aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In case anyone is curious about which h-scene is most likely to get an illustration next month.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 20.58.44.png

Reactions: Lgn332
Jun 3, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game i am super confused, i died and could not wake up for some reason i have no idea how to advance in this game i got to the quest for spider clean up

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game i am super confused, i died and could not wake up for some reason i have no idea how to advance in this game i got to the quest for spider clean up
Sounds like the bad ending that happens when you reach the corruption limit (initially 25). Probably due to using the collar too much. Only use it for tough bosses, most are quite beatable without. There's .

Reactions: Lgn332
Jun 3, 2018
Sounds like the bad ending that happens when you reach the corruption limit (initially 25). Probably due to using the collar too much. Only use it for tough bosses, most are quite beatable without. There's .
ok I am following this guide but i can't find the lady which teaches fire

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
A Question:
Doesn't the panty scene at the alchemist get an illustration?
It does. But it will probably be just a standing image variation. See here for the categorization of h-scenes

Reactions: Mos1508

troperton

Apr 19, 2019
Very nice potential so far. As a big fan of subtle mind control I love the system for Alicia working on Aura it is great. Alicia actually has to work and put effort in to change Aura, really shows how much Alicia if willing to stake on this. I also love that Alicia is coming up with a ton of plots to unlock the changes, and get them to take naturally.

First thing I would like to see is faster text scroll, Instant text speed is by far my preference.

I hope that eventually their will be a path where Aura and Alicia can resolve their issues. Likely by Aura out Alicia Alicia, with Aura taking the roll of the queen bitch, with Alicia becoming her second. Or Alicia eventually cracking, or messing up in front of Aura after something really bad and slipping up to Aura. And it can have a big scene with Alicia, and Aura both in Aura's mind, with the 2 girls debating their viewpoints Alicia arguing for keeping the changes she did and completing them if not already done. While Aura argues for reverting to her old self.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Being able to fast forward / skip text would be pretty useful for replays.
The change of sprites is great, not perfect but a big improvement over the old art, though this is a rare case of the story interesting me enough that I would have played regardless of the visual quality. A corruption story where the corruption isn't just the heroine being repeatedly assaulted until she likes it? Heck yeah.
Though a lot of events/corruption seem to be tied to main story progression so if you abuse of the collar it's easy to end up in an early grave without having seen much.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks! I tried every button on my controller and nothing, hope that's an option too in a future build.
I wlll need to revisit non-keyboard related input methods in the future. I think my custom plugins don't 100% work on them.
Like the quest log is a bit annoying to use with just mouse and CTRL doesn't have a keyboard mapping.

Jan 25, 2020
Is there an order you're supposed to do the corruption in? I got locked out of certain events last time and don't know why. Never got Socializing I, interest in shoes and whatever was needed to remove the first blue book, so eventually got a bad end as I ran out of corruption sinks.
E:Turns out I didn't turn on the socialization and popularity happiness generation on, that was way too easy to miss.

As for the fast forward I remembered I use DS4Windows so I just set one of the buttons to CTRL. But now that I think of it I could even set up a profile to play one handed, so I can eat at the same time.

Would be useful if the Status screen also showed the current day in addition to Corruption etc

E2: Found what I assume is a bug, when interacting with the shoe shelves I don't get any text or text box and Alicia's sprite stays displayed until I talk to someone else, reloading the save doesn't change it. I removed the sneakers from the shelf but haven't gone to the shop yet.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes