Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
I actually spend every corruption point i actually can, but every day i gain 1 corruption point, how i'm supposed to not reach the 25 corruption limit without the possibility of spending any of them ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I actually spend every corruption point i actually can, but every day i gain 1 corruption point, how i'm supposed to not reach the 25 corruption limit without the possibility of spending any of them ?
1. You only get 1 corruption point every second day.
2. You're probably using the Knightess form way too much. I only use it for tough bosses/bosses I can't be bothered to get the counter for yet (e.g. goblin shaman or slime without the water spell). I never use it for obstacles.

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
1. You only get 1 corruption point every second day.
2. You're probably using the Knightess form way too much. I only use it for tough bosses/bosses I can't be bothered to get the counter for yet (e.g. goblin shaman or slime without the water spell). I never use it for obstacles.
Yeah i used it quite a lot in early before understanding the way it works, hope it's not gonna softlock me soon

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone having any issues with the 'Sick Workers' quest? I've talked to Edwin and the Quest Log says to go talk to John, but I only ever get the options for 'Martial Training' and 'About John (asking about his personal life)' when doing so.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone having any issues with the 'Sick Workers' quest? I've talked to Edwin and the Quest Log says to go talk to John, but I only ever get the options for 'Martial Training' and 'About John (asking about his personal life)' when doing so.
Talk to him in Riverflow, iirc just to the south of town. Sometimes NPCs are in two places so you still have access to their training.

Reactions: Watters

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Uhhhh i just got my new gaming pc an AMD Rysen btw... I wanted to try this game on it but i forgot if it was RPG MZ or MV and do i need the RTP? Coz i downloaded and tried both(without RTP) and it said Failed to Load Graphics

• Angry
Reactions: Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Uhhhh i just got my new gaming pc an AMD Rysen btw... I wanted to try this game on it but i forgot if it was RPG MZ or MV and do i need the RTP? Coz i downloaded and tried both(without RTP) and it said Failed to Load Graphics
Maybe you are the same one who asked this question on the patreon, but just in case I will also answer here: It's an MZ game. :D

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How can you pass the 2nd boss fight without any means to replace your MP (e.g. potions etc)?
I got killed in te 2nd boss fight which = game over, which= lost my interest in the game.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I don't know how to post this so i post it here and hope the Developper see it, there is a little error of typo, the word "Just" is write 2 times.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Oh, there's an asston of typos and grammatical/punctuation errors. I even started a list that will hopefully help weed them out.
Oh wow that's quite a long list! Fixed.

Yeah i used it quite a lot in early before understanding the way it works, hope it's not gonna softlock me soon
Don't forget to check for Blessed Water in the church!

How can you pass the 2nd boss fight without any means to replace your MP (e.g. potions etc)?
I got killed in te 2nd boss fight which = game over, which= lost my interest in the game.
Try out Snake!

There shouldn't be any need to install an RTP nowadays, they are bundled into the game.
I'm afraid I can't diagnize what's going on. Have some other RPGM MZ games?

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Apr 29, 2021
I already tried the game and I love it, I like that the corruption is somewhat slow I know that many hate it but not I find it much more realistic and enjoyable and also the villain Alicia if she is a whole bitch xd that can change what aura considers good or bad makes it more perverse 7u7, I have 2You ask if it is not a nuisance, first is it not possible a route that instead of destroying the friendship relationship of aura and rose cannot corrupt rose too? I think you could take some advantage of a corrupt rose like that while aura fucks with her teacher after class rose covers her with george or things like that, and the second since you can change the tastes of aura you could make her feel sexual desire towards other women and beasts since for alicia aura is an arrogant bitch maybe she should fornicate with hers or there won't be that kind of content?

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Ok i think i got it, it was the sodding drivers that were giving me the error... Fml, anyway time to finally try 7.0.0 xD

Apr 5, 2021
I already tried the game and I love it, I like that the corruption is somewhat slow I know that many hate it but not I find it much more realistic and enjoyable and also the villain Alicia if she is a whole bitch xd that can change what aura considers good or bad makes it more perverse 7u7, I have 2You ask if it is not a nuisance, first is it not possible a route that instead of destroying the friendship relationship of aura and rose cannot corrupt rose too? I think you could take some advantage of a corrupt rose like that while aura fucks with her teacher after class rose covers her with george or things like that, and the second since you can change the tastes of aura you could make her feel sexual desire towards other women and beasts since for alicia aura is an arrogant bitch maybe she should fornicate with hers or there won't be that kind of content?
"aura is an arrogant bitch maybe she should fornicate with hers" xd haha I couldn't help but imagine aura and george holding hands and going down the street and from the opposite side a dog comes and passes by aura she looks at him and se she bites her lip the dog looks at her, winks at her and goesTowards an alley and with his tail he signals Aura to follow him and Aura follows him while George waits for her, believing that he went to urinate xd That type of content would be good but I really don't think so :(

Reactions: anti flat earthers
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes