3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

chakos

Aug 10, 2017
He should not be getting paid 5000 a month for a months worth of work and new content. His artwork is great when he tries but so much of his assets he already got paid to make years ago. I might be wrong but it feels like he's slacking off because people are donating so much. unless he spent months in the hospital or something. I'm highly disappointed.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Plus he was trolling to piss off people. Especially that Lola scene with the censored bullshit. Is there even a way to get Ashelin nude? I see she got nude art but I've never saw it.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
On a positive note, I can actually get through every event and quest in this version. Akabur's team did a pretty thorough job of bug fixing. The chibi stuff is also definitely acceptable as far as those things go.

But if you're looking for actual hardcore sex, this game sucks. There are, by my count, two new sex scenes in this version and they are both among the tamest that Akabur has ever done. There's a vague suggestion that things might escalate in a later version, but I wouldn't count on that happening anytime soon.

If you like the premise, play this game on its own terms. But don't expect it to compare to Princess Trainer, Magic Shop, or even Witch Trainer.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, question, I got to the Quest where you ask Ashelyn to wear the slutty costume, but she turned me down. How do I continue?

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
If I remember right, Ashelin refuses the prostitute outfit and then you can buy her the girly outfit which she hates more and will end up wearing the slut gear over instead.

Reactions: twamer64

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Was there any gameplay benefit to grinding out the masteries from the previous chapter, or just for completionists.

Reactions: Darkaura

chakos

Aug 10, 2017
Was there any gameplay benefit to grinding out the masteries from the previous chapter, or just for completionists.
There's a short change of dialogue when you master some of jasmins after i tried two of hers it really wasnt worth the effort

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Wow, despite some real flaws in gameplay I am surprised at how solid the writing is in this game. Does Akabur write for the game himself or does he hire someone to do it?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i cannot say i am not somewhat disappointed of this update.

Writing-wise the game is fantastic as always, some dialogues made me laugh very hard.
But content-wise, this game gets a 4/10 for me.

One year of development and almost all he did was to reuse lots of the assets of his previous games. Almost no h-content. It's sad to say but if I was a patreon i would have retired my pledge after this update.
His skills are great but not worth the investment imho.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
teasing teasing...

ash is my fav and finally see her full naked :)

other than that, game update is correct, still i would like someone else than the same characters again and again from one game to another one...
nice bunch of outfit
the game need more sexy-erotic outfit and more interaction with the girls... i mean fuck ! we do all the shit and we cant even enjoy something from the girls

fuck the tease and tease.... hope next update will give some opportunity to do something else than get teased

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
How is the matter of CGs in this one? Witch Trainer was disappointing where most sex scenes were just chibi animations.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How is the matter of CGs in this one? Witch Trainer was disappointing where most sex scenes were just chibi animations.
animation are chibi, but models are draw 2D art pretty great. you can have some nude and sexy draw. must say, the update didnt add alots on chbi, more on draw

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes