aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is there an order you're supposed to do the corruption in? I got locked out of certain events last time and don't know why. Never got Socializing I, interest in shoes and whatever was needed to remove the first blue book, so eventually got a bad end as I ran out of corruption sinks.
E:Turns out I didn't turn on the socialization and popularity happiness generation on, that was way too easy to miss.

As for the fast forward I remembered I use DS4Windows so I just set one of the buttons to CTRL. But now that I think of it I could even set up a profile to play one handed, so I can eat at the same time.

Would be useful if the Status screen also showed the current day in addition to Corruption etc

E2: Found what I assume is a bug, when interacting with the shoe shelves I don't get any text or text box and Alicia's sprite stays displayed until I talk to someone else, reloading the save doesn't change it. I removed the sneakers from the shelf but haven't gone to the shop yet.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Currently having a blast with this game. The combat is really not my cup of tea, as a grinder enjoyer, but your writing is really top notch. The characters feel really alive instead of simple archetypes. Except maybe Richard, but hopefully you will prove me wrong.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm trully impressed how this game is being developed. Did not expect that at all. It has a lot of place for improvement but in terms of actual development it's already top tier on this market. Keep it up man cuz you're doing it right

Aug 23, 2018
this looks decent but fuck me theres so much shitty dialogue i can barely even click through it. And after one ends theres another and another.

ZloGlaZ

May 17, 2017
Love the game.
I think I have found a bug, not sure if this was reported.
NG+, I was accepting all quests, so I was able to get the find the source of the spiders and destroy the demon from the trade guild leader at the same time. And basically, I cannot finish spider one since I have only the go down option in the cave.
P.S. Do not remember the exact names of quests.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Love the game.
I think I have found a bug, not sure if this was reported.
NG+, I was accepting all quests, so I was able to get the find the source of the spiders and destroy the demon from the trade guild leader at the same time. And basically, I cannot finish spider one since I have only the go down option in the cave.
P.S. Do not remember the exact names of quests.
Hm that sounds weird. Would you mind sharing your save file?

lowrider1980

Apr 24, 2018
It would be interesting to see after some of the changes that get done to her start reflecting on her subconscious self. stating to not wear glasses and not recognizing that its changing her

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
Beep boop. Update.
Featuring lots of corruption content, a new appearance change, meido uniform, more main plot, and so on.

EDIT: Also H-CG production starts next month.
That's good to hear. You damn near have the best corruption game on the site so far, it's just missing the...you know, adult content. I like the slow build up and the complexity you have set up for yourself.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Are the saves supposed to be placed in a different folder with this latest update? I can't hit the 'Continue' option to try out the new content.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Are the saves supposed to be placed in a different folder with this latest update? I can't hit the 'Continue' option to try out the new content.
It should just work. It seems theres some weird RPGMZ fuckery going on for some people. Here is a workaround:
Start a new game, save in the slot you want to carry over, then replace the save file with your own save file.

Reactions: Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
It should just work. It seems theres some weird RPGMZ fuckery going on for some people. Here is a workaround:
Start a new game, save in the slot you want to carry over, then replace the save file with your own save file.
Ah, unfortunately that didn't work for me. The 'Continue' option remains greyed out when I tried the replacement trick.

Reactions: Eindal

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Ah, unfortunately that didn't work for me. The 'Continue' option remains greyed out when I tried the replacement trick.
Would you mind uploading your save folder? I would like to investigate.
I can also fix it up for you if I figure out the problem.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes