Stargazer207

Nov 26, 2017
Unfortunately RPGM MZ saves apparently aren't an accepted format to attach to posts on here.
Ah I see, thanks anyway. I think the corruption system could use a bit of tweaking in this area to prevent this type of thing from happening, even if it was in the form of unlocking an upgrade to the amount of corruption you can store. Once you reach a certain point in the game you have virtually no way of getting rid of excess corruption if you've played the game a certain way which shouldn't be punished with having to do a full restart. Another alternative would be an in-game punishment for going beyond the corruption allowance other than just an immediate game over.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone please share a save? I've been soft-locked and can't spend anymore corruption points.
Like you, I have way too many corruption points. I think it's because I went ahead and did some things that weren't quests. I went all over the place, kicking monster butt, and next thing I know, I have a pile of corruption points I can't do anything about. I'm thinking about starting over. It's really a neat game the way it's laid out. It's unusual, and unusual is a good change of pace.

Stargazer207

Nov 26, 2017
Like you, I have way too many corruption points. I think it's because I went ahead and did some things that weren't quests. I went all over the place, kicking monster butt, and next thing I know, I have a pile of corruption points I can't do anything about. I'm thinking about starting over. It's really a neat game the way it's laid out. It's unusual, and unusual is a good change of pace.
Has the potential to be a really great game. I'm a big fan of how the character slowly changes through slight tweaks in their psyche which makes the corruption feel a bit more believable than having the main character get groped 3x then boom, total slut.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Doh, I just realized I could archive and then attach it. Here's my save near the end of the current version.
Glad I kept reading posts before jumping in to tell you that's how you could do it. .zip and .rar files are usually attachable in most forums if whatever you are trying to post isn't an acceptable file type. It's honestly my go to method of attaching files at this point. I just assume whatever I want to attach won't work, and make it a .zip.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Maybe you are the same one who asked this question on the patreon, but just in case I will also answer here: It's an MZ game. :D
I see thank you. I have to say the scope of your game is very big, maybe too big. From the corruption panel, I can see that you have a lot planned (but no content yet). I would say to try to limit the features you're intending to build and methods of corruption until you actually have content for it. I hate to see all these avenues for attack go to waste because you inevitably realize how much work it'll take and you half ass it.

Another example of scope being too big is the size of the map in the fantasy world. So you're writing 2 games and compacting into one. That's very ambitious. It'll be the most well done NTR / corruption game ever, but if I had to bet my money on it, you're not going to develop something packed with content that will deserve the size of the map. You'll add filler quests that says "go here, kill x", 20+ times. One example of a game that fails to live up to the size of the map is Heaven's Studios Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris. They've been in development for I think 3-4 years? Released full version of the game? Still the entire map is filled with empty spots that does nothing for the gamer. The game becomes a chore to grind through without much meaning. Time and effort is spent on a map that is only seen for 30 seconds of the game as the gamer speedruns through the map to get to the next h-scene.

The best games I've seen, such as Kamikaze Ouka, https://f95zone.to/threads/kamikaze-kommittee-ouka-rpg-v1-05-ankoku-marimokan.14014/, is able to write a compelling, engaging, and fun corruption that utilizes the map as a storytelling device.

They have one central map (school) packed full of scripts and scenes that change depending on the nature of the FMC. Sure they have like 4 filler "combat" oriented, "one path" maps that you pretty much only see once and moves the story along. But most of the content and IMO the beauty of the game is the little nooks and cranny you find exploring the school. As the FMC gets more and more fucked up, the attitude of people changes on the map and you can really believe that the game reacts to the player.

Now I don't think you are going to make a school map given what you already have and have the player trigger scenes in school by walking around, and that's fine. But the fantasy world right now seems to be heading for a direction that I've seen many games go through: endless grind with beautiful maps that are the least of a player's attention.

My advice is to focus on what you do well: Write good dialog for character, don't add too many avenues for attack (quality over quantity), add functionality to give player a feel that they're slowly turning Aura into meat. Put less emphasis on the fantasy world and shorten the size and complexity of the combat maps. People are here to fap and mess with Aura, not solve puzzles and be amazed at the conditional choices you put on the map to whether to "Use Fireball" or "Break Limit", as cool as they were.

I can tell you're a good developer. I have a lot of hopes for you. Please do make mistakes that I've seen hundreds of games make and waste your talents and strengths.

Reactions: Marcus Halberstram

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dude you're missing the point of the Game if you feel the Combat and Isekai part of the game are unecessary i for once like the game being this "Nintendo Hard" and the Isekai bit is why we even have a Story to begin with... Besides the author said he is focusing on finishing the main two routes first, then adding more after those are done, personally i would like a Cultist or a Slave Route... Even a Brothel ending Lol XD.... Now seriously are the 1st two routes the purity ending and corruption ending or are they/we are getting the True purity and corruption ones? I literally once played a game where you had to do all the other routes before unlocking the True Endings which gave it quite the replayability and different perspectives of wth was going on in the Story... As for side quest... We are getting those too bet my ass some will lead to side routes depending on outcome/dialog choice, anyway have faith we are still in early dev. And so far is looking so freaking good

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
cleanfeel I'm afraid a lot of these won't be happening as they go against the idea of the game I would like to make.
I am interested in supporting the option of playing the game in a way where the player/Aura can appropriately struggle against the corruption and win/fail due to that/despite that.

I am usually wary of statements speaking for all players such as "People are here to".

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yeah im trying to find the seal to actually get into the building but I just cant seem to find anyone to give me one
Uh that sounds like a bug. You should only be able to start "Sick Workers" after you have met Sardine in the Congregation.
Would you mind sharing your save?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I kinda wish that Alicia was the Demon Queen and Richard wasn't in the story. Alicia is a far more interesting villain to me and I'm really enjoying the dynamic between her and Aura.

Reactions: rubyjoan

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
1622460065437.png
I don't know how to post this so i post it here and hope the Developper see it, there is a little error of typo, the word "Just" is write 2 times.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes