Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What's the plan for these secondary stats, like Exhibitionism and Lewd Knowledge? Will they be a requirement or enhance later scenes?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What's the plan for these secondary stats, like Exhibitionism and Lewd Knowledge? Will they be a requirement or enhance later scenes?
They will have stat checks in the isekai, mental world, and real world. I haven't fully mapped out their effects.

An example for exhibitionism locked mental changes is the computer in the interests room. It will allow a mental tf for making increasingly lewd selfies and posting them. Starting out with just posting her growing collection of clothes and shoes, though.
Lewd Knowledge will become important in the Knowledge Room in the next chamber.
The cheating stat will somehow (I haven't figured out how I will integrate it yet) play a role in making it easier for Alicia to attack Aura's and George's relationship.

I think the only check I have planned in the isekai for current part is for a minor lewd scene in Riverflow, where an artist will offer some money to draw a naked Aura. Here I wanted to use Exhibitionism to pass rather than Lewdness.

I also have other various ideas on integrating them on temporary willpower reductions and making Aura weaker to resist certain willpower checks, but they more mostly just ideas, not really plans right now.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
They will have stat checks in the isekai, mental world, and real world. I haven't fully mapped out their effects.

An example for exhibitionism locked mental changes is the computer in the interests room. It will allow a mental tf for making increasingly lewd selfies and posting them. Starting out with just posting her growing collection of clothes and shoes, though.
Lewd Knowledge will become important in the Knowledge Room in the next chamber.
The cheating stat will somehow (I haven't figured out how I will integrate it yet) play a role in making it easier for Alicia to attack Aura's and George's relationship.

I think the only check I have planned in the isekai for current part is for a minor lewd scene in Riverflow, where an artist will offer some money to draw a naked Aura. Here I wanted to use Exhibitionism to pass rather than Lewdness.

I also have other various ideas on integrating them on temporary willpower reductions and making Aura weaker to resist certain willpower checks, but they more mostly just ideas, not really plans right now.
Sounds neat, looking forward to the selfie stuff in particular. Just please don't make the requirements too high for these checks. There should be some leeway. For example, just because John has a breast-related scene shouldn't make him a gatekeeper for later breast-related content. There should be alternatives. I like the potential of "pink" lewd scenes as a way of being pickier with which characters/scenes to engage in while still having access to later lewd content. And if there's a way to reduce the requirements using consumables/buffs/debuffs etc., even better.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Sounds neat, looking forward to the selfie stuff in particular. Just please don't make the requirements too high for these checks. There should be some leeway. For example, just because John has a breast-related scene shouldn't make him a gatekeeper for later breast-related content. There should be alternatives. I like the potential of "pink" lewd scenes as a way of being pickier with which characters/scenes to engage in while still having access to later lewd content. And if there's a way to reduce the requirements using consumables/buffs/debuffs etc., even better.
The lack of alternative ways of raising secondary stats is mostly why I'm currently not doing much with them and also haven't even fully planned their effects. No point in having a secondary sex stat check if there only exists exactly one way to get that stat.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The lack of alternative ways of raising secondary stats is mostly why I'm currently not doing much with them and also haven't even fully planned their effects. No point in having a secondary sex stat check if there only exists exactly one way to get that stat.
This is tying back into that depth over width thing you mentioned you were doing for 1.0 doesn't it? We'll probably see more of the secondary stats when you add more width building 2.0 yes?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
This is tying back into that depth over width thing you mentioned you were doing for 1.0 doesn't it? We'll probably see more of the secondary stats when you add more width building 2.0 yes?
It will definitely be easier to expand on the secondary stats in 2.0.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bug: Interacting with the corpse in the northern forest gives an "Advanced Theory of Magic" each time.

Last edited:

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i played a little bit of this game... it was quite nice, but just wished there were proper CGs for this game, are there plans for CGs in the future or will this be purely text based?
the main character CG is nice though...

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
In all honesty, I'm waiting for the game to be more complete. What's currently there is good, but I'd rather wait instead of playing every iteration.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i played a little bit of this game... it was quite nice, but just wished there were proper CGs for this game, are there plans for CGs in the future or will this be purely text based?
the main character CG is nice though...
Hopefully by 0.9.0 (End of July). Still upgrading the character art right now.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Hopefully by 0.9.0 (End of July). Still upgrading the character art right now.
in that case i wish you god speed!!!
you have great quality game for sure...the attention to detail is emaculate, at least the little that i played....
if all goes well and you say by 0.9 the CGs come in, will that be for scenes from the beginning as well or from 0.9 onwards?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
in that case i wish you god speed!!!
you have great quality game for sure...the attention to detail is emaculate, at least the little that i played....
if all goes well and you say by 0.9 the CGs come in, will that be for scenes from the beginning as well or from 0.9 onwards?
Thanks!
It's also for existing scenes. I plan to let patrons decide which H-Scene will be illustrated first.

Jumping Jay

Mar 6, 2019
I cant seem to find edwin for the sick workers quest, I heard it was the middle area but the guard wont let me in

Apr 5, 2021
uff i love the game!I had always looked for a ntr isekai type game with a nerdy heroine although it is a shame that the appearance of aura changes to a blonde but hey it's just a personal taste, I hope it goes very well and you can complete this project and maybe the next, and I have some questions if it isn'tannoyance, 1 do you have plans for george to unite with aura in the future and go to the other world together? Could interesting things happen like that both spend the night in an inn and while George sleeps a group of men fuck aura in the next room things like that, 2 if the aura corruption increases enough aura could he have consensual sex with the monsters,3 Will there be other clubs to join in the future? like a baseball club where aura is the assistant to the pe teacher and helps the coach and the players with their "stress";)

Reactions: Arjuna alter
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes