ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Also found a bug. The maid upstairs in Arwin's home said she needed luck, and I offered her the book of luck despite never purchasing it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Also found a bug. The maid upstairs in Arwin's home said she needed luck, and I offered her the book of luck despite never purchasing it.
Did it perhaps happen when you pressed cancel/ESC?

Jan 25, 2020
I'm afraid I don't have time to spend on iterating or remaking the maps that much.
Nor will I have my artist iterate or further remake art at right now.
The focus is on the production of new content / finishing upgrading prototype content.

The lewdness increase is reflected in Aura's reductions of inihibtions to take part in lewder actions.
This isn't a game where the MC gets sexually harrassed until she likes it.
Triggering real life lewd content will take more and even then a mental change from Alicia.
Understandable and makes sense, thanks for the reply.

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
okk ... I tested the prototype and it seemed to me a game that is not very tolerable in art, apart from that it requires a lot of farming I think that it did not even reach half of the content 4-5 months ago, today I see that art has given a great evolution, I will see give it one more chance because I'm mind control fan.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Something's been bugging me about the luck book. Why does it take 10 days to finish the whole thing? That's like 5 free corruption points for Alicia and for one luck stat that isn't going to change my horrible RNG. FeelsBadMan

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
As with every major release, enjoy the new update with a lot less bugs and a bunch of technical and balancing improvements.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Bad endings aren't planned for 1.0 but definitely on my wish list for 2.0.
Well your the developer so obviously its up to you but I disagree with the choice. I know this site in particular focuses on H-games so the more H-content you have the more potential support you'll get. Most of the Corruption games I have played thus far have had multiple bad endings and 1 true ending with the true ending coming later. I'll be playing the game regardless im just offering advice from a marketing stand point cause there are those who dont care so much about a great story and just come for the hentai.(Me not being 1 of them)

Reactions: Yukihirou

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Well your the developer so obviously its up to you but I disagree with the choice. I know this site in particular focuses on H-games so the more H-content you have the more potential support you'll get. Most of the Corruption games I have played thus far have had multiple bad endings and 1 true ending with the true ending coming later. I'll be playing the game regardless im just offering advice from a marketing stand point cause there are those who dont care so much about a great story and just come for the hentai.(Me not being 1 of them)
Most games aren't finished and die before 1.0.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I will say that focusing on content like bad ends while it may draw in people who are focused solely on the lewds, there are two fundamental problems with that strategy:
People who are drawn in solely by lewds are unlikely to stick with the game due to it having a degree of depth in its gameplay which normally drives such people off. So it would at best result in a short terms spike in popularity only for that to quickly bleed off afterwards with a more modest number sticking around. So the return on investment isn't going to be that high.
The second issue is that devs who focus on adding steady streams of easy to access lewd content like bad ends tends to draw in an initial audience from said content but will then have to keep adding more of such content to keep said people invested as once they have seen all the lewd content on offer they quickly move on, to court such a fanbase would then mean committing to adding more of such content with each release or risk bleeding support. For simpler games that are basically just scene galleries with gameplay bolted on this would be fine but given this game seems to be more ambitious in scope with its slow burn corruption it would result in a split of developer time that would risk bogging the game development down and such issues of devs being stuck adding sex scenes to try to keep support going has been a contributing factor in games spiralling into cancelation before so I would always be wary of such means unless it already fits into the games scope already.

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I don't know how it happened, but it seems my main save somehow skipped the event where Aura reads the Fashion magazine. I can't unlock the Appearance room now.

I am liking super intricate corruption this game offers/promises, I'm looking forward to where this goes.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I don't know how it happened, but it seems my main save somehow skipped the event where Aura reads the Fashion magazine. I can't unlock the Appearance room now.

I am liking super intricate corruption this game offers/promises, I'm looking forward to where this goes.
In which version did this happen and do you have a save file you could upload?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think I have found two bugs: when Aura try to ask to Albrecht about Rosemond (image 1) the Ablrecht's answer doesn't appear, leaving the image without dialogue-box. The second one occurs when Alicia tries to trash the book in the image 2: the book which is actually trashed is the one which isn't show in the image and the game freeze.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I think I have found two bugs: when Aura try to ask to Albrecht about Rosemond (image 1) the Ablrecht's answer doesn't appear, leaving the image without dialogue-box. The second one occurs when Alicia tries to trash the book in the image 2: the book which is actually trashed is the one which isn't show in the image and the game freeze.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report! First one is just a missing [NOT IMPLEMENTED] message.
Second one is a legit bug, will fix!

Reactions: Idontplay
Nov 4, 2017
Where are the locations for the oil in the vaults? I have 3/4 and i cant find the last one. I have the one from the room with chests, the one at the lake and one more i picked up on the ground but i cant find the last one. I cleared the vault and i cant find it

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is the apple salesmen going to sell more things besides apples? :') Find it hard for him to maintain a business with just that LOL

Also, that store doesn't have a SELL option. Does it matter if he has one or not?

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Is there any sex on this game already or we waiting for some?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes