3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Feb 25, 2018
From what I can see on his Patreon, it seems like he's focusing on that Ninja Turtles thing he's working on for some reason, there's been little to no updates on progress for this game and no sign at all of another update coming soon. Don't know if this is normal for him or not, but at this rate 2019 for episode three seems like an actual possibility.
AKABUR has easily been in my top 5 favorite game devs, but this turtles game looks like a turd. IIRC he said on his patreon it's not even going to be a full game.

I think SC34 could've been awesome like Princess/Witch Trainer if it had more content.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think you underestimate the strain that creating these games sometimes causes the developers. It's entirely possible he was experiencing some burnout. But, unlike some devs, he didn't just go dark, he decided to throw something out there for his followers while he recharged. He freely admits the Turtle game is a simple fapping tool.

I'm not saying I know this for a fact, but it could be inferred from his Patron posts.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
AKABUR has easily been in my top 5 favorite game devs, but this turtles game looks like a turd. IIRC he said on his patreon it's not even going to be a full game.

I think SC34 could've been awesome like Princess/Witch Trainer if it had more content.
Yeah, I'd like it better if he continued with SC34 instead of dividing his time up with something that probably won't be a full game, but he tends to do what he wants regardless of what others, including his patrons, would like him to do. I admire him for that, but it can be annoying, like with this game for instance. Oh well, maybe by the time I retire it'll be finished!

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017

some of Princess trainer's best content is were mods.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Shiiiit. I downloaded Princess Trainer from his website. You mean to tell me I missed out on the best content? D:
nope, Iris was a completely modded and fan made character that he officially added into his gold edition of his game. all the quests and what not were of someone else's doing. I find that Akabur tends to support people who do really good mods of his games so while he may not be actively adding anything to SC34 there's nothing stopping you guys from doing so.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... Any update to this anytime soon? In case anyone has some inside info, couldnt find anything about the game myself.

Also, completely unrelated, but saw the poll from march and it made me lose a little more of my faith in humanity.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, just to clear the air on this turtle business. The only reason Akabur is working on that project is because people complained that the recent build of SC34 did have enough sex. Akabur acknowledged this, said he'd make more in the next SC34 ver. and that there was idea for SC34 sex that he wanted to try out. To not disappoint his followers, he said he would make a separate game to test out some of the mechanics he was thinking about and possibly use TMNT as a scene in his other project Magic Shop.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Why is the dialog from statement to statement so awful in this game? It feels like it dissapears every time you go to the next line of text.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here is a post from last week. None of them suggest an imminent release (for example, Mating Season was delayed), but he IS working on it again...

Hi guys.

First of all I want to urge everyone to remain calm. I know that some of you are getting a bit antsy about the mating Season release... But it is what it is, things often go wrong during the development and that causes all sorts of delays... OTL

To other news. I've been playing Overwatch a lot lately. It was a rough transition after the death of my used-to-be favorite game Paladins (yes, it is dead to me now), but these days Overwatch doesn't seem nearly as hectic as it used to. I got a bit more familiar with the map layouts and the hero abilities and now I suck WAY LESS. And event starting to actually enjoy myself with this game. Waiting for the anniversary event (I need that witch Mercy skin in my life) ^_^

Also I would like to mention that I was really overwhelmed by the amount of the positive feedback you guys gave me in regards of the Archive feature in SC34. I honestly thought very few people would even care about it. Man, was I wrong :)

Also as you now I am now working on SC34 full time again. Here is a teaser for Hermione's Slutty Punk costume you voted for. I was originally aiming for more Slutty and less Punk... But ended up with actually less slutty and more Punk I think. And it took me a bit longer then it should have (as it fucking always does), but it's understandable I think, since it is a rather detailed outfit. And don't worry about the piercings and such, all that (and the costume itself) is entirely optional as always. Also while working on it I was taking inspiration from this old drawing by DAHR :)

And that will be all for now. Maybe I will have some more SC34 things to tease next week... All you need to know for now is that I am working on Episode 03 and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you, guys.

Feb 25, 2018
Here is a post from last week. None of them suggest an imminent release (for example, Mating Season was delayed), but he IS working on it again...

Hi guys.

First of all I want to urge everyone to remain calm. I know that some of you are getting a bit antsy about the mating Season release... But it is what it is, things often go wrong during the development and that causes all sorts of delays... OTL

To other news. I've been playing Overwatch a lot lately. It was a rough transition after the death of my used-to-be favorite game Paladins (yes, it is dead to me now), but these days Overwatch doesn't seem nearly as hectic as it used to. I got a bit more familiar with the map layouts and the hero abilities and now I suck WAY LESS. And event starting to actually enjoy myself with this game. Waiting for the anniversary event (I need that witch Mercy skin in my life) ^_^

Also I would like to mention that I was really overwhelmed by the amount of the positive feedback you guys gave me in regards of the Archive feature in SC34. I honestly thought very few people would even care about it. Man, was I wrong :)

Also as you now I am now working on SC34 full time again. Here is a teaser for Hermione's Slutty Punk costume you voted for. I was originally aiming for more Slutty and less Punk... But ended up with actually less slutty and more Punk I think. And it took me a bit longer then it should have (as it fucking always does), but it's understandable I think, since it is a rather detailed outfit. And don't worry about the piercings and such, all that (and the costume itself) is entirely optional as always. Also while working on it I was taking inspiration from this old drawing by DAHR :)

And that will be all for now. Maybe I will have some more SC34 things to tease next week... All you need to know for now is that I am working on Episode 03 and I appreciate your patience and support. Thank you, guys.
Hail Sithis, this is welcome news. Thanks for sharing! Had I not seen your comment immediately below that of @Brady2626 , I would've had to do some sleuthing :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That, and the bonus relaxation events made the game a whole lot less grindy.

The only issue I have is that the stats don't matter during events, one character is considered a better dancer, no matter what, even if they have 10-50 points less in dancing at the time. During the popularity contest, that has a reason for it, she is nervous, I get that, but in the later event, what she went through to avoid what she was best suited to do, was just silly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes