3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

hobson

Sep 15, 2017
Don't get me wrong, free smut is free smut. But I think it's hilarious how much of an edge-lord Akabur is and then after a year of work there's like... two extra pairs of boobs.
This update might be worth a skip tbh if people are interested in h-content.
Yup! Even the AI, even the AI doesn't get them out! :D

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I think he's in Art school right now. So he might not have much time to get stuff done. It would be nice though if the player character actually could do sexual things with them. Shame

Reactions: hobson

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Well, I've played so many bad H-games in the past year with little actual game play, terrible graphics, worse writing and atrocious spelling and grammar. Far as I'm concerned, Akabur hit it out of the park with this one. I enjoyed all the time it took me to play through the new content. Would I like more actual sex? Of course. But I enjoyed what we got.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I tried every combination of costume
I completed all quest and events yesterday. If you are hung one one, talk to EVERYONE and do all open events. One of those dialogues or events will close the quest. It can take more than one...

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
art school + working on broken heart bordello + slowly working on star channel 34 + whoever else he working with then repeat cycle

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Man I can't wait for the final version!
If you can't wait. I propose you go in a cryonic box. And wake-up one or two year later. Because whit Akkabur it will take a long time before you can play a new version !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
All you get is Ashelin's nipples and some nudity on the chibi sprites.

I kinda don't understand this, there's a sex scene happening but your character purposefully walks out before it happens. And the perhaps most revealing clothing in the game so far (each girl can wear a ribbon) tactically covers everything. He kinda went out of his way to keep it as PG as possible this time, ahahah
you can have ashelin full naked if you do well when she is slave for jasmine (i get it)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just don't blink.
that the most freaking hard sight you can ever get in a video game...
the uncensored tits are flashing like 1/1000000 secondes before getting back to clothed XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you can't wait. I propose you go in a cryonic box. And wake-up one or two year later. Because whit Akkabur it will take a long time before you can play a new version !
one or two years ?

that update just poping out one years after ... for the final version you can expect like 6 years minimum... (he should hire more staff)

Reactions: Jeancul

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
FUCK IT DUDES !
i just find a way to mod the game easily and get the nude in game :D
i m soo happy. i m gonna check if its all good then i will post the way here for you all XD

edit : woohoo !! yup ! work perfectly , like in the screen

funny fact, she is shaved while ful naked but not when she have the ribon XD

Last edited:
Reactions: ancoli and Frosty92

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok here the way to mod it (on spoiler , cause it gonna be long :p )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hop it help some to enjoy the nudity in this game XD

oh and btw, this technic work for almost ALL renpy games :p

Last edited:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
one or two years ?

that update just poping out one years after ... for the final version you can expect like 6 years minimum... (he should hire more staff)
You right, that exactly what i think, i don t know why he don t work whit a good programmer/coding, for some little think a drawer (ex for the menu or Something out the main art). Akkabur are realy good for the art, he have a good sense of humour too. But you can't be an expert in all.

Realy he was the first for me whit a realy higth level of gameplay and a personal univers where is cool to play. But i don't know, since years, i see on his patreaon, he look like someone he don t know exactly what he do. Like every time he say.. Im busy, i work so hard, i work, i have no time but here a short message... All of that look he don t know how to manage his possibility. In conclusion, i realy think he need to focus on his best (art and story) and work whit some guy who are good in the rest... If he don t do that... Maybe in one year, two , he will break down himself and his system of how he work. And i will be the first sorry beacause i realy like what he do and he was one of the first whit a realy great impact in this kind of game.

Reactions: GaRbS

dragpz

May 29, 2017
ok here the way to mod it (on spoiler , cause it gonna be long :p )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hop it help some to enjoy the nudity in this game XD

oh and btw, this technic work for almost ALL renpy games :p
Nice job. Personally though, I don't think this game is really worth playing until actual sex is added

Reactions: GaRbS

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You right, that exactly what i think, i don t know why he don t work whit a good programmer/coding, for some little think a drawer (ex for the menu or Something out the main art). Akkabur are realy good for the art, he have a good sense of humour too. But you can't be an expert in all.

Realy he was the first for me whit a realy higth level of gameplay and a personal univers where is cool to play. But i don't know, since years, i see on his patreaon, he look like someone he don t know exactly what he do. Like every time he say.. Im busy, i work so hard, i work, i have no time but here a short message... All of that look he don t know how to manage his possibility. In conclusion, i realy think he need to focus on his best (art and story) and work whit some guy who are good in the rest... If he don t do that... Maybe in one year, two , he will break down himself and his system of how he work. And i will be the first sorry beacause i realy like what he do and he was one of the first whit a realy great impact in this kind of game.
yes, all he need is a team . he should take exempl on darkcookie and SS. with a team like that, he will make the updatre more faster and bigger and will get even more success and money. 1 update a month is way better than 1 update a year. specially for the patreon who pay each month

Reactions: Jeancul

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
(he should hire more staff)
I get what you're saying. Akabur's style is very Akabur, though. His writing and art can't be pawned off on someone else. That's how you get these horrible movies and video games, when the franchise gets dumped on a team that wasn't there for the original. I think it would ruin the game. I'd rather just wait for him to stay true to his craft then get a half-ass product with the word 'finished' on the cover.

He could probably get another dev in there for the UI and coding, though.

Edit: No, wait, that's a terrible idea now that I think about. Have you ever worked with someone who you depended on to deliver something in a timely fashion, that was always either late or waited until the very last minute? That's Akabur. Hell naw.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I get what you're saying. Akabur's style is very Akabur, though. His writing and art can't be pawned off on someone else. That's how you get these horrible movies and video games, when the franchise gets dumped on a team that wasn't there for the original. I think it would ruin the game. I'd rather just wait for him to stay true to his craft then get a half-ass product with the word 'finished' on the cover.

Edit: No, wait, that's a terrible idea now that I think about. Have you ever worked with someone who you depended on to deliver something in a timely fashion, that was always either late or waited until the very last minute? That's Akabur. Hell naw.
of course i dont hope the art to change, akabur is a master on draw. his art is awesome. i just saying that he will work better with a small dedicated team to a specific project (like SS do, darkcookie is just the draw and he have staff for coding and stuff, that make te work way faster)

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

It's what we say. He need to focus where he is the best. And creat a staff like coconuts say at the image of darkcookies team or a lot of others good Creators on patreaon. For him it will improve is time, the pressure for let his creativity go on, and he will improve more is quality of what he make. For the game it will make the possibility to have sort upload, more story, more possibility and all of that creat a big hype for what he do

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes