3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Aug 7, 2016
The halrious shit about Akabur is the same with Shadman they are both internet trolls to the max and often troll their fan base for lulz
Do not insult Shadman compared to akabur he is suuuuuuuper productive :FeelsGoodMan: 1-2 updates per week compared to akabur 1 update per year :RarePepe:

Reactions: Cirro84

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
He's just screwing around. I am amazed people take him seriously. Really, he'll update it eventually, and probably without announcing it ahead of time. We all know he works at his own pace and no one will change that, so let's not pretend to be surprised when there's not monthly updates. Just chill, give your patronbux to someone else, forget him, and in 6 months when he updates it, it will be a pleasant surprise. That is the correct mindset for dealing with Akabur.

Reactions: Pagot and limpus14

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
He's just screwing around. I am amazed people take him seriously. Really, he'll update it eventually, and probably without announcing it ahead of time. We all know he works at his own pace and no one will change that, so let's not pretend to be surprised when there's not monthly updates. Just chill, give your patronbux to someone else, forget him, and in 6 months when he updates it, it will be a pleasant surprise. That is the correct mindset for dealing with Akabur.
That's the spirit. Whenever Akabur has a new game download it's like surprise christmas..... for my dick.

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
Its sad when the last update was so almost 1 year ago. Beginning to think that is why his patreon page is so underfunded compared to DarkCookie/SummertimeSaga with almost triple the monthly donations. This update better be worth it or he's going to lose more Patrons.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
its been 3 days since he said "tomorrow". Dont know why he would post on Aug 7th saying "coming soon" and 3 weeks later still nothing.
"Soon" to Akabur is defined differently. Lol.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
From Patreon:
First of all it is the 8th of August already, meaning that we have only like 4 months left until it's year 2018 already. Unbelievable... :(
In Mother Russia time catch up on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
its been 3 days since he said "tomorrow". Dont know why he would post on Aug 7th saying "coming soon" and 3 weeks later still nothing.
He does it a lot.

Like people are saying, Akabur updates on his own time when he feels like it. If he doesn't feel like adding anything for a year then he won't.

He also like to troll people so him saying tomorrow doesn't mean it's coming tomorrow and soon for him is within that year.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
He always says tomorrow when people ask when the update is coming it's a sarcasm, he did that too with Witch trainer and PT Gold

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There aren't many people could get away with doing things as he does them but it makes me chuckle so I can't complain.

Mance

Aug 18, 2016
He just needs to stop saying anything other than soon. Its been proven that people will stay with him regardless, so hes creating all this drama for nothing.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He just needs to stop saying anything other than soon. Its been proven that people will stay with him regardless, so hes creating all this drama for nothing.
That's the point.

He does it for that very reason, to troll people that keep asking.

Those that have followed him for a while know not to ask so those that ask are just begging to be trolled and that's what they will get.

Reactions: Ut5962

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Being sarcastic isn't insulting people. He does not give any release date except soon and people don't stop aking "when". Long term fans/patrons knows that he never gives release dates and when asked he will repond with "tomorrow". He may be slow as fuck to deliver something but at least he does not give any date just to tell 'oh crap something went wrong "insert bullshitted excuse" and I have to delay again by XX days/weeks" like lots of creators. I really like his games but I know releases takes ages and it is useless to try to ask for a more specific date.

Plus you don't even need to give him money to play his games.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes