3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

mehfunk

Oct 26, 2017
On a completely different note, who would you guys love to see added in the future?
I'd vote for a busty grown up version of Kim Possible.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
On a completely different note, who would you guys love to see added in the future?
I'd vote for a busty grown up version of Kim Possible.
obviously he gonna add dat child'ish young schoolgirl from the other game (i forget the name , she have ponytail double, the girl from "princess trainer"). akabur love to use his character from one game to another one.

edit : Lola, here

Reactions: hathios

hathios

May 20, 2017
Okay I found the mistake on my own. :p
I finished Episode 02 and can't wait for Episode 03.
More clothes for every girl.
The dresses for Jasmine from Princess Trainer.

Akabur has a good taste and he teased Lara Croft and April before we got Herione so he can stick to his roots and get us April.

We can only wish for those ideas to happen. The last decision has Akabur himself who and what he want to add to the game and what and who not.

@coconuts If you mean Princess Trainer her name is Lola.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
obviously he gonna add dat child'ish young schoolgirl from the other game (i forget the name , she have ponytail double, the girl from "princess trainer"). akabur love to use his character from one game to another one.

edit : Lola, here
Lola is already in the game as the AI. It's Iris that I'm missing.

Even money says that the next character will be April from TMNT or Lara Croft.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does any1 know how to have all the variants for the outfits? (some cheat codes maybe)

Aug 7, 2016
FUCK IT DUDES !
i just find a way to mod the game easily and get the nude in game :D
i m soo happy. i m gonna check if its all good then i will post the way here for you all XD

edit : woohoo !! yup ! work perfectly , like in the screen

funny fact, she is shaved while ful naked but not when she have the ribon XD
Probably there will be several options shaved, unshaved etc. similarly in PTGE... I hope so:FeelsBadMan:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
ok here the way to mod it (on spoiler , cause it gonna be long :p )

hop it help some to enjoy the nudity in this game XD

oh and btw, this technic work for almost ALL renpy games :p
Thanks a lot I might just replay it for the nudity alone lol. I never thought about this so I'm going to do this for other games like this whenever a new one comes out. lol

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
Hello can you help me ?

I have finish All event and quest for Hermione, but i can't collect panties for Dark Eco.
Do you have have a solution for me ?

Tanks

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
It's done with Lola i have Dark Eco in market but not option when i talk to hermione for panties.

Last edited:

SenorWookie

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone send a Save Game? Mine aren't there anymore and I don't wanna play the first episode again.

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Hello can you help me ?

I have finish All event and quest for Hermione, but i can't collect panties for Dark Eco.
Do you have have a solution for me ?

Tanks
Dark Eco Quest

- Talk To L.O.L.A.
- Try To Buy Dark Eco
- Talk To L.O.L.A. Again
- Talk To Hermione
- Buy Chocolate (Fairy Crunch)
- Talk To Hermione Again
- Send Hermione Back To Hogwarts
- Receive 5 Panties From Hermione The Next Day
- Buy Dark Eco
- Talk To Ashelin
- Continue Your Quest From There

Your Welcome

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any h content so far? (Like actual sex scenes) in the latest version 2.02?
some sex stuff with ashelin and jack pet. like any others webcam show on tv with fans reaction and all.

noway

May 14, 2017
Here are really a lot of people are a bit disappointed of the new version and I tend to agree, but why?

There is tons of new content, events, art, animations, new game mechanics - I liked the idea with the chats a lot ... it took me a couple of hours to play through it. No comparison to the average patreon game which offers you half an hour of new gameplay for 1-2 months of developement (summed up to a similar dev time Akabur is probably way ahead). So you cannot complain, Akabur did work for his money.
However, what makes the game a disappointment then!?

For me it is of course that the nsfw content is missing, there are 19 new events featuring Hermione and we get two boobie flashes, nothing more!? We literally only get the first two events of the Witch Trainer in a slightly refurbished form. For that I can play the original again!
Also I am missing an effect of the mastery points in the game - I had most of them at 1 or 2 at the end. But also those with 10/10 did not show any impact on gameplay, Jasmine came back and repeated the same Phrase over and over again - lame. The variation there made Akabur's first games so good, without that the game will end up being a standard visual novel with extra grinding on top.
Finally, it is kind of anoying that all the hard work is for other people, not for the MC. You literally spend money so Aladdin gets sucked off - although he should pay you money for that!

I hope Akabur focuses a bit more on rewarding content in Episode 3, the Ashelin and Jasmine should include some real action - including the MC. To wait another year, just to see Hermione walk around naked ... meh ...

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes