OliviaLynx

Jun 11, 2018
I usually come into isekai corruption games expecting a barebones plot coupled with painful combat and rush my way to being as blindingly corrupt as I can be. I like 'em but most of them I sorta treat as junk food, occasionally being pleasently surprised when I find a diamond in the rough instead of a mud-ball. I've been really surprised and impressed by what I found here.

I think this game will definitely rank up there as one of my favorites and I'm super excited to see how it turns out. My thoughts re still too muddled up to give what I feel would be a thorough review, but I'll just say that I hope there's a route where Alicia and Aura can legitimately reconnect. I don't know if I'm reading into things but especially after the scene of Richard and Alicia in the lockers I felt like the game was hinting at a heel-turn possibility. Ever since that scene I can't help but read a lot of her lines and feel kind of sad because it feels so much like someone who's learned to be toxic as a way to protect herself and recontextualize things that might have happened to her in the past.

I don't know if I'm right or not but I feel like that sort of investment says a lot about how well put together the game and its characters are. And I care about a lot of the cast, including a good chunk of the side-cast, similarly at this point. I could go on about all the little touches in the combat, dungeon design, pacing, economy, etc. that I think showed the love that went into this but the charm to the characters' interactions are what most set this one apart for me. (Subconcious Aura's introduction speech was an absolute delight). Oh, and the spicy scenes are hot and well written too, even if they stopped being my focus for a lot of my playtime.

Best of luck Aura-dev, I'm 1000% rooting for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bimboform and Laham
Aug 22, 2018
I'd recommend putting in a corruption 'sink' in Aura's mental area so one can more easily avoid the new bad end if one desires. At least some way to spend corruption.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do I get the maid job?
I forget exactly when, but after you've made some progress with the story (probably after saving Edwin and entering the congregation building), you can enter Arwin's mansion (next to the jail) and he'll offer you the job.

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
' Added tunnel dungeon connecting bandit camp and Trademond'

Where the heck is this? Because I've been all over the forest and down below the bandit housing there, it's just a small enclosed space. I'm at the end of the current plot; is there a bandit camp I've not seen somewhere?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
' Added tunnel dungeon connecting bandit camp and Trademond'

Where the heck is this? Because I've been all over the forest and down below the bandit housing there, it's just a small enclosed space. I'm at the end of the current plot; is there a bandit camp I've not seen somewhere?
The building on the left, where you fight the bandit leader, that has the dead cultists in it? The door on the left goes to the new tunnel, which comes out to a building in Trademond. If you've already been there, yeah, that's the end of the current content.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I forget exactly when, but after you've made some progress with the story (probably after saving Edwin and entering the congregation building), you can enter Arwin's mansion (next to the jail) and he'll offer you the job.
Is Edwin the guy in the bandit camp? I've rescued him but can't enter the congregation building yet.

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
The building on the left, where you fight the bandit leader, that has the dead cultists in it? The door on the left goes to the new tunnel, which comes out to a building in Trademond. If you've already been there, yeah, that's the end of the current content.
Aha! See, the issue was I hadn't realised that bit of wall on the left was a door...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is Edwin the guy in the bandit camp? I've rescued him but can't enter the congregation building yet.
No, he's a merchant you save in an encounter in the overworld (you'll see a "!" north of Trademond). I don't know what the requirements are, but it shows up pretty early.

Reactions: Naxos

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
Hello. Related to a question above : how can I keep my last save ?

I mean, I deleted all game files from last version after spent an afternoon enjoying a lot this game. Now I see that with this 26th update, it seems to have many more content. But honestly, I do not want to spend again like 6 hours to reach the new content.
Is it possible to recuperate somehow the previous save, or does that update has an option for playing since new contents ?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hello. Related to a question above : how can I keep my last save ?

I mean, I deleted all game files from last version after spent an afternoon enjoying a lot this game. Now I see that with this 26th update, it seems to have many more content. But honestly, I do not want to spend again like 6 hours to reach the new content.
Is it possible to recuperate somehow the previous save, or does that update has an option for playing since new contents ?
The saves are kept in the save directory in the game directory..so if you deleted it all they are gone unless you haven't emptied the recycle bin.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Stuck in Arwin's study. I think I have looked at everything but when I try to leave the game sends me back to investigate more.
Edit: Okay. I had to check the desk a half-dozen times before I found something different and opened a drawer.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Can I ask how you guys are playing this game? In terms of playstyle I mean.

I like the corruption genre generally, but I kind of feel bad corrupting this person who is so heroic and has lovely friends who she both loves and love her. So, my instinct would be to fight it as best as I can, but then you also play as this villain whose goal it is to corrupt her, which is obviously a completely different headspace. Am I supposed to fight the corruption as the hero, but cause it as the villain?

I really like the game mechanics of this game, but I'm really struggling immersing myself into it because of the disparate goals. In some of the comments I've read it seems like the game might get harder as you progress, with this in mind, would playing the villain as a sort of idiot, and the hero as a hero work?

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
aw, fuk... accidentally pressed f5.. and my save gone...
the file there but cant load it anymore... is this bug?

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
I hope there will be an ending where you can over corrupt aura and it causes the world to recognize her as the Demon Queen, labels the current Demon King as the Hero, with Alicia getting dominated by her new queen she made on accident.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aw, fuk... accidentally pressed f5.. and my save gone...
the file there but cant load it anymore... is this bug?
That's uh not supposed to happen. Maybe some weird RPGMZ stuff.
Workaround that seemed to work for others: Backup your save file.
Then save ingame into the slot you want to revive.
Then replace the created save file with your backup.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
That's uh not supposed to happen. Maybe some weird RPGMZ stuff.
Workaround that seemed to work for others: Backup your save file.
Then save ingame into the slot you want to revive.
Then replace the created save file with your backup.
yea, i got it fixed from replies above me...
still, weird bug tho.. (kinda shock me, i tho my savefile 1hour+ time gone)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For some reason the game doesn't recognize my saves.
I always save the last version so I simply move the save folder, but now they won't show. The "continue" button is greyed out.
I think the global file isn't cooperating or something. I did manage to load one of the files by tricking it into thinking it was a new one, but it disppeared again.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes