3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
alright finished the new episode. it was as great as expected. also too much content and too little content at the same time, it's mind boggling...the part with snape was the best, although the story was dumb i at least enjoyed it. can't wait for the episode 3 :eazyHype::eazyHype: and of course we have to wait for another year :FeelsBadMan:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
alright finished the new episode. it was as great as expected. also too much content and too little content at the same time, it's mind boggling...the part with snape was the best, although the story was dumb i at least enjoyed it. can't wait for the episode 3 :eazyHype::eazyHype: and of course we have to wait for another year :FeelsBadMan:
So is worth the dl and the grind? I never finished Episode 1 if that matters at all.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Linux version dont work :(
Wait for a while, bugfixes sure are coming along. Linux isn't Rubberduck's main testing platform so the dev needs some feedback. If you happen to be registered at Patreon tell him about bugs, but wait first for the public release. ;)

So is worth the dl and the grind? I never finished Episode 1 if that matters at all.
Dev wrote with this Ep. 2 there will be normal progress with the girls as story continues, no need to grind to level them. If I understood correctly that is. But it's an Akabur game, don't get too excited. XD

Reactions: volto

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i think you and everyone should know that there is no sex in the game yet. i just love akabur's writing and the character developments. as for the grind, the first episode was worse. although it's been a while since i played it but if i recall it correctly, you had to do the same video thing 10 times each but the for the ep2 they were removed and you progress much faster. episode 1 took me 472 days to finish but finished the episode 2 at day 523 so it should say something.x'D

Reactions: jande21 and Cirro84

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Whatever weird transition he has on the tv broadcast portions that prevents you from clicking through them quickly sucks.

Also, don't run the full UnRen.bat against this. The game won't start afterwards if you do. You can run the step that unlocks the console though. The variable for money is 'gold'.

Reactions: GaRbS

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Hermione's first event "Dancing lessons 01"?

I've completed everything else, but I can't seem to start this event. The store is empty for her. I don't know what to do.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I get that, but how do I start it? Jasmine's quests and events are completed. Talking to her does nothing. Talking to Hermione does nothing.

EDIT: Looking at the script, it seems to start Event 01, the game checks if Quest 5 has been completed. And to start Quest 05, you need to complete Event 04.

So you need to complete Event 04, to eventually do Event 01.. which makes total sense...

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
I think it might be a bug but I can't see any option to buy Dark Eco for Ashelin at the store, and I don't see/can't think of another way to get it.

Is it broken or am I looking in the wrong places?

Reactions: KW4755

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I think it might be a bug but I can't see any option to buy Dark Eco for Ashelin at the store, and I don't see/can't think of another way to get it.

I have the option but i need 5 panties which i dont have , you dont even have the option ?

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
I have the option but i need 5 panties which i dont have , you dont even have the option ?
I don't even have the option, but that's probably because I haven't got so far with Hermione that I've even begun to collect panties from her.

This could be fixed if I could keep advancing with Hermione, but once you're on a quest you're locked into it. So that means it's broken. I don't have a recent save. Great, that's a few hours broken :/

ThatGuy115

Aug 18, 2016

I don't even have the option, but that's probably because I haven't got so far with Hermione that I've even begun to collect panties from her.

This could be fixed if I could keep advancing with Hermione, but once you're on a quest you're locked into it. So that means it's broken. I don't have a recent save. Great, that's a few hours broken :/
Talk to Lola to get the option to buy Dark Eco
Talk to Hermione to get the panties

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes