Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
They all have a pink version. If you get to the end of the current content, there is a gallery room. The only missable ones afaik are the jailer groping scene (requires not spending the evening with Charlotte after the first quest in the mine, and then going to the jail to bail her out) and the John Kissing scene (must have done the John groping scene first afaik, and let the hydrangeas use their pollen ability during that fight). And for the Liliana one, obviously choose to take a peek when you get the option.

Vitality potions you can buy from the alchemist, and if you want him to restock you have to give him Mutated Spores from hydrangeas. Sweet Memories you can find in Arwin's study, and there might be another location, not sure.
Gotcha... Ok new question if you don't mind. Can you run from the hydrangeas fights? Or do you have to finish the fight to have the reduced willpower?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Gotcha... Ok new question if you don't mind. Can you run from the hydrangeas fights? Or do you have to finish the fight to have the reduced willpower?
You can't run from fights afaik, but whatever willpower loss you take will still be there after the fight. In the case of the hydrangea fight with John, there is also a -60 willpower on top of that. You can even use the Knightess powers and Willpower still won't restore after the fight, however you can't lose any more willpower from the pollen during the fight after removing the collar.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Oh damn I didn't think about that.... there's a new Flash Bomb item coming in 0.8.1 that let's you escape battles.
Totally forgot about the interaction with Mutated Hydrangeas.

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
Oh damn I didn't think about that.... there's a new Flash Bomb item coming in 0.8.1 that let's you escape battles.
Totally forgot about the interaction with Mutated Hydrangeas.
Oh Cool Flash bomb, could be useful. but is it usable against boss battles ?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Oh Cool Flash bomb, could be useful. but is it usable against boss battles ?
Define "boss battles".

Screenshot 2021-06-29 19.08.22.png

It will work on mini bosses but story bosses you can "only" blind and not escape from.
You can do some wacky stuff like flash bomb Minotaur in the vault and bomb your way inside.
Or I guess flash bomb the Hydrangea and run away repeatedly...? Though I am not sure if I want that. :D

ZloGlaZ

May 17, 2017
Hm that sounds weird. Would you mind sharing your save file?
Sorry, I have started a new game after it so no saves for the bug. I think the problem was that I was able to enter the guild without rescuing the merchant from the demon. Just checked with the new NG+ start and I cannot do this anymore. I will keep in mind to share a save file in case I can reproduce this again.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Sorry, I have started a new game after it so no saves for the bug. I think the problem was that I was able to enter the guild without rescuing the merchant from the demon. Just checked with the new NG+ start and I cannot do this anymore. I will keep in mind to share a save file in case I can reproduce this again.
Do share if you somehow manage to do that again! :D
I suspect some bugged remote event has a wrong id and is setting the guard's switch.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Another glitch I found. Thank god I saved the game.

After beating the cheating demon, I talked to the guard from the left side and the game froze entirely for the dialogue and me but the NPCs kept moving in the background and it kept playing as if the brawler and the guard were still dueling in the spot they were in originally.
I have tried to reproduce this but failed. Do you happen to have kept the save for that?

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Mechanically, Aura is the corruption source and Alicia is the corruption sink. If the level gets too high for Alicia to handle then the mechanism is to use the holy water, but it should be clear that Aura understands why she is doing it. Maybe Alicia can tell her to do it.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I have tried to reproduce this but failed. Do you happen to have kept the save for that?
I think what happened is that because the guard moves to the left after showing him the badge and if you're standing on his left, the guard can't move therefore the game soft locks.

EDIT: Did you see the other glitch with the pig mission showing up again after already accepting it before? It's the same one as the poison river from a few patches back.

EDIT 2: Not much of a glitch but the ctrl is used to speed run text. In the underground area with the squad, I tried to speed run the text and the game slows down instead due to lag. Not trying to rush the text doesn't cause lag in the area.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Okay I just let Aura's hair down and she looks better like this than her braids :V Alicia being correct about it makes me feel weird but its like "If your boyfriend likes this, is this REALLY a bad change?"

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I think what happened is that because the guard moves to the left after showing him the badge and if you're standing on his left, the guard can't move therefore the game soft locks.

EDIT: Did you see the other glitch with the pig mission showing up again after already accepting it before? It's the same one as the poison river from a few patches back.

EDIT 2: Not much of a glitch but the ctrl is used to speed run text. In the underground area with the squad, I tried to speed run the text and the game slows down instead due to lag. Not trying to rush the text doesn't cause lag in the area.
Alright, first ones fixed. Looks like for some reason dummy me decided to use the x coordinate to check if the player is on the right instead of using his direction, so with the new map positions, the player didn't move aside.

Lets see your EDIT 2 after 0.8.1. I have done some stuff to my skip plugin so it skips faster + you can control the skip speed. So if it causes lag you can reduce it.

What again was the one with your first EDIT?

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Alright, first ones fixed. Looks like for some reason dummy me decided to use the x coordinate to check if the player is on the right instead of using his direction, so with the new map positions, the player didn't move aside.

Lets see your EDIT 2 after 0.8.1. I have done some stuff to my skip plugin so it skips faster + you can control the skip speed. So if it causes lag you can reduce it.

What again was the one with your first EDIT?
"As I wrote this, I found a glitch I feel like I should have caught sooner. If you haven't finished the pig farm quest and cancel again, it shows up again despite already accepting it the first time."

Its the same one as the poison water quest where you could accidentally accept the quest again and re-do everything despite already doing it the first time. Pig quest does the same thing where if you're still on the quest and look at the guild list and exit out, it comes back again.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
"As I wrote this, I found a glitch I feel like I should have caught sooner. If you haven't finished the pig farm quest and cancel again, it shows up again despite already accepting it the first time."

Its the same one as the poison water quest where you could accidentally accept the quest again and re-do everything despite already doing it the first time. Pig quest does the same thing where if you're still on the quest and look at the guild list and exit out, it comes back again.
Ah, maybe I fixed this. Need to check. I found a bug & fixed a bug in the hidden options plugin where canceling lead to accepting wrong options.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm not finding these bugs on purpose I swear. -_-

In the same area where the goblins and ogres are (and the one where the dead mage is with the book), I apparently triggered a fight when I was above a goblin enemy. It saw me from above and still ran into me and engaged in combat. I think it's a minor thing though, but I don't think its normal for an enemy to engage with you when you're on the high ground.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes