uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Wow i got myself into a dead end, aura doesnt wake up, game over and i cant figure where did i fk up.

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone have save files for the ntr route? Girl cucking her boyfriend with the bully sounds interesting, but I don't have the time to play through the entire game. :LOL:

Reactions: Since1453

zallybear

Jan 2, 2018
Really liking what's here so far. Version number is misleading, as mentioned. Feels more like a .3 than a .6. Will keep an eye on it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What are the requirements for the "pink" version of each scene? Is it based on willpower? If so, is there some way I can figure out how low it needs to be? And are there other ways to reduce willpower besides vitality potions and stepping on the curse trap? I kinda got the impression from the intro to Aura's subconscious that high stored corruption = lowered willpower, though maybe I misunderstood.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What are the requirements for the "pink" version of each scene? Is it based on willpower? If so, is there some way I can figure out how low it needs to be? And are there other ways to reduce willpower besides vitality potions and stepping on the curse trap? I kinda got the impression from the intro to Aura's subconscious that high stored corruption = lowered willpower, though maybe I misunderstood.
You need to disable the condition of the leave option to trigger a pink scene, which is usually Lewdness < LewdResistance.
And LewdResistance = Max(0, Willpower - Corruption) + minimumLewdnessScene.

In addition to vitality potions, there's a powerful drug at the Demon Worshiper's place and also Mutated Hydrangea can be used to reduce Willpower.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Longer or shorter Skirt/Hairdo i didnt think Alicia would use such a Cute One Piece XD
Edit: Now that i look at the editted version, that still is a cute one piece! xD, and you shouldnt rule out those Barbell piercings that guy suggested yet, they could be a pretty good bonding, corruption AND customization event between Alicia and Aura by making both get their nipple piercings at the same time.
PS: what does the Max Out H-CG Quality goal Mean? Is current art not his best yet? our is he gonna add more detail/background and stuff to each scene and not just the character posing on different ways as a superimposed image over the game world screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Longer or shorter Skirt/Hairdo i didnt think Alicia would use such a Cute One Piece XD
Edit: Now that i look at the editted version, that still is a cute one piece! xD, and you shouldnt rule out those Barbell piercings that guy suggested yet, they could be a pretty good bonding, corruption AND customization event between Alicia and Aura by making both get their nipple piercings at the same time.
PS: what does the Max Out H-CG Quality goal Mean? Is current art not his best yet? our is he gonna add more detail/background and stuff to each scene and not just the character posing on different ways as a superimposed image over the game world screen?
For H-scenes with generic characters I would like just generic, reusable H-CGs without clear depiction of the other party.
For those with non-generic characters I do would like both parties to be somehow visible (e.g. John or later on in the corruption path IRL Richard)
Also more minor CG variations per H-scene would be useful instead of just 1 static image.

Apr 7, 2018
Game looks good, I even like the story and art, but the leveling of the main char is a disaster, no way to get any stronger, winning fights is not rewarding at all cause you basically got no gold nor exp from that and yet you have to fight A LOT.

andy01q

May 28, 2021
I got stuck right in the introduction because I didn't realize that Aura has so many skills that you can scroll through them. I did get through the first demon lord phase without the healing spell, but the more evil form is probably impossible.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
slendergirl.png

Gee, I wonder why.

Game looks good, I even like the story and art, but the leveling of the main char is a disaster, no way to get any stronger, winning fights is not rewarding at all cause you basically got no gold nor exp from that and yet you have to fight A LOT.
It's true that most fights are best avoided. Still beats having to grind EXP and resources. While most normal battles are indeed just about clearing out a threat (or failing to sneak past), that threat may be guarding some goodies like gold or a harvestable resource. I honestly much prefer this over normal RPGM gameplay with infinitely grindable resources/EXP and random encounters. With those, I always feel the need to grind at least a little to feel confident before moving on. Here, it's more about resource-management, including Corruption.

Reactions: rageaholic

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The one posted on Patreon a few hours ago.
Hm... that's weird. Just downloaded a fresh one and gave it a try. I couldn't reproduce it.
Would you mind confirming if there is a

star-knightess-aura-windows\img\pictures\SI_Alicia_Expression_0.png

file in your download?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm... that's weird. Just downloaded a fresh one and gave it a try. I couldn't reproduce it.
Would you mind confirming if there is a

star-knightess-aura-windows\img\pictures\SI_Alicia_Expression_0.png

file in your download?
Yes, and the face goes back to normal right after this conversation. It appears to be connected to that lewdness book; ending the day manually at the shrine doesn't trigger it. I'd attach the save but the forum doesn't support RPGM MZ saves as attachments.

btw, is there a pink version of reading that book?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yes, and the face goes back to normal right after this conversation. It appears to be connected to that lewdness book; ending the day manually at the shrine doesn't trigger it. I'd attach the save but the forum doesn't support RPGM MZ saves as attachments.

btw, is there a pink version of reading that book?
Oh wow super nice find! I was able to reproduce it and found the issue. Thanks a lot!!

The book doesn't have a pink version since I wanted all pink versions to be "proper lewd scenes".
I felt counting the lewd book as a real lewd scene was like artifically increasing the lewd scene count.
But I'm currently reevaluating my position on this because it's so inconsistent with other lewd choices.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes