show on my watchlist for a while now, but after seeing some of the tags from this game (incest, male mc, femdom and others) I decided to finally watch the show so I can play this game.
Incest was never part of my plan and the origin story shows that. Because of the name changing options some members suggested to add the tag. So i thought about it and if you don't care about the origin story it could work for most of the game after the name change.

Yes, watch the show. I liked it. Hope you like it to.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes