3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Tried the game, akabur style on Hermione has really gone better (in the chibi, she's way more cute than before).
Too bad there is not nearly enough content for a game being developed for more than 1 year. Especially when I see reused assets from older games.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Akabur's earning less and less really fast, hopelly he hits another Princess Trainer soon.

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Akabur's earning less and less really fast, hopelly he hits another Princess Trainer soon.
1517366422775.jpg 1517366422776.jpg
As long as he has enough money for food, rent and electricity he doesn't give a fuck.
He made that point 2 years ago in Princess Trainer.

Nov 9, 2017
Don't you just go and do her event that has that title? Do you really need that hint?
Because there is no event with that title, perhaps? The events are listed even if you haven't done them and Ashelin Praxis only has four and none of them has "Akabur is the best!!!" listed.

It turns that you need to get 3 more canisters to get here to say this but that should be the hint not some vague thing.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Probably 2019
From what I can see on his Patreon, it seems like he's focusing on that Ninja Turtles thing he's working on for some reason, there's been little to no updates on progress for this game and no sign at all of another update coming soon. Don't know if this is normal for him or not, but at this rate 2019 for episode three seems like an actual possibility.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
From what I can see on his Patreon, it seems like he's focusing on that Ninja Turtles thing he's working on for some reason, there's been little to no updates on progress for this game and no sign at all of another update coming soon. Don't know if this is normal for him or not, but at this rate 2019 for episode three seems like an actual possibility.
Is the ninja turtles thing what he calls "mating season" in the elements trainer review? Or is that something else?

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
How to specify Ashelin psychotype? Not tsundere for sure. A soldier?
I want to know, to be able to find some comics\manga with girl like this.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
kuudere = Calm but lovey dovey. A character archtype considered cold hearted and indifferent, but not showing their true colors.
dandere = Silent but lovey dovey. A character archtype that stays silent, not expressing their feelings.
yandere = lovey dovey but completely batshit crazy. yeah I don't even need to give an example.

dere just means lovey dovey :/

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
kuudere = Calm but lovey dovey. A character archtype considered cold hearted and indifferent, but not showing their true colors.
dandere = Silent but lovey dovey. A character archtype that stays silent, not expressing their feelings.
yandere = lovey dovey but completely batshit crazy. yeah I don't even need to give an example.

dere just means lovey dovey :/
Well, it is for sure not tsundere, yandere or just dere. Even not sure if kuudere. Maybe something like solder + kuudere?

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
That just templates for hentai. This elfie acts like an officer, as a man, soldier. Very straightforward person. Without any mannerism, affectation and so on(i mean she is not like the most of females in our time). Logic or discipline is not about an anime archetypes. It is about a life experience.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
That just templates for hentai. This elfie acts like an officer, as a man, soldier. Very straightforward person. Without any mannerism, affectation and so on(i mean she is not like the most of females in our time). Logic or discipline is not about an anime archetypes. It is about a life experience.
..... you just described Rei Ayanami from Evagelion, so she's Dan Dere, so it's be figured out quit acting like the character is special, cause nothing is special.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes