EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1st banner.jpg

Overview:
Squirt Game is an adult parody visual novel basically inspired by the show Squid Game. The biggest difference is that the
challenges the players have to face are of a sexual nature. And so the story is adapted to fit this subject.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-14
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: StudentannasIn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

V0.1.3 Fixed

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

V0.1.3

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Other: COMPRESSED

EXTRAS: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Squirt Game [Demo]
DOWNLOAD: - -

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hello! first of all I congratulate you for encouraging you to release your own game, that in itself is a big step, now I will give my humble opinion about the demo.

The demo lasts about 15 minutes, the duration is somewhat disappointing, but it is understood that it is a demo, besides that the game as it is understood, is based on the squid game series but does not show anything that is related to that, it would have been nice if at the end of the demo they showed something that related it as when he arrived at the bank for the student loan he saw that the interests are huge and still decide to risk, that in my opinion would have been a good end to the demo.

*PROS
- Good graphics and animations.
- The humor is not bad and I guess it will be the main attraction of this game.
- The landlady is sexy, the other characters, not so much.
-I like this detail, nice.
5.JPG

*CONS
-The proportions, I mean, how old are the characters at the beginning? 10 years old? they look like they are in middle school, this is more noticeable when they are placed next to objects and/or adults.
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG
Also, shes what? 30?
22.JPG

-MC is really ugly, and the 5-year time jump didn't change that, shotacon fans will be delighted tho.
33.JPG 5 years later 44.JPG
It's not decisive, but I prefer the MC attractive or faceless, and unless there is another time jump this will make me back out of wanting to play it again. The humor can help the protagonist quite a bit like in Solvalley School, the MC is uglier than beating your grandmother and stealing her money, but you still have a fondness for him because of the humor.

- The development of the story makes almost no sense.
I mean, why someone will tell you this?
4.JPG More if you are inviting a man and you have a daughter...
-The MC has never seen a photo of the landlady's eldest daughter but he has been living in the house for some time now?
6.JPG
Also...
7.JPG The morning wood is awkward but her walking around the house in her underwear knowing there's a man there when he supposedly just moved in isn't? Maybe shes a total whore? or shes just a "take a look to the first whore in the game renders right now because you will never see her again"? I dont know.
8.JPG 55.JPG She doesn't seem to care, why would he care?

And that would be it, those are the good and bad things I see in this demo.
If you plan to make a game with humor where the story doesn't matter then you are on the right track (there are several like this and many are successful, in fact there are some that I like), but if you were looking to make a game with humor and with a good story you would have to fix a few things.
Anyway, best of luck my friend, I would like to know where all this will lead because the idea is very good and I think it would give a lot of play.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Hello! first of all I congratulate you for encouraging you to release your own game, that in itself is a big step, now I will give my humble opinion about the demo.

The demo lasts about 15 minutes, the duration is somewhat disappointing, but it is understood that it is a demo, besides that the game as it is understood, is based on the squid game series but does not show anything that is related to that, it would have been nice if at the end of the demo they showed something that related it as when he arrived at the bank for the student loan he saw that the interests are huge and still decide to risk, that in my opinion would have been a good end to the demo.

*PROS
- Good graphics and animations.
- The humor is not bad and I guess it will be the main attraction of this game.
- The landlady is sexy, the other characters, not so much.
-I like this detail, nice.
View attachment 1627586

*CONS
-The proportions, I mean, how old are the characters at the beginning? 10 years old? they look like they are in middle school, this is more noticeable when they are placed next to objects and/or adults.
View attachment 1627582 View attachment 1627583 View attachment 1627584
Also, shes what? 30?
View attachment 1627592

-MC is really ugly, and the 5-year time jump didn't change that, shotacon fans will be delighted tho.
View attachment 1627593 5 years later View attachment 1627594
It's not decisive, but I prefer the MC attractive or faceless, and unless there is another time jump this will make me back out of wanting to play it again. The humor can help the protagonist quite a bit like in Solvalley School, the MC is uglier than beating your grandmother and stealing her money, but you still have a fondness for him because of the humor.

- The development of the story makes almost no sense.
I mean, why someone will tell you this?
View attachment 1627585 More if you are inviting a man and you have a daughter...
-The MC has never seen a photo of the landlady's eldest daughter but he has been living in the house for some time now?
View attachment 1627587
Also...
View attachment 1627588 The morning wood is awkward but her walking around the house in her underwear knowing there's a man there when he supposedly just moved in isn't? Maybe shes a total whore? or shes just a "take a look to the first whore in the game renders right now because you will never see her again"? I dont know.
View attachment 1627589 View attachment 1627606 She doesn't seem to care, why would he care?

And that would be it, those are the good and bad things I see in this demo.
If you plan to make a game with humor where the story doesn't matter then you are on the right track (there are several like this and many are successful, in fact there are some that I like), but if you were looking to make a game with humor and with a good story you would have to fix a few things.
Anyway, best of luck my friend, I would like to know where all this will lead because the idea is very good and I think it would give a lot of play.
Thanks for this, I was about to download based only on the screenshots provided by the dev, but now that I know the mc is a shota, I'm out.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes