anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
Sure, I hope it's nothing too major.
Not sure if your case is different, but this worked for me.

Don't add in the old Config and Global files from your previous version.

Start a new game, save in the slot that you are using. Then only copy in the save file from your old version.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Absolutely! (I consider virgin/purity run to be "Zero lewdness run").
But a 100% purity run is quite challenging, especially on first playthough.
Though there is NG+ system in place for those that struggle but would like to do it.
I may be very weird, but reading that it is quite challenging, I was called to achieve 100% purity.

In any case I hope to get it the first time, I don't like to repeat games.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure if your case is different, but this worked for me.

Don't add in the old Config and Global files from your previous version.

Start a new game, save in the slot that you are using. Then only copy in the save file from your old version.
I did that and the 'Continue' option was still greyed out. I'm assuming Alicia somehow cursed my saves.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I may be very weird, but reading that it is quite challenging, I was called to achieve 100% purity.

In any case I hope to get it the first time, I don't like to repeat games.
Quite doable right now, just use the knightess powers very rarely, if ever, and try to make every day count. Also be sure to buy all the blessed water early as it increases in price over time (not that you need it right now if you play well enough). That said, the game's less than 20% of the way through, even with like a 9h playtime. So who knows how feasible it'll be in the long haul.

Probably depends on how you define "purity" as well. The game distinguishes itself from other corruption games by having small changes like hairstyles, footwear etc that you can put corruption points into.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I did that and the 'Continue' option was still greyed out. I'm assuming Alicia somehow cursed my saves.
Could you try replacing the plugin aura_migrator.js in plugins with the aura_migrator.js in the attached zip?
I tried it out and it worked for me. Looks like sometimes there was a migration bug which happens with empty slots inbetween saves because of unexpected RPGMZ behavior.

I am quickly rebuilding 0.8.0 with this minor fix. I bet not making a proper 0.8.1 is going to bite me in the ass but welp, this is a lot quicker.

Anybody else having the problem can of course also try this.

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Could you try replacing the plugin aura_migrator.js in plugins with the aura_migrator.js in the attached zip?
I tried it out and it worked for me. Looks like sometimes there was a migration bug which happens when with empty slots inbetween saves because somehow RPGM.

I am quickly rebuilding 0.8.0 with this minor fix. I bet not making a proper 0.8.1 is going to bite me in the ass but welp, this is a lot quicker.

Alright that solved it. I did the workaround (start a new game, save in the slots I want and then copy and paste said slots) after putting in the plugin, so I'm not sure if that was even necessary. The only thing it seemed to change was my playtime being set to 10 minutes, but all of my stats, items and skills seemed fine.

Thank you so much for the rapid response and fix!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Quite doable right now, just don't use the knightess powers very rarely, if ever, and try to make every day count. Also be sure to buy all the blessed water early as it increases in price over time (not that you need it right now if you play well enough). That said, the game's less than 20% of the way through, even with like a 9h playtime. So who knows how feasible it'll be in the long haul.

Probably depends on how you define "purity" as well. The game distinguishes itself from other corruption games by having small changes like hairstyles, footwear etc that you can put corruption points into.
Thanks for the reply. I'll try to see how the game is. Being the RPGM game system I suppose I will like it, now to see the story and how to avoid corrupting the MC.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Been considering playing this game, but when I checked on reviews a lot of them said that this game was severly lacking in terms of lewd CG, can anyone confirm whether it still is that, and that the game is mostly a wall of text with few lewd CGs, or if dev has put some more CGs into the game?

Eindal

Jun 13, 2020
I tried it out and it worked for me. Looks like sometimes there was a migration bug which happens when with empty slots inbetween saves because somehow RPGM.

Thx, it worked for me.

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
Been considering playing this game, but when I checked on reviews a lot of them said that this game was severly lacking in terms of lewd CG, can anyone confirm whether it still is that, and that the game is mostly a wall of text with few lewd CGs, or if dev has put some more CGs into the game?
there's a lot of text and standing pictures you can see in the preview's, if I remember right there was cg for the slime scene and that's it

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thx, it worked for me.
Alright that solved it. I did the workaround (start a new game, save in the slots I want and then copy and paste said slots) after putting in the plugin, so I'm not sure if that was even necessary. The only thing it seemed to change was my playtime being set to 10 minutes, but all of my stats, items and skills seemed fine.

Thank you so much for the rapid response and fix!
Phew alright great. I have rebuilt 0.8.0 and updated download links.

Reactions: Watters
D

Deleted member 3743066

Dev has already addressed this:
Beep boop. Update.
Featuring lots of corruption content, a new appearance change, meido uniform, more main plot, and so on.

EDIT: Also H-CG production starts next month.

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
Nice Update with a lot of Corruption Stuff YAEH!

A quick question:
The Sloth Curse is it possible that it comes next, so that Aura doesn't really want to fight her enemies?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

This script mostly worked. I still had to make placeholder saves before moving the real saves over for them to show up. I guess my keeping backups of my best pure and corrupt saves in slots 17 and 19 came back to bite me.
I noticed the maid job 2 scene had a couple typos. Arwin says, "even beyond that, I could offer you a fulfilled live filled with pleasure" and aura says "It's now stuck in my head... repating itself again and again..."

D

Deleted member 3743066

Such consistent updates!
Yeah the game has been impressive with its update frequency lol. But tbh, there's been little art too as of yet, making it a bit easier. Art generally slows things down but let's see.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes