Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
So far most of the corruption stuff isn't implemented. It's not really worth playing yet. Still it looks like it will be interesting when development gets farther. Worth watching.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for reporting! I fixed the bug and it will be in this week's patch.
If you want to continue before that, as a work-around, you can continue "Getting Started" by talking to a soldier in the Boar Hut.
If you do that, and then do this event, there will be a quick additional flashback scene after which you should then be able to continue smoothly.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks for reporting! I fixed the bug and it will be in this week's patch.
If you want to continue before that, as a work-around, you can continue "Getting Started" by talking to a soldier in the Boar Hut.
If you do that, and then do this event, there will be a quick additional flashback scene after which you should then be able to continue smoothly.
thank you

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I'm 20 days in the game and I don't know how to get to lewdness level 6 and 7
Pink scenes. Apparently if you have to chug 5 vitality potions, Aura will be so fucked up that crazy stuff will happen during a lewdness scene.
And yeah there really needs to be some other way to do that.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
There is, check this post.
Yes, but that is hardly a natural sort of thing.
It's not a here drink this beer for an addition -20 willpower that opens up when you have a only 80 willpower.
You either have enough willpower to never see a pink scene, IE 40+, or you have none.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, but that is hardly a natural sort of thing.
It's not a here drink this beer for an addition -20 willpower that opens up when you have a only 80 willpower.
You either have enough willpower to never see a pink scene, IE 40+, or you have none.
If you pay careful attention to the lewdness requirements you'll notice that your banked corruption reduces the amount required for the pink scene by 1 point each. Right now that isn't much, and the cap keeps you from doing it with just corruption without bad ending yourself, but considering the time scale that this looks like it's going to take place across, it will eventually be more relevant. Honestly, while I accept that the pink scenes are there for the early scenes for completeness sake, only a few of them feel natural in that you could actually have willpower low enough to get them if Aura was making good decisions.

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
Very nice game is well structured with excellent graphics. I like the gradual corruption system which allows you to see a character evolution in more detail.
I would like to ask a few things:
1) At school, in the scene of bullies asking Aura for a bj, I finish the scene that bullies are beaten. Was there supposed to be a pink scene here?

2) Are there pink scenes at school or in the normal aura world?

3) I have activated the pink scenes with: John, the jailer, the discount, the merchant and by Arwin. Is there a way to see how many pink scenes you are missing?

4) Will there be a day / night cycle in the fantasy world? with events in the evening, in the afternoon?

5) The corruption system is unbalanced I have reached corruption 27 and I finished the game, could you remove the system that every 2 days corruption increases by 1? Because, to win in normal battles I need to upgrade Aura which takes 1 day to learn a chant or upgrade armor, otherwise you can't defeat the monsters in the forest like the wolves that kill you right away.

6) Is there a way to get more apples or healing potions? When I fight monsters in the mine or the forest I always end up with little life and I have to finish the day and go the next day. This increases the corruption not to mention that to defeat the bosses I have to remove the aura collar which increases corruption by 4.

7) The aura enhancement system needs to be improved by adding a day / night cycle system, so morning, afternoon and evening. For example:
To upgrade armor instead of finishing in one day it could end in half a day so let's say it's morning and you go to the blacksmith the event ends in the evening and you can do the missions in the evening or night.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Very nice game is well structured with excellent graphics. I like the gradual corruption system which allows you to see a character evolution in more detail.
1) At school, in the scene of bullies asking Aura for a bj, I finish the scene that bullies are beaten. Was there supposed to be a pink scene here?

3) I have activated the pink scenes with: John, the jailer, the discount, the merchant and by Arwin. Is there a way to see how many pink scenes you are missing?

4) Will there be a day / night cycle in the fantasy world? with events in the evening, in the afternoon?

5) The corruption system is unbalanced I have reached corruption 27 and I finished the game, could you remove the system that every 2 days corruption increases by 1? Because, to win in normal battles I need to upgrade Aura which takes 1 day to learn a chant or upgrade armor, otherwise you can't defeat the monsters in the forest like the wolves that kill you right away.

6) Is there a way to get more apples or healing potions? When I fight monsters in the mine or the forest I always end up with little life and I have to finish the day and go the next day. This increases the corruption not to mention that to defeat the bosses I have to remove the aura collar which increases corruption by 4.

7) The aura enhancement system needs to be improved by adding a day / night cycle system, so morning, afternoon and evening. For example:
To upgrade armor instead of finishing in one day it could end in half a day so let's say it's morning and you go to the blacksmith the event ends in the evening and you can do the missions in the evening or night.
1. No
2. No(t yet?)
3. If you complete the current storyline, you get access to an area where you can set up a new game+ and see the available scenes.
6. Bosses are generally beatable, some are a PITA that I remove the collar for (e.g. birdman, demon in its domain). I think the collar is your problem, not the passive corruption increase. I haven't had a problem with corruption in my games so far, even without using blessed water.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018

This game is heavily based on new game plus and using what you learned on each run on your next one (so it kind of makes you a speedrunner xD) also i don't think there is "Pink Scenes in Real Life" because both Aura and Alicia are both Awake so if Aura does the dirty irl on her "own will", it means Alicia was doing something right with her Corruption of Aura, and as pink Scenes are literally Alicia taking control.of Aura for a few Moments to make sure she does the Lewds... Yes there is none irl, unless Author is planning some "Peer Pressure" Events or something along those lines with Alicia and Co. Edging Aura On to do the deed, and give us Choices for RL Aura to React to those Events obviously pink one would be Alicia edging Aura non stop if she see her hesitate or something

Last edited:
Reactions: giomartin95

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
I saw the room after I made the game over, I took the bonus, I replayed and I must say that the game is much more complex than I thought, because you have to manage between upgrades and missions. I usually in RPG games I explore all over the world and go everywhere. In this game you can't do it unless you do some things first otherwise you don't have mission materials. For example, I run out of apples in the mine and I don't have any for the mission of the pub collecting herbs in the forest full of goblins or vice versa. This also applies to the upgrades it is difficult to manage, I must admit that the developer has done a great job the game is very well structured.
Pretentious Goblin I learned the pink scenes by reading your comment on the page behind. I want to ask you how do you unlock the slime scene? Because if you use mushrooms that give you +7 mana for vitality potions, how do you meet the requirements to learn how to summon the slime that asks you for +30 mana? I came with the blacksmith improvements to +18 mana. i also did the upgrades at the spell shop and i can't get to +30

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pretentious Goblin I learned the pink scenes by reading your comment on the page behind. I want to ask you how do you unlock the slime scene? Because if you use mushrooms that give you +7 mana for vitality potions, how do you meet the requirements to learn how to summon the slime that asks you for +30 mana? I came with the blacksmith improvements to +18 mana. i also did the upgrades at the spell shop and i can't get to +30
You can give ether to the alchemist to make mana stones, buy the mana stones and use them.

Reactions: giomartin95

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
One note for the dev: The writing actually looks pretty good (at least for the medium)
But there is one petty detail, that really ticks all the wrong boxes for me.
"My special place"
No one talks like that, and at this point my brain associates lines like this with poorly translated games, from japanese dudes who have never interacted with a woman, other than their moms.
I know it's petty as hell, but for a game that otherwise is shaping up to be quite decent, this singular problem grips my immersion by the balls and throws me out the room.

D

Deleted member 3743066

Ik it'll take a while... but this shit seems to have a very good plot and I don't think I can handle the wait. Someone notify me when this is complete lmao. Or if there's a way to only get notified when a game's status is set to "Final", even better.

Reactions: Balmurk
D

Deleted member 3743066

Like I really love the clever game mechanics alone. I r8 88/8.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes