LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Yeah the game has been impressive with its update frequency lol. But tbh, there's been little art too as of yet, making it a bit easier. Art generally slows things down but let's see.
Perhaps, but even so if the 'game' part of the game is completed that's (more than) half the battle.

Reactions: bimboform

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Been considering playing this game, but when I checked on reviews a lot of them said that this game was severly lacking in terms of lewd CG, can anyone confirm whether it still is that, and that the game is mostly a wall of text with few lewd CGs, or if dev has put some more CGs into the game?
Right now, it's a good RPGM game with slow corruption focused on mind-control. The ero-scenes are currently text-based and all of them have reluctance on the MC's part, i.e. doing something embarrassing/degrading for money, power or information (except for one drugging scene). MC isn't nearly far enough along to start doing such stuff on her own without a reward. Right now the game is somewhat unappealing to fans of typical (rapey) RPGM games or even of faster-paced corruption games. Whereas mind-control fans generally love it. It's going to be a few months at least before it has more broad appeal thanks to some CGs. And we're also probably a few months away from MC starting to do sexual stuff for pleasure.

Last edited:

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
I want to give it a try, but can't quite bring myself to due to the Text Based tag.
So let me ascertain it first, is it plain text based, or is there some sorts of squirming pixels along with it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I want to give it a try, but can't quite bring myself to due to the Text Based tag.
So let me ascertain it first, is it plain text based, or is there some sorts of squirming pixels along with it?
The scenes are currently text-only except for the one that has nude Aura as seen in the OP, and maid Aura. Sadly no sprite-sex seems to be planned, but the same artist that did the chararacter art will be doing the H-CG, first one being added next month.

Last edited:

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but because it's a female protagonist and NTR I already liked it :KEK:
I have played a previous version and did not find NTR (as I understand that term)

Your love interests are not seduced by anyone. Is Aura, the protagonist, the one who abandons herself to debauchery as corruption sets in her mind.

• Sad
Reactions: Maconhas

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have played a previous version and did not find NTR (as I understand that term)

Your love interests are not seduced by anyone. Is Aura, the protagonist, the one who abandons herself to debauchery as corruption sets in her mind.
No, that's still NTR, but from the perspective of the one being "stolen". Also, there has been a hint that George is going to be seduced as well, so there might be some cuckquean stuff later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah the game has been impressive with its update frequency lol. But tbh, there's been little art too as of yet, making it a bit easier. Art generally slows things down but let's see.
I honestly don't care if you cheat on the lack of art using the Hannah-Barbera cartoon reuse and loop of art.
You can get away with a lot with a quick pallet swap and layering in more characters overtop to create dynamically generated new content. Sure we all know what's going on but art is like sex and recon; when it's good it's great and when it's bad it's better than nothing.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Anybody else having the problem can of course also try this.
Just want to tell you that this also worked for me. I still had to reload a slightly earlier save, as the new layout of the town made me spawn inside some flowers and I couldn't move :D

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Man, this game seems to be progressing quickly in development. Is it as fast as the changelog makes it seem?
How much content is there at this point?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
This script mostly worked. I still had to make placeholder saves before moving the real saves over for them to show up. I guess my keeping backups of my best pure and corrupt saves in slots 17 and 19 came back to bite me.
I noticed the maid job 2 scene had a couple typos. Arwin says, "even beyond that, I could offer you a fulfilled live filled with pleasure" and aura says "It's now stuck in my head... repating itself again and again..."
Thanks for the report! Fixed!

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
0.8.0 worth of content as of this most recent update
Yeah, that's not exactly helpful. Compare say, the 0.7.0 of Being a DIK and the 0.7 of Long Live the Princess, and tell me that those numbers mean the same amount of progress

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yeah, that's not exactly helpful. Compare say, the 0.7.0 of Being a DIK and the 0.7 of Long Live the Princess, and tell me that those numbers mean the same amount of progress
I don't know how exactly you measure content and what version numbers mean to you but I do try to keep some content statistics in the changelog.
  • Estimated play time: 6-11h
  • Word Count: 185k
  • Lewd Scenes: 10
  • CGs: 0 ( Expected to change in ~1 month)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I don't know how exactly you measure content and what version numbers mean to you but I do try to keep some content statistics in the changelog.
  • Estimated play time: 6-11h
  • Word Count: 185k
  • Lewd Scenes: 10
  • CGs: 0 ( Expected to change in ~1 month)
Cool, thanks!

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes