たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
The end game of this is nothing but a "Bad End"? or is there like a plot for it?
All I see is that even if she does kill richard, she'll end up corrupted anyway, all I see is nothing but a linear "Bad End" story

D

Deleted member 3743066

Has art for Alicia improved from the ones in OP?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
does this game containes sex illustrations?
Hopefully in 0.9.0. That being said, is the text-only tag or the big "CGs: 0" in the opening post considered a joke or something? :D

The end game of this is nothing but a "Bad End"? or is there like a plot for it?
All I see is that even if she does kill richard, she'll end up corrupted anyway, all I see is nothing but a linear "Bad End" story
I don't quite understand the question here. I think there is plenty of plot?

Has art for Alicia improved from the ones in OP?
Hopefully next week. If unlucky, one more.

D

Deleted member 3743066

I don't quite understand the question here. I think there is plenty of plot?
I interpreted his comment a couple ways:

(1) He doesn't see a "good end" (ie. where she remains with her bf).
(2) And maybe the plot seems linear while giving the appearance of non-linearity to him, but idk.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
So currently it was text based and future cg would be add.

Would it have a corruption status that similiar to OneOneOne game? A features that show every part of the body and her facial expression prior from virgin till totally corrupted?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
So currently it was text based and future cg would be add.

Would it have a corruption status that similiar to OneOneOne game? A features that show every part of the body and her facial expression prior from virgin till totally corrupted?
Since individual H-scenes aren't repeatable probably not. Then again, to cut down on costs/art creation time, I will probably have to make do with some CGs just being more corrupted variations of a base CG, so I guess, maybe?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Since individual H-scenes aren't repeatable probably not. Then again, to cut down on costs/art creation time, I will probably have to make do with some CGs just being more corrupted variations of a base CG, so I guess, maybe?
Aww.. for game with mind control tag on it.. would be shame to miss this features :D

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Aww.. for game with mind control tag on it.. would be shame to miss this features :D
It's a much larger scale and slower corruption and mind control than is used in most games. We're talking feeling accomplished because you made her more interested in fashionable shoes and go out to buy a new pair with the one behind the brainwashing.

Also, let me just say holy shit! I've started messing about with a new game plus corruption run after my purity run to take a look at things (admittedly with some cheating to get vitality potions and the sweet dream stuff to tank my will so I could experiment with the low will scenes, item numbers 44 and 51 to anyone else who wants to do the same) and WOW is this complicated and have everything tie together in so many small ways. I got the scene when you leave the shoe store where Aura comes out and declares that she thinks Alicia is the one brainwashing her, and got to see Alicia lose her cool after Aura left, saying how this came about because there wasn't any other potential suspects.

I can clearly see that if I had started tanking Rose's relationship with Aura before hand, I might have not had this scene at all, or had a scene where Aura considers it, but doesn't come out and say it because Alicia isn't the only option and she doesn't want to jump the gun. In my run though, Alicia got too involved in getting close without cover, and I personally just felt uncomfortable deliberately screwing with someone else's friendship.

But! And here is the part that really struck me as amazing in how well everything is tied together, YOU GET WARNED ABOUT THIS FROM THE VERY START! On the very first night, when you enter the mindscape, Rose is right there, standing between you and the deeper levels of Aura's mind. She tells you outright, that you won't have it all your on way, and that Rose and her relationship with Aura will stop you from going further. YOU GET TOLD THIS EXPLICITLY! Alicia is all like, bring it on, but if you miss that clue, or try to put it off until later, then Rose comes though, and takes some of your progress away.

I was already a major fan of this game. Just from doing the purity run, and from what I could see of the mindscape in that run even if I didn't make any purchases, but now that I've seen some of how all those small changes can tie into each other, and into your actions in game (like the temporary will penalty to considering the maid job if you have started to become interested in fashion!) I am just in awe. You are an amazing game developer, and I am very very interested in seeing where this all goes and how it all continues to play out.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It's a much larger scale and slower corruption and mind control than is used in most games. We're talking feeling accomplished because you made her more interested in fashionable shoes and go out to buy a new pair with the one behind the brainwashing.

Also, let me just say holy shit! I've started messing about with a new game plus corruption run after my purity run to take a look at things (admittedly with some cheating to get vitality potions and the sweet dream stuff to tank my will so I could experiment with the low will scenes, item numbers 44 and 51 to anyone else who wants to do the same) and WOW is this complicated and have everything tie together in so many small ways. I got the scene when you leave the shoe store where Aura comes out and declares that she thinks Alicia is the one brainwashing her, and got to see Alicia lose her cool after Aura left, saying how this came about because there wasn't any other potential suspects.

I can clearly see that if I had started tanking Rose's relationship with Aura before hand, I might have not had this scene at all, or had a scene where Aura considers it, but doesn't come out and say it because Alicia isn't the only option and she doesn't want to jump the gun. In my run though, Alicia got too involved in getting close without cover, and I personally just felt uncomfortable deliberately screwing with someone else's friendship.

But! And here is the part that really struck me as amazing in how well everything is tied together, YOU GET WARNED ABOUT THIS FROM THE VERY START! On the very first night, when you enter the mindscape, Rose is right there, standing between you and the deeper levels of Aura's mind. She tells you outright, that you won't have it all your on way, and that Rose and her relationship with Aura will stop you from going further. YOU GET TOLD THIS EXPLICITLY! Alicia is all like, bring it on, but if you miss that clue, or try to put it off until later, then Rose comes though, and takes some of your progress away.

I was already a major fan of this game. Just from doing the purity run, and from what I could see of the mindscape in that run even if I didn't make any purchases, but now that I've seen some of how all those small changes can tie into each other, and into your actions in game (like the temporary will penalty to considering the maid job if you have started to become interested in fashion!) I am just in awe. You are an amazing game developer, and I am very very interested in seeing where this all goes and how it all continues to play out.
I think you can't tank Rose's relationship that far yet because there's only one scene where Aura gets annoyed with Rose picking on her. I don't think there are other scenes that can show a decay in the friendship when at the moment, Rose is only joking about Aura and how Aura might be trying to get her old friend back. I also think the trigger is more of going farther into the shoe plot rather than the corruption level since I had pushed the lever all the way down but the relationship values are so high that it doesn't make a difference now because Alicia is still in the negative and Rose is still in the upper 80s.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I think you can't tank Rose's relationship that far yet because there's only one scene where Aura gets annoyed with Rose picking on her. I don't think there are other scenes that can show a decay in the friendship when at the moment, Rose is only joking about Aura and how Aura might be trying to get her old friend back. I also think the trigger is more of going farther into the shoe plot rather than the corruption level since I had pushed the lever all the way down but the relationship values are so high that it doesn't make a difference now because Alicia is still in the negative and Rose is still in the upper 80s.
Even if it's not possible right now (and probably won't be in the future, you're right, it is rather early for their relationship to have decayed that much) it still is a great connection tying all the different parts together. I really appreciate how all the little details work together like that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Alicia and Richard are those type of characters you just love to hate. These two are just pure evil

I wonder if you can lewd Aura to the max but still punish Alicia and Richard. Though that'd be kind of weird, like why would Alicia gimp herself like that if shes the one manipulating Aura from inside her mind.

This type of mind control where the person being "mind controlled" just acts like this is what they want because it's their will changing is my favourite though. Much better than the type of mc where they are a puppet or stuff like that.

Last edited:

loubloub

Jun 19, 2017
i cant play the game using old computer any work around something i can download to play the game

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I wonder if you can lewd Aura to the max but still punish Alicia and Richard.
In theory it should be possible, but you then need to manage your corruption well. With both high lewdness and deep progress into the corruption route, getting out of it will be hard. There won't be a special ending for this though, at least in 1.0.

i cant play the game using old computer any work around something i can download to play the game
Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help much here. Is it just my game or any RPGM MV/MZ game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
In theory it should be possible, but you then need to manage your corruption well. With both high lewdness and deep progress into the corruption route, getting out of it will be hard. There won't be a special ending for this though, at least in 1.0.
Well if not that then I hope there's atleast an ending where she has high lewdness but still ends up being happy. And by that I mean, not a drooling cumslut that goes berserk the moment she sees a cock.

The thing Alicia says, "you'll be doing this by yourself" makes me think that even with high lewdness she can still be in control.

And Alicia sounds like she's really dependant on others to feel happy, even thought it's in a twisted way. But shes quite obsessed with Aura too. So maybe if Aura accepts her she can have some authority over her and replace Richard. :unsure:

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, I just saw Aura's new art for the first time, and... it's good quality, clean and everything, but... honestly? The old art grew on me, and I felt like it had more character. The new art feels a bit... generic?

Anyhow.

In terms of corruption, I hope we'll have options other than becoming a braindead bimbo licking the floor at Richard's feet. To me, Aura's most attractive feature is her insanity (hubris? self-confidence?), and I want to see her keep it. Warped and sexualized, sure, but still recognizable. Route/scene-wise... something where she ends up dominating Richard. Or another option where she takes Alicia from him (seeing Alicia change in order to facilitate her choosing those options for Aura could also be a sight to see).

Don't know how well that meshes with the rest of the plans, corruption and planned corruption though.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I just saw Aura's new art for the first time, and... it's good quality, clean and everything, but... honestly? The old art grew on me, and I felt like it had more character. The new art feels a bit... generic?

Anyhow.

In terms of corruption, I hope we'll have options other than becoming a braindead bimbo licking the floor at Richard's feet. To me, Aura's most attractive feature is her insanity (hubris? self-confidence?), and I want to see her keep it. Warped and sexualized, sure, but still recognizable. Route/scene-wise... something where she ends up dominating Richard. Or another option where she takes Alicia from him (seeing Alicia change in order to facilitate her choosing those options for Aura could also be a sight to see).

Don't know how well that meshes with the rest of the plans, corruption and planned corruption though.
You pretty much described in detail what I was trying to say in my post above lol.

The corruption mechanic in this game is so intriguing. I do hope the dev has plans to make a route thats more than just the usual "brain dead bimbo" as you said.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! Sorry to ask if someone already did, but there is sex scene with pictures in this game ? Or just text ?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes