Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
I already tried the game and I love it, I like that the corruption is somewhat slow I know that many hate it but not I find it much more realistic and enjoyable and also the villain Alicia if she is a whole bitch xd that can change what aura considers good or bad makes it more perverse 7u7, I have 2You ask if it is not a nuisance, first is it not possible a route that instead of destroying the friendship relationship of aura and rose cannot corrupt rose too? I think you could take some advantage of a corrupt rose like that while aura fucks with her teacher after class rose covers her with george or things like that, and the second since you can change the tastes of aura you could make her feel sexual desire towards other women and beasts since for alicia aura is an arrogant bitch maybe she should fornicate with hers or there won't be that kind of content?
It's a good idea, but i guess it's really hard in terms of developpement, it's gonna make tons of differents routes.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Oh boy that Vansome Guy is the MVP... Talking about going above and beyond, and i didn't think you would comission tracks for the game :O, lets hope Aura's theme is nothing like Guts's theme, actually scracth that that would make her as badass as Guts XD

Apr 5, 2021
I already tried the game and I love it, I like that the corruption is somewhat slow I know that many hate it but not I find it much more realistic and enjoyable and also the villain Alicia if she is a whole bitch xd that can change what aura considers good or bad makes it more perverse 7u7, I have 2You ask if it is not a nuisance, first is it not possible a route that instead of destroying the friendship relationship of aura and rose cannot corrupt rose too? I think you could take some advantage of a corrupt rose like that while aura fucks with her teacher after class rose covers her with george or things like that, and the second since you can change the tastes of aura you could make her feel sexual desire towards other women and beasts since for alicia aura is an arrogant bitch maybe she should fornicate with hers or there won't be that kind of content?
Yes I also think it is a good idea and I would like to see things like that but I see it difficult since there are many people who love bestiality in games like this but there are also many people who hate it and unless the dev also likes like that type of content and want to put it in your game itI see very unlikely, it would also be extra work

Dec 29, 2018
I'm gonna try this new batch asap, have really been waiting for it!

To be honest, i'm not too fond of the "fake" looking boobs in the new art, I think it ould be great if they could look more natural, as is logical since we're talking schoolgirls, but that's a minor inconvenience seeing as all that new content has been released (up till last version, I loved the content, hope it's gonna stay as good in the long run)

cheers

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Next month. This month is still finishing art upgrade and then hair variation for corruption progression.
Is Alicia finally being upgraded from MS Paint? Will the old version be used for her true demonic form? :p

Tirant 889

Jun 2, 2021
Quick question for the developer of the game, the game now has or will have "bestiality" that is, the mc will be fucked by horses, dogs, pigs, etc., etc. Thank you

Last edited:

impetuous person

Jun 2, 2021
A good game has its potential, it lacks the CG but it is not so important now, then will that part come over time, a question how strong will the ntr of the game be? Will it be a strong one like "ntr president yukino" and "leanna slice life" where will everyone fuck her except her boyfriend? or will it be something lighter?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
So I started my first game, got through the prologue, the arrived the first town, talked to the guards at the gate, then to the ones in the tavern and the inn owner about a quest to get 150 gold for special herbs so that I could get some money and pay the fee to enter the Adventurers Guild. Then went into the forest killed a bunch of goblins, wasted almost all of my apple supplies, for health, that I picked up along the way and the all of the buy-able ones from the seller in town and got a bomb. Finally got the four herbs, gave them to the inn owner and got the reward, registered at guild and finished my first day. The other day I went to the guild to maybe find other adventurers, only to find a request/quest notice to exterminate spiders in the nearby mine. Went there, found a group of adventurers, talked to them, blew up the rubble with the bomb and went into the mine with them. Proceeded to kill a bunch of spiderlings, emptied my apple supply completely but still two party members with 1 Hp (the mage and not the leader guy). Now I stand near what I presume is the boss of the quest, with two party members near death's door and now healing items. So my question is, do I restart the game from the beginning and when I get to the town earn a bit of money to register at the guild and then go straight to the mines to do the Guild request or is there somehow a way to salvage the situation?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So I started my first game, got through the prologue, the arrived the first town, talked to the guards at the gate, then to the ones in the tavern and the inn owner about a quest to get 150 gold for special herbs so that I could get some money and pay the fee to enter the Adventurers Guild. Then went into the forest killed a bunch of goblins, wasted almost all of my apple supplies, for health, that I picked up along the way and the all of the buy-able ones from the seller in town and got a bomb. Finally got the four herbs, gave them to the inn owner and got the reward, registered at guild and finished my first day. The other day I went to the guild to maybe find other adventurers, only to find a request/quest notice to exterminate spiders in the nearby mine. Went there, found a group of adventurers, talked to them, blew up the rubble with the bomb and went into the mine with them. Proceeded to kill a bunch of spiderlings, emptied my apple supply completely but still two party members with 1 Hp (the mage and not the leader guy). Now I stand near what I presume is the boss of the quest, with two party members near death's door and now healing items. So my question is, do I restart the game from the beginning and when I get to the town earn a bit of money to register at the guild and then go straight to the mines to do the Guild request or is there somehow a way to salvage the situation?
Woah, slow down. Keep in mind you can always end the day to fully replenish everyone's HP/MP (and I do this all the time for group quests). You can do it at the shrine, though that's the least time-efficient way. Best to read a book or learn a martial or a spell, or upgrade your armor or weapon. All of which end the current day (except for a couple of spells).

Also, even if a fight looks impossible, you can use the collar for basically an instant win. Though I find it unnecessary for the spider queen. Just don't do it too often, because then you can run into the real game over - soul break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Woah, slow down. Keep in mind you can always end the day to fully replenish everyone's HP/MP (and I do this all the time for group quests). You can do it at the shrine, though that's the least time-efficient way. Best to read a book or learn a martial or a spell, or upgrade your armor or weapon. All of which end the current day (except for a couple of spells).

Also, even if a fight looks impossible, you can use the collar for basically an instant win. Though I find it unnecessary for the spider queen. Just don't do it too often, because then you can run into the real game over - soul break.
So it's possible to beat the Spider Queen with the group at full health, without any healing items and/or without releasing the collar?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So it's possible to beat the Spider Queen with the group at full health, without any healing items and/or without releasing the collar?
I think so, especially if you light all the braziers, which weakens it (might require speaking to Jacob first).

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes