4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
All sexual content is straight with the exception of mff threesomes in the future and will never feature NTR or futa content.
Will the girls les out in a threesome or will they still be hetero? Will the lesbian be optional?

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Yes, there will be in the future. In the shows this is a parody of many of the aliens look almost human and that will be the case here but there will be some more alien looking.
ST is the top1 of Madness open world univers when it come to planetary/species diversity, you can literally do whatever your graphic skill allow you to do ;)

Reactions: Stellar Traveller

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
ST is the top1 of Madness open world univers when it come to planetary/species diversity, you can literally do whatever your graphic skill allow you to do ;)
I dont plan on anything too crazy like sex with a horta(star trek blob alien) but yeah thats the plan to have alien girls. And before more people ask yes this will be optional as well :LOL:.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Especially since they reproduce via a parasitism that makes the Facehuggers from Alien look like a good idea in comparison. Doesn't even include fucking, just infecting you with some shit they spit on you that become spawn that eat their way out of you, then cannibalize each other til one is left. Found that one out on Strange New Worlds, making them have my whole hearted support for genocide. Also hunt sentients for food and fun. They have no redeemable qualities great enough to overcome that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubgu

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Well this was funny to find...naturally I picked the Kirk route. :KEK:

View attachment 2645977
Sisko. Not being a tit man, even when they aren't so big they turn me right the fuck off (which'll be why I likely will sleep on this desite being a Trekkie, too damn many big tits), there's no way I'm acting like a tween whose never seen a tit and motorboating them.

-----------

awww. Is everyone supposed to like big tits just cause you do? To bad, we all don't. Not sleeping now tho.

Last edited:

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
awww. Is everyone supposed to like big tits just cause you do? To bad, we all don't. Not sleeping now tho.
Not at all! I'm sorry the girls in this aren't your thing, but unfortunately it would be impossible to please everyone. I try to have a variety of boob sizes, but yes there are definitely some fairly big-uns in here.

• Love
Reactions: ubgu

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Great renders, some feedback for me would be adding technical stuff on the Renpy side, like enabling a skip button which could help when doing reruns of the game.

Biggest feedback is the pacing of the game can be really off at times,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe look over episode 1 again before pushing forward with episode 2.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Really like this, as current Trek is just woke garbage at this point, but I have to say that the transition from "Let me talk to Erok" to banging was so lightning fast that it felt jarring. Like, dude showed up, was conveniently gay so you could catch the metamorph pokemon and it's smooth as butter from there? I don't dislike that it was that easy, but it felt like the story flow was a bit rushed.

I guess I'm not sure if this is supposed to have actual lore and suspense and get the reader to take it seriously, or be purely a parody meme where I'm not supposed to think about the flow of the story in which things just happen. If it's supposed to be both, then I guess my only criticism is that the flow felt off at that point, but otherwise really digging it so far. Great job dev.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes