たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I interpreted his comment a couple ways:

(1) He doesn't see a "good end" (ie. where she remains with her bf).
(2) And maybe the plot seems linear while giving the appearance of non-linearity to him, but idk.
both of those are correct, more so on your first point.
Sorry about making complicated, expressing my thoughts on the game here in the comments, tends to make me overthink my words and end it up like that

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hello ! Sorry to ask if someone already did, but there is sex scene with pictures in this game ? Or just text ?
I repeat one more time: Currently text-only CG production starts next month. I look forward to the day I can say yes.

both of those are correct, more so on your first point.
Sorry about making complicated, expressing my thoughts on the game here in the comments, tends to make me overthink my words and end it up like that
There will be a good and a bad ending.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You pretty much described in detail what I was trying to say in my post above lol.

The corruption mechanic in this game is so intriguing. I do hope the dev has plans to make a route thats more than just the usual "brain dead bimbo" as you said.
I'm in agreement here, that I am very much intrigued by where the corruption mechanic can be taken in routes that aren't losing to Richard. Unfortunately we will have to wait until after 1.0 is finished and 2.0 is being made for that, because 1.0 will just have the pure and corrupt routes, but I will definitely be interested in what other options we will have once the game widens some more in 2.0.

Not that I don't love how the game is shaping up already, and going narrow to begin with to be sure you actually can reach an end without feature creep is definitely the best plan. It's just with a corruption system this deep and interesting I can't help but want to play around with it even more and see where it can be taken.

Also Richard is just one of those characters that is easy to loath with a burning passion from what we've seen so far, while Alicia, while also easy to hate, has also had a lot more characterization. Combined with that one scene where Richard asks if she's sure she's human, I can already picture an ending where Alicia corrupts Aura, then uses her to deal with Richard, so she can have her cake and eat it too, no longer having to keep Richard entertained.

So many interesting possibilities for this game! Greatly looking forwards to seeing more of it in the future.

Reactions: rageaholic and Xill

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I repeat one more time: Currently text-only CG production starts next month. I look forward to the day I can say yes.

There will be a good and a bad ending.
Thank you, sorry for asking this frequently asked question xD
Your game seems really good, I will wait the CG but I had really liked the intro.
Good luck :)

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I Seriously think you should add that CG is planned on the opening page saves you the headache Lol, anyway... I was looking at comments at the patron page and someone suggested Lewd Dreams as a corruption option, i could see that being added to the Happiness/brain Jar room as way for Alicia trying in a suttle way to try and make Aura more Curious/suceptible to actually have sex for real, say each of the 3 lvs needs a lewd points requirement say 5 for lv 1 10 for lv 2 and 15/20 for lv 3 with each lv on lewd dreams upping the ante utill she cant stop dreaming of getting dicked... Which traslates into her being more inclined to do it for real out her own will

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm in agreement here, that I am very much intrigued by where the corruption mechanic can be taken in routes that aren't losing to Richard. Unfortunately we will have to wait until after 1.0 is finished and 2.0 is being made for that, because 1.0 will just have the pure and corrupt routes, but I will definitely be interested in what other options we will have once the game widens some more in 2.0.
Ah that's fair. So that means there's plans to continue it after 1.0 aswell?

Not that I don't love how the game is shaping up already, and going narrow to begin with to be sure you actually can reach an end without feature creep is definitely the best plan. It's just with a corruption system this deep and interesting I can't help but want to play around with it even more and see where it can be taken.
Yes exactly. This corruption system is way too interesting to just let it go after one route. Reminds me of Karryn's Prison actually, and the edict system it has, which is really a cool mechanic and leaves room for a lot of new content to be added even after the game is complete but sadly the devs haven't said anything about adding more content after that.

Also Richard is just one of those characters that is easy to loath with a burning passion from what we've seen so far, while Alicia, while also easy to hate, has also had a lot more characterization. Combined with that one scene where Richard asks if she's sure she's human, I can already picture an ending where Alicia corrupts Aura, then uses her to deal with Richard, so she can have her cake and eat it too, no longer having to keep Richard entertained.
Yeah I agree. In a previous post I said that both are pure evil but you can tell that Alicia has some emotional issues with how she reacts and how angry she gets when Aura tells her that she doesn't need other people to be happy, by saying that other people looking up to her is what makes her happy. She pretty much says that life has no meaning if she doesn't have people fawning over her. She's so dependant on others. And on top of that there's some deep rooted jealousy when it comes to Aura's friends. She obviously hates the fact that Aura isn't friends with her anymore but is still obsessed with her.

With that said, if Aura can still keep her "authority" characteristic even while being corrupted, she could easily "dominate" Alicia and make her her pet or something. With Alicia's dependancy on other's attention and especially her obsession with Aura I feel like she would easily back down if Aura had a good relationship with her while also deciding to "take control" of said relationship.

I don't know though I'm just theorizing. I'm looking forward to what this game becomes.

Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Ah that's fair. So that means there's plans to continue it after 1.0 as well?
Yes, the dev has mentioned before, in response to questions about what is going to be included, that for version 1.0 they plan to have just two endings, and have the game be fairly linear. 1.0 is all about going for depth over width, making sure that the game is completable and has an ending that is reachable so that feature creep doesn't kill the project. The current estimate on when 1.0 will be finished is three years from now. After that 2.0 will start being worked on, which will go for width over depth, expanding the world, and hopefully adding more endings.

So some of what you and I hope to eventually see in the game is a really long way off, as it's 2.0 content, it does mean that there is a solid plan for finishing everything, and the project isn't likely to die to feature creep. And it's not like what we're seeing in the build towards 1.0 isn't interesting either, it's just a bit narrower in scope than what we want to see eventually. We'll get there though.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do you get scene to offer breast to John?
I can't unlock it after beating the monster.
Please be a bit more specific? Which monster did you beat? If it's the spider queen that you fight with the group as your first quest with them, then you need the day to end, as they will be sleeping until the next day. Once the next day arrives, he will be awake in the adventurers guild, and you can ask to learn a martial from him.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, the dev has mentioned before, in response to questions about what is going to be included, that for version 1.0 they plan to have just two endings, and have the game be fairly linear. 1.0 is all about going for depth over width, making sure that the game is completable and has an ending that is reachable so that feature creep doesn't kill the project. The current estimate on when 1.0 will be finished is three years from now. After that 2.0 will start being worked on, which will go for width over depth, expanding the world, and hopefully adding more endings.

So some of what you and I hope to eventually see in the game is a really long way off, as it's 2.0 content, it does mean that there is a solid plan for finishing everything, and the project isn't likely to die to feature creep. And it's not like what we're seeing in the build towards 1.0 isn't interesting either, it's just a bit narrower in scope than what we want to see eventually. We'll get there though.
Yeah, it's definitelly better to have a solid plan than to end up being lost in developement or being burned out like so many other devs have.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
BTW does this game have a limited number of days or something? I've noticed the obvious similarities to Persona and people seem to be talking about a NG+ but I haven't reached anything like that yet.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BTW does this game have a limited number of days or something? I've noticed the obvious similarities to Persona and people seem to be talking about a NG+ but I haven't reached anything like that yet.
The NG+ room becomes available at the end of the main story, currently after doing the refugee camp quest and its followup in the forest. You also get an inventory item that gives you access to the room anytime on future playthroughs. There's no day limit, but eventually if you wasted way too much time, the passive corruption increase would lead to an unavoidable Soul Break.

Reactions: ilmncsm and Xill

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
Dammit, why does this game make me actually care about these characters and their relationships?

I just wanted to fap dammit T.T

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
do we get to do the mind controlling or does it happen to our character and other people?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
huh? both sides? so basically both happen
You are fully in control of Aura, the one being brainwashed and the titular protagonist. Every night, after you go to sleep you also control Alicia in Aura's mindscape and control the brainwashing. So the 'yes' answer was accurate in that you get complete control over whether you do a pure run or a corruption run, and exactly how that plays out. The only risk of a game over state is if you take too long then the corruption points you gain over time will eventually grow too high and you'll hit soul break, which neither side wants. I suppose you can also technically game over if you lose a fight while with a party, because the party members can't respawn.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes