3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Its kind of sad that, the (imo) best developer of this field doesnt care at all for the community. Maybe he is really doing all of this for himself. Every other developer would be abandoned for this sort of schedule.

(edit) maybe i should have payed more attention to his patreon page:

"Oh and, please DON'T PLEDGE anything if you expect to get some "free stuff" of any kind in return. This is not kickstarter. My Patreon page is a tip-jar, please treat it as such.
And one more, very important thing: please don't feel obligated to continuously support me with the same pledging amount "till the end of time". You must feel free to edit your pledge back and forth or even cancel it entirely if that is what you must do. I will never hold it against you. Ever!"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Its kind of sad that, the (imo) best developer of this field doesnt care at all for the community. Maybe he is really doing all of this for himself. Every other developer would be abandoned for this sort of schedule.

(edit) maybe i should have payed more attention to his patreon page:

"Oh and, please DON'T PLEDGE anything if you expect to get some "free stuff" of any kind in return. This is not kickstarter. My Patreon page is a tip-jar, please treat it as such.
And one more, very important thing: please don't feel obligated to continuously support me with the same pledging amount "till the end of time". You must feel free to edit your pledge back and forth or even cancel it entirely if that is what you must do. I will never hold it against you. Ever!"
that just mean the patreon is just tip jar and not rewards only like alots of others games. that a very good point for Akabur and probably one of the reason he is still popular like that.
but that doesnt mean he can just do everything he want ( well, he can, but he is more someone who listen and understand his fans )
i dont know wtf its in his mind right now. but he go in the wrong way imho.

Reactions: Big.Joe

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
I...um....god damn it i was excited but I realized I have to wait another year or so.

Back to winnipeg.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
that just mean the patreon is just tip jar and not rewards only like alots of others games. that a very good point for Akabur and probably one of the reason he is still popular like that.
but that doesnt mean he can just do everything he want ( well, he can, but he is more someone who listen and understand his fans )
i dont know wtf its in his mind right now. but he go in the wrong way imho.
I can't speak for all of his patrons, but I am one. I pledge because I've liked everything he's created, even before his trainers, and I'm certain I'll like anything else he creates. At my "commitment" (if you can call it that) of $1/month, I don't care if he keeps any kind of schedule as long as I know he's still alive and working on smut. As I said, I might be unique, but I felt like sharing how "one of his fans" actually feels.

Reactions: Aitan_3

juehar

Jan 11, 2018
i got one problem i can't get L.O.L.As 4 quest " technical .... " tryed twice , all ohter quest and missions are ready

can i have a hint how to get it ??

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
He's lost roughly 60% of his patreon revenue since the release of witch trainer. If anything I'd say people are showing him that they won't pay him for making games like this with the release schedule he has. It's a shame though because witch trainer and princess trainer are some of the best smut games ever made and I'd love to see more like them.
honestly he didnt lose money on patreon because people stopped supporting him.
he himself told his supporters that they shouldnt give him more than 1$ each and if they want to pledge more they should pledge that extra money to other content creators.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
honestly he didnt lose money on patreon because people stopped supporting him.
he himself told his supporters that they shouldnt give him more than 1$ each and if they want to pledge more they should pledge that extra money to other content creators.
A. it's quite generous of him, and B. considering where he lives in the world what he's making in patreon actually makes him pretty well off, so even if he was making a only $1 from his patreon minus patreon's cut, he'd be making enough to live fairly well off, and have enough to put into savings as a rainy day fund.

cause remember in some countries if you are making more then $60US a week, you're upper middle class.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
cause remember in some countries if you are making more then $60US a week, you're upper middle class.
While very true I don't think that's really the situation in Russia right now though I stand to be corrected.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
While very true I don't think that's really the situation in Russia right now though I stand to be corrected.
Average salary after tax is 30.000 rubles per month... so it's around $125 per week after tax.
Of course, except Moscow... Moscow used to be most expensive city in Europe before second cold war... with a lot of european gastarbeiters ;)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Average salary after tax is 30.000 rubles per month... so it's around $125 per week after tax.
Of course, except Moscow... Moscow used to be most expensive city in Europe before second cold war... with a lot of european gastarbeiters ;)
either way he's making a decent paycheck a month.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant believe this... fuck i just make 2000€ per month ( total, way less after paying taxes) and its still good here ( because we only 2, but will be hard with childs )
and for some peoples, i m super rich.... -_-

not that i will complain to give Akabur some bucks, i guess he deserve them. his games are great and ( must say) pretty long, compared to others games.

mehfunk

Oct 26, 2017
Not familiar with that word. Can you translate please?
Guest worker, people who just come to work, but dont stay or imigrate into the country. Who for example come to help with the harvest and after that head back to their own country.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Guest worker, people who just come to work, but dont stay or imigrate into the country. Who for example come to help with the harvest and after that head back to their own country.
basically a seasonal worker over here in the US.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
or a men with a short green card ( if i got it correctly how dat work in USA XD )
no... greencards are for people coming over planning on becoming permanent residents you are probably thinking of someone with a Worker's Visa, which is multicolored and has ghost images of various DC Landmarks. the truly sad part is just how many people post theirs on the internet..... effing proud idiots. generally you don't want people to know your date of birth, where you originate from, your gender, your full name on the internet. take a chinese national for instance if I got all that information from a worker's visa due to how the Chinese social security system works I would just need to guess the provincial code and area code and I could generate Chinese SSN in my head. not all that legitimately applicable unless you want to play online games on a chinese server but you get the point. but yeah this is getting way off topic about the game.

Reactions: geddout

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
but so informative x'D
we all do things as kids we aren't proud of in my case all the coolest and newest F2P games for the longest while were coming out of either China or Korea as both kind of had console bans so their main focus was PC that and PC gaming is classified as a proper job in both these countries. only downside was in order to play their games by law they required the publishers to ask for some form of Identification upon account creation Hong Kong is a seperate region then Mainland chine and Hong Kong publishers require a Hong Kong ID which is stupidly hard to obtain for the average chinese citizen and is tough to replicate so generally you have about 1-20k foreigners sharing 1-20 id numbers for account creation so as you can guess what gets hit by sweeping bans first if there is troubles in the community. so your best bet is either Avoid all that and go to a SEA server which is often 3-6 months out of date, or get creative thankfully the Chinese SSN number formula is stupidly straight forward and few digits are randomized so as long as it meets the right combination most publishers will look the other way since they really don't have time to be checking down the numbers. getting on a Korean server was basically the same issue as getting on a HK server. It was doable but you either had to know someone or luck out and find a number. or the publisher was stupidly lax (which was almost never the case.)

but yeah that's more or less why I know what I know XD

P.S. the publishers didn't care as long as they were making some form of money off of you, and there are hardware partnership programs over there so they were getting kick backs if you had the right PC parts, Asus and Acer were two very common names in the early 00's in that scene.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes