SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Playing more of the game, loving it so far. The dynamic between Aura and Alicia is rock solid and a really great hook to drive it forward.

And then Richard shows up and saps all the enthusiasm out of the room. God damn Richard blows.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I cant seem to find edwin for the sick workers quest, I heard it was the middle area but the guard wont let me in
Have you looked inside the Congregation building? The guard that won't move is I suppose Lorentz?

the new images are really looking good!
That's good to hear!

uff i love the game!I had always looked for a ntr isekai type game with a nerdy heroine although it is a shame that the appearance of aura changes to a blonde but hey it's just a personal taste, I hope it goes very well and you can complete this project and maybe the next, and I have some questions if it isn'tannoyance, 1 do you have plans for george to unite with aura in the future and go to the other world together? Could interesting things happen like that both spend the night in an inn and while George sleeps a group of men fuck aura in the next room things like that, 2 if the aura corruption increases enough aura could he have consensual sex with the monsters,3 Will there be other clubs to join in the future? like a baseball club where aura is the assistant to the pe teacher and helps the coach and the players with their "stress";)
1. No spoiling here I'm afraid.

2. I had a school trip common event in mind which would play out differently depending on Aura's corruption status. But that's probably 2.0 content.

3. There will definitely not be a choice betwen different clubs. I think that would create too much branching and too many tertiary characters. That being said I could see the some proactive cheerleading members, which would include corrupted Aura, fulfill the same role.

aura-dev
Given the name color and name this is understandable, but:
Wrong name on this line.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
uhh, it goes on
nice :PogChamp:

Super Fast!!!

Would it be possible to see a roadmap. Of course without spoilers?

Apr 5, 2021
Have you looked inside the Congregation building? The guard that won't move is I suppose Lorentz?

That's good to hear!

1. No spoiling here I'm afraid.

2. I had a school trip common event in mind which would play out differently depending on Aura's corruption status. But that's probably 2.0 content.

3. There will definitely not be a choice betwen different clubs. I think that would create too much branching and too many tertiary characters. That being said I could see the some proactive cheerleading members, which would include corrupted Aura, fulfill the same role.

Thanks for the report! Fixed.
Thanks for the answers

XXlord

Apr 17, 2021
I enjoy this game, but I am unable to play it correctly; it is far too difficult for me.XD.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Quick question. If Aura is cheating on George in the real world, couldn't she just end up with someone in the iseki world instead?

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Quick question. If Aura is cheating on George in the real world, couldn't she just end up with someone in the isekai world instead?
This... Is one of my main wishes xD, but both RL and Isekai Aura doing it at the Same time, because if she is gonna cheat she may as well go all in or go home

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This... Is one of my main wishes xD, but both RL and Isekai Aura doing it at the Same time, because if she is gonna cheat she may as well go all in or go home
I admit I have a soft spot for John. Outside of desiring a harem for whatever reason, I appreciate that he has more depth than just the go to for hentai/cheating points.
Then again I have a personal preference for Paul but he's way too chaste to be involved with anything.

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
good game I tried it and I like it and the mc is also perfect she has a sexy and pure appearance no one would suspect that she is a nympho inside, I hope there may be a route where she becomes a sexual pet of the school teachers and Also many gangbang scenes, hopefully you go very well and you can finish your game I wish you good luck :D

Apr 5, 2021
Quick question. If Aura is cheating on George in the real world, couldn't she just end up with someone in the iseki world instead?
Well in the best of cases aura would not have to choose whether to stay or leave after completing his mission could ask the goddess to allow him to continue traveling between the world as a reward and have a normal life and be "loyal" to his partner and travel to the other world and there give vent to all your desires without worries after all is not unfaithful if they are not in the same world ;)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know why the game is packed in such a way that a decryption key is not found by the usual tools for RPGMakerMV? RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher doesn't work on it

Edit: I figured out a way to inject RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe cheat into it (mainly God Mode or Set enemy HP to 0 to skip the grind). Put the usual files into a /www folder. Run RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe and inject cheat successfully, and then put those folders out of /www again and delete it. You don't get access to kura speed hack but the regular cheat menu works. Best I can do.

Dev using some atypical shit that I've never seen before (played probably 60 MV games in my life, none who does this whack ass directory structure)

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Well in the best of cases aura would not have to choose whether to stay or leave after completing his mission could ask the goddess to allow him to continue traveling between the world as a reward and have a normal life and be "loyal" to his partner and travel to the other world and there give vent to all your desires without worries after all is not unfaithful if they are not in the same world ;)
Haha reminds of me the Alicia/Aura exchange in the barracks underground prison. That's Alicia logic! :D

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Does anyone know why the game is packed in such a way that a decryption key is not found by the usual tools for RPGMakerMV? RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher doesn't work on it

Edit: I figured out a way to inject RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe cheat into it (mainly God Mode or Set enemy HP to 0 to skip the grind). Put the usual files into a /www folder. Run RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe and inject cheat successfully, and then put those folders out of /www again and delete it. You don't get access to kura speed hack but the regular cheat menu works. Best I can do.

Dev using some atypical shit that I've never seen before (played probably 60 MV games in my life, none who does this whack ass directory structure)
Maybe you are the same one who asked this question on the patreon, but just in case I will also answer here: It's an MZ game. :D

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes