Garu

Nov 13, 2017
Arwin says that there's a crucial event he's planning, any idea how to progress that?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is there a mac version? Normally I can just hack the windows version into a Mac version by copying the www folder, but there isn't one in this game. (Which is a bit weird.)

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is there a mac version? Normally I can just hack the windows version into a Mac version by copying the www folder, but there isn't one in this game. (Which is a bit weird.)
Technically there is. You can find it on my itch page.

That being said, I have no means of testing it due to a lack of Mac and emulating it being a pain. I know it worked some time ago, but especially with the last RPGM upgrade I cannot guarantee that it works. Due to my lack of confidence, I don't and won't be uploading it on f95zone.

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Game seems very difficult and slow to progress, and there doesn't seem to be much hentai content. Its actually pretty good as a regular game from what I've seen, but I can't rate it very highly as a hentai game.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Game seems very difficult and slow to progress, and there doesn't seem to be much hentai content. Its actually pretty good as a regular game from what I've seen, but I can't rate it very highly as a hentai game.
It's because the game is still in development and CGs will come later.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
honestly the old art is better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did prefer what she was wearing previously, but honestly nude Alicia looks even better than Aura.

It's taking its time because the focus is on gradual mind-control. This is why there's practically no H-content in the real world and the stuff in Roya is almost all reluctance and drugging. A typical H-game would have MC fucked six ways from Sunday by the 10-hour mark but SKA aims for a much more thorough and gradual corruption arc, and that's what makes it special.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sick Workers unless im supposed to be looking for a different one.
To be clear, the hydrangeas for the Sick Workers quest are in the area west of Riverflow and require speaking to Edwin in the congregation building, getting the water samples in Riverflow and bringing them to the alchemist. You fight them with John. The one in the central forest is not quest-related. But if you've beaten the ones with John, all you have to do is go turn the quest in at the guild.

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
aura-dev help, i have loaded my last save from previous version in 0.8.0 and aura is stuck in a bush tile. it is probably related to the map changes. i cannot move out of the bush tile as it is not passable. i have attached a screenshot. my second last save has the same problem but third last save is ok. then again i don't want load that and lose some progress. :p

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev help, i have loaded my last save from previous version in 0.8.0 and aura is stuck in a bush tile. it is probably related to the map changes. i cannot move out of the bush tile as it is not passable. i have attached a screenshot. my second last save has the same problem but third last save is ok. then again i don't want load that and lose some progress. :p
Easiest way would be to load up the saves in a previous version, move, save, and then load it up in the new one.
In general I would recommend migrating your saves in a "safe" spot like Abandoned Shrine or Clear Room.

I can never promise that you won't suddenly load up into a tree or a new NPC or something if you are out in the open.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In case you are wondering which H scene will be illustrated first. It looks like the Ass Groping scene is currently winning.

Screenshot 2021-06-27 21.34.31.png

Reactions: Yukihirou
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes