macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dafuq !

i must admit i didnt expected an update for this game anymore XD

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
getting a error on the mega link for WIN. anyone else have that problem ?

just remembered that i am behind a huge firewall.. mite be that. ......

testing alternative route.

yep, this was just the Firewall of DOOOM that killed it.

looking forward to see how this game is moving along. cant remember what the version nr. was the last time i looked at it.

Last edited:

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
old saves game me a error, and with a new game, i can't remember how to play that game >_<
Jasmine can dance, but i don't see what else i have to do after 14 days doing that

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
It's been more than a year since I've waited for this. I don't know whether to cry or celebrate. Cry because the next update will probably take as much time which means almost 2019. And Celebrate because we finally have this update.

Reactions: poplarchan

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Writing in this game is amazing, but holy shit the grind fest is real. 2 hours into game and just unlocked "strip show". No lewd content yet, in strip shows you only see chibi's butt.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Writing in this game is amazing, but holy shit the grind fest is real. 2 hours into game and just unlocked "strip show". No lewd content yet, in strip shows you only see chibi's butt.
Well, probably, he think that if we will get to reward too soon- we wont enjoy it. xD

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It's a shame non of Hermione's content actually involves Genie. Still, the uniforms are great.

Reactions: volto
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes