RPGM Completed Squirting Heroine Acmerize [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Did anyone managed to beat the ninja boss? Game crashes even with patch killing the ninja boss

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Will someone come and save this game? We need a hero or heroine to un-MTL this masterpiece.
Issue with "saving" a game from MTL is that usually very little can be salvaged and reused from an existing MTL.
Generally instead of sifting through what's usable and what isn't, it's much faster to start from scratch, because referencing original Japanese text is easier to make out what was being said even if you still use an MTL (DeepL and Sugoi generally perform better, but still not good enough to leave unsupervised).
And starting from scratch in itself will take time, which is why I suspect most aren't willing to "salvage" MTLs.

With that said I am not opposed to the idea of one day making a new edited MTL which will be less ass, just don't expect it anytime soon.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I played the game for a bit, but unlike the title suggested, I didn't see any squirting here, which is exactly what Im here for. I just stopped playing because of the atrocious MTL. So can anyone tell me if there is squirting in here, or if the title is just a scam?

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
can anyone help me for enemydamage missing? the game just crushes when i kill one enemy showing that.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
So main culprit of text overspilling (besides the creator of this patch not caring) is the default font the game's using.

A super quick fix to somewhat remedy it, is to go to www > fonts > open gamefont.css and replace src: url("FGKawaiiMaru.otf") with src: url("TanukiMagic.ttf")

Before: Clipboard02.png After: Clipboard01.png

Granted that does nothing to fix the MTL, but atleast less text will overspill.

Meanwhile I have began working on a new Edited MTL but it's still very far away from completion so don't expect it too soon.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
can anyone help me for enemydamage missing? the game just crushes when i kill one enemy showing that.
So I ran into that bug while I was working on my Edited Machine Translation. No idea what causes it, although it might've been from saving in an area with hostile enemies. But exiting the area you're in and reentering it fixed it for me in the one instance that I had this bug.

geyquatic

Mar 25, 2022
So I ran into that bug while I was working on my Edited Machine Translation. No idea what causes it, although it might've been from saving in an area with hostile enemies. But exiting the area you're in and reentering it fixed it for me in the one instance that I had this bug.
Is there an ETA for the EMT? Also, thank you for doing it.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Is there an ETA for the EMT? Also, thank you for doing it.
I won't give exact date cause I don't know exactly... However, at this point all Field Map files are finished and CommonEvents file (Where all H-Scenes dwell) is about half finished. So assuming that nothing extraordinary happens it probably will be finished this month.

Reactions: geyquatic

geyquatic

Mar 25, 2022
I won't give exact date cause I don't know exactly... However, at this point all Field Map files are finished and CommonEvents file (Where all H-Scenes dwell) is about half finished. So assuming that nothing extraordinary happens it probably will be finished this month.
That's exciting. You're a hero among men

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
New Edited MTL: , ,

MTL was done from scratch. During the editing process I initially did a batch translation with RedSugoi MTL but afterwards, each line was put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked if I saw necessary. It by no means will be perfect, but as far as Machine Translations go it should be passable now.

All the text that is text should be translated (Some text in menus appears to be images) Although it's always possible that I missed something.

So far I only tested 1st, 2nd and Final(5th) boss while making this. I did encounter broken-combat bug in early stages of making this (due to batch translating what I shouldn't have), but I believe it shouldn't occur anymore.

If any typos, errors, untranslated bits or text overspilling occurs please screenshot it and I will try to release a new patch (another fix may come later on after I do more proofreading).

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
New Edited MTL: , Pixeldrain,

MTL was done from scratch. During the editing process I initially did a batch translation with RedSugoi MTL but afterwards, each line was put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked if I saw necessary. It by no means will be perfect, but as far as Machine Translations go it should be passable now.

All the text that is text should be translated (Some text in menus appears to be images) Although it's always possible that I missed something.

So far I only tested 1st, 2nd and Final(5th) boss while making this. I did encounter broken-combat bug in early stages of making this (due to batch translating what I shouldn't have), but I believe it shouldn't occur anymore.

If any typos, errors, untranslated bits or text overspilling occurs please screenshot it and I will try to release a new patch (another fix may come later on after I do more proofreading).
Should "patchv2" from the OP be used with this?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Initially, I thought what you posted was just the English translation patch. I know you mentioned not to use patchv2 but are we missing out on any new content without applying it?
Patch V2 was made for original Mtl to fix a severe combat bug. That's pretty much all it was.

So you don't need to apply it. Unless you want to see what the previous MTL was like.

Last edited:
Reactions: bound&gagged
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes