Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any sex on this game already or we waiting for some?
Short answer: yes.

Long answer: yes, but generally not what most people have in mind when they think of sex, and none of it has CGs yet, it's text-based (though CGs are going to start coming this month). MC is still a long way from being sexually corrupted, almost all the sexual interactions she has are reluctant light prostitution. There is one scene with penetrative sex, but not with MC, and it's not a priority for illustration. Still well worth playing for the corruption/mind-control aspect, but it's not likely to get you off. Actually, even when corruption-sex with MC does start happening, I hope you have some serious stamina, because it's likely to be 15-20 hours into the game, at a minimum. And not because of grind, the game has little of that. The corruption really is that gradual so you can savor every step of the way.

Reactions: bimboform

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
To find the sex gallery you have to use an item (I don't remember its name) in the "Key items" menu. The item will put Aura in a sort of room; the entrance of the "gallery room" is in the low wall of the room.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
To find the sex gallery you have to use an item (I don't remember its name) in the "Key items" menu. The item will put Aura in a sort of room; the entrance of the "gallery room" is in the low wall of the room.
It's the Clear Gem, you get it when you complete the current content and it carries over into New Game+.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure how to progress. I've just killed the Ogre leader and Bandit leader and reported back to the Captain, but I don't seem to have anything more to do. I have the quest "Rise to Intermediacy", but have only completed 3/10 novice quests, and the guild does not have any more for me. It's likely I've forgotten something because I've just got back to the game after not playing for a while. Could someone help me out please? ^^;

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Most games aren't finished and die before 1.0.
I think the slow corruption paths you are doing are amazing, the brainwashing is top notch. I cannot wait to see how far you go and how far down we can drag Aura into the depths of debauchery. But I am hoping that these bad ends arent just tied to corruption right? We can have an actual pure ending and corruption ending that are not considered "bad" and end the game early without seeing all content?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I think the slow corruption paths you are doing are amazing, the brainwashing is top notch. I cannot wait to see how far you go and how far down we can drag Aura into the depths of debauchery. But I am hoping that these bad ends arent just tied to corruption right? We can have an actual pure ending and corruption ending that are not considered "bad" and end the game early without seeing all content?
Yes, a proper full corruption ending and a good ending are the two main endings I am going for 1.0.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Where are the locations for the oil in the vaults? I have 3/4 and i cant find the last one. I have the one from the room with chests, the one at the lake and one more i picked up on the ground but i cant find the last one. I cleared the vault and i cant find it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
In which version did this happen and do you have a save file you could upload?
As far as i can tell it is 0.8.0, at least that is where the changelog goes up to. Here is my save folder with my most recent and my oldest save

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I got to the second maid scene and this is literally what I thought when Aura was like "I'm going to resist this again" and then is shocked that she didn't.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
As far as i can tell it is 0.8.0, at least that is where the changelog goes up to. Here is my save folder with my most recent and my oldest save Mega
Looks like this is the result of a bug I fixed for 0.8.1. I tried uncorrupting your save but I'm not a 100% sure if I did everything right. Find the updated save in slot 10.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I will say that focusing on content like bad ends while it may draw in people who are focused solely on the lewds, there are two fundamental problems with that strategy:
People who are drawn in solely by lewds are unlikely to stick with the game due to it having a degree of depth in its gameplay which normally drives such people off. So it would at best result in a short terms spike in popularity only for that to quickly bleed off afterwards with a more modest number sticking around. So the return on investment isn't going to be that high.
The second issue is that devs who focus on adding steady streams of easy to access lewd content like bad ends tends to draw in an initial audience from said content but will then have to keep adding more of such content to keep said people invested as once they have seen all the lewd content on offer they quickly move on, to court such a fanbase would then mean committing to adding more of such content with each release or risk bleeding support. For simpler games that are basically just scene galleries with gameplay bolted on this would be fine but given this game seems to be more ambitious in scope with its slow burn corruption it would result in a split of developer time that would risk bogging the game development down and such issues of devs being stuck adding sex scenes to try to keep support going has been a contributing factor in games spiralling into cancelation before so I would always be wary of such means unless it already fits into the games scope already.
Yea you could be right about the people who are only interested in lewds not sticking around. I mean most people are coming on this site so they dont have to pay for the games. Every now and then tho you find a Gem amongst the camel shit that is actually worth supporting. Im currently a Patron of 3 games besides this 1 and I support them because I see alot of potential and the lewd content is just and added bonus. Thats why like I said I like this game and I will support it regardless but I know im only 1 person so I want to see others support it to because that is what will give the developer the funds and leeway to make a game that is truly spectacular. Along with the The Last Sovereign I think the story of this game can be something special if work is put into it. I hope that happens and hopefully some others in the community will support this project as well.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any sex on this game already or we waiting for some?
See what i mean? ^ Obviously sex sells. The lewd content is what draws people in and then when they actually play the game and find out how great it is they may or may not want to see more. Tbh thats what got me to take a look at the game in the first place. But thats all I was saying is to just keep it in mind. Sex is literally everywhere these days you can barely play a game on the internet or watch an anime without seeing an ad for some type of animated sex game or whatever.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Aura-dev, I have a question about the corruption. If Alicia removes Aura's love for studying, that doesn't change her intelligence does it? I would imagine that with how Aura is competitive by nature and how she's smart she would still go out of her way to do that. Because if she hates Richard, I would think that it would be a minor motivation to stay on top.

Because from what I got from the scene after removing the book, Aura just gets bored studying.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
See what i mean? ^ Obviously sex sells. The lewd content is what draws people in and then when they actually play the game and find out how great it is they may or may not want to see more. Tbh thats what got me to take a look at the game in the first place. But thats all I was saying is to just keep it in mind. Sex is literally everywhere these days you can barely play a game on the internet or watch an anime without seeing an ad for some type of animated sex game or whatever.
I like playing those games with corruption and taking a long time to do things, making you to really engage in the game, but however I dislike having to imagine things, only having text don't satisfy me when playing games.

This game is made on RPGMaker, I have awful experiences with games in that engine, small resolution bother me a bit, but saving always have problems and exporting them too.

I don't want to waste my time (because I'm addicted to VN/RPG types) in something that looks most text in terms of content. Having said that, in the future when more content come out, I gonna play.

Reactions: DarkForse

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Aura-dev, I have a question about the corruption. If Alicia removes Aura's love for studying, that doesn't change her intelligence does it? I would imagine that with how Aura is competitive by nature and how she's smart she would still go out of her way to do that. Because if she hates Richard, I would think that it would be a minor motivation to stay on top.

Because from what I got from the scene after removing the book, Aura just gets bored studying.
It changes her diligence rather than her intelligence itself.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
If you want more lewd scenes / faster CG production, everyone is free to sub on patreon and then vote "More Lewd Scenes" in the content focus polls and "Second Artist" in the investment poll.

Nov 8, 2019
Just finished playing through the current build (first time overall). Really great, enjoyed it a ton. Love the way the corruption is done and the story is written and paced well so far. I hope the dev can keep this up without getting hasty and rushing it like many corruption games do. Not even bummed about GC missing at this point, all the lewd stuff so far is very fitting and will surely be hot once illustrated. This game together with the newly released Lisa restored my faith and passion for RPGM games. Need to start playing and maybe even translate some japanese releases if I can find anything that I enjoy.

I'll throw little support once payday is here.

Reactions: bimboform

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I took the time to finish the current build while I'm at a BBQ. I snickered how the game took me back to the clear gem room. Beat the dude bros in the basement and I'm shaking my head how people missed that there was a door underground that connects to everything.

I think it's already obvious but I don't think its a good idea to have doors opened if you can't go into them. It's weird walking into the door and then walking through the area like the house isn't there. At least with the tents, the game tells you no one is there.

wolflegend228

Sep 20, 2020
Would anyone be so kind to share their complete save that contains New Game+? Just wanting to check out the scenes myself. Thank you very much <3

Reactions: AllenMonet
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes