ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
You are fully in control of Aura, the one being brainwashed and the titular protagonist. Every night, after you go to sleep you also control Alicia in Aura's mindscape and control the brainwashing. So the 'yes' answer was accurate in that you get complete control over whether you do a pure run or a corruption run, and exactly how that plays out. The only risk of a game over state is if you take too long then the corruption points you gain over time will eventually grow too high and you'll hit soul break, which neither side wants. I suppose you can also technically game over if you lose a fight while with a party, because the party members can't respawn.
ah, so no mind controlling other people and making them your slaves. got it

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
ah, so no mind controlling other people and making them your slaves. got it
Nope, you are just in control of both sides of one particular and very detailed mind control struggle. The best and most complicated one I have ever seen.

Reactions: Xill

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dammit, why does this game make me actually care about these characters and their relationships?

I just wanted to fap dammit T.T
Doesn't that mean that the Characters AND Story are Pretty Good on themselves? I mean i couldn't care less for most H-RPGs protagonist... Well exept Lunarie from Lilitales i really feel so bad for her she needs a hug.

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
So how do I get these so called Pink Scenes? I have around 24 corruption and one vitality potion but I still dont seem to manage to get them.

Edit: Oh and which scenes are these? Had to restart due to not having enough lewdness for the cult dude which was kinda sad.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So how do I get these so called Pink Scenes? I have around 24 corruption and one vitality potion but I still dont seem to manage to get them.
Basically there are two ways:

- Spam vitality potions
- Abuse the hydrangea fights. The one in the Sick Workers quest is easy since, as long as you don't dispel the pollen using the wind spell, there is a -60 willpower debuff after the fight. Combine that with allowing the hydrangeas to spam their spell during the fight, you can easily get willpower to where it needs to be.

The other one is more lengthy and aggravating. It's a single hydrangea accessible very early in the game, in a tunnel partially hidden behind a tree in the central forest. Here's what I do to maximize the effect (ideally you haven't done the alchemist discount yet):

1. Make sure Charlotte is in prison after the group spider mine quest. Remember, she won't be in prison until the quest is complete, you did not spend the evening with her and you've gone to check on your group in the adventurer guild.
2. Get defense up to where the hydrangea is doing 2-3 damage (or less) every time Aura guards, so you can tank it as long as necessary.
3. Bring 30-40 apples. Killing the goblin shaman in the central forest is a good idea for this and for the ring quest.
4. Guard and let the hydrangea wail on Aura (remember you can hold ctrl to speed things up).
5. Use apples as necessary.
6. When the hydrangea has used its willpower-reducing spell 18 times or more (depending on how much corruption you have, should be no more than 13 though at the start of the fight), use the Knightess form to kill it.
7. You should now be at 10 willpower or less. More than good enough to get any pink scene.
8. Go to the alchemist (assuming you haven't done the discount scene yet). Get the discount.
9. Make sure you have 2 vitality potions. You can give him the mutated spores to buy them at a discount.
10. Use a vitality potion.
11. Do the pink scene with the jailer.
12. Use another vitality potion.
13. Do the pink scene with the merchant (the pink "option" comes up during the date).

And that's it, 4-6 lewdity in one day. Of course, make sure you have a leeway of at least 7 corruption so you won't go over the limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedTomato

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Edit: Oh and which scenes are these? Had to restart due to not having enough lewdness for the cult dude which was kinda sad.
When you engage with an NPC who offers a lewd scene, try to disable the Leave condition. For a 0 lewdness Aura, you need 0 lewd resistance. The lewd resistance is calculated as Max(0, willpower - corruption) + miniumLewdnessScene.

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
Basically there are two ways:

- Spam vitality potions
- Abuse the hydrangea fights. The one in the Sick Workers quest is easy since, as long as you don't dispel the pollen using the wind spell, there is a -60 willpower debuff after the fight. Combine that with allowing the hydrangeas to spam their spell during the fight, you can easily get willpower to where it needs to be.

The other one is more lengthy and aggravating. It's a single hydrangea accessible very early in the game, in a tunnel partially hidden behind a tree in the central forest. Here's what I do to maximize the effect (ideally you haven't done the alchemist discount yet):

1. Make sure Charlotte is in prison after the group spider mine quest. Remember, she won't be in prison until the quest is complete, you did not spend the evening with her and you've gone to check on your group in the adventurer guild.
2. Get defense up to where the hydrangea is doing 2-3 damage (or less) every time Aura guards, so you can tank it as long as necessary.
3. Bring 30-40 apples. Killing the goblin shaman in the central forest is a good idea for this and for the ring quest.
4. Guard and let the hydrangea wail on Aura (remember you can hold ctrl to speed things up).
5. Use apples as necessary.
6. When the hydrangea has used its willpower-reducing spell 18 times or more (depending on how much corruption you have, should be no more than 13 though at the start of the fight), use the Knightess form to kill it.
7. You should now be at 10 willpower or less. More than good enough to get any pink scene.
8. Go to the alchemist (assuming you haven't done the discount scene yet). Get the discount.
9. Make sure you have 2 vitality potions. You can give him the mutated spores to buy them at a discount.
10. Use a vitality potion.
11. Do the pink scene with the jailer.
12. Use another vitality potion.
13. Do the pink scene with the merchant (the pink "option" comes up during the date).

And that's it, 4-6 lewdity in one day. Of course, make sure you have a leeway of at least 7 corruption so you won't go over the limit.
So rush spider quest, get defense and then tank a hydragea? I'm making a hard restart so wondering how to minmax

Should I read the lewd book before as well?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So rush spider quest, get defense and then tank a hydragea? I'm making a hard restart so wondering how to minmax
You don't have to do this process, btw. You can get enough vitality potions to get the pink scenes anyway. And apparently there's another consumable that reduces willpower somewhere. I just do it because I want access to the slime scene without having to do John's scenes, or Liliana's scene, or the maid job, or read the book. But I suppose if you're trying to max out lewdness, this is a thing to do early on. It can also be delayed until Def is even higher so it costs fewer apples, at the expense of not having access to the alchemist discount for a while. You can't just tank the hydrangea in Knightess form because it resists the -willpower effect.

Should I read the lewd book before as well?
Unnecessary. I'm saving mine in case it ever gets a pink version.

Apr 28, 2020
Please be a bit more specific? Which monster did you beat? If it's the spider queen that you fight with the group as your first quest with them, then you need the day to end, as they will be sleeping until the next day. Once the next day arrives, he will be awake in the adventurers guild, and you can ask to learn a martial from him.
Hyndragea, I think that is the name of the monster

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
You don't have to do this process, btw. You can get enough vitality potions to get the pink scenes anyway. And apparently there's another consumable that reduces willpower somewhere. I just do it because I want access to the slime scene without having to do John's scenes, or Liliana's scene, or the maid job, or read the book. But I suppose if you're trying to max out lewdness, this is a thing to do early on. It can also be delayed until Def is even higher so it costs fewer apples, at the expense of not having access to the alchemist discount for a while. You can't just tank the hydrangea in Knightess form because it resists the -willpower effect.

Unnecessary. I'm saving mine in case it ever gets a pink version.
Slime scene? Where do I access that?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How corrupt MC can become?
If you're asking about how much corruption you can bank before you lose, the answer starts at 25, and increases to 27 later one thanks to a story event, and will likely increase again later. If you're asking about how many corruption points you can spend, I don't know the answer off the top of my head, and if you're asking a question more along the lines of thematically how corrupt she can get, the answer is not too much right now, but eventually a lot more.

Reactions: Chucke1992

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hyndragea, I think that is the name of the monster
That is unfortunately still not helpful, as there are two Hydrangeas. One is just hiding in a pit in the forest guarding some star metal, and you can rope down to him, and the other is the boss to defeat to complete the sick villagers quest. If it was the sick villagers quest, you should absolutely be able to talk to him and ask to learn a martial when he is in the adventurer's guild, because you can only do that quest after beating the spider queen, and he'll sleep when you first come back from the quest, but then in all days after that be awake and available to talk to. ... although, I haven't actually tried learning from him while your third party member is in prison if you don't watch her while she's drunk and let her fireball that merchant. It might be the case that his normal dialogue is unavailable in that case, and instead direct you towards the prison where she's at until she's out, either because you paid her bail or let the guard grope you. Have you tried talking to him in the adventurer's guild and asking to learn a martial, and if learning a martial wasn't an option, was the fire mage in prison?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
There's one in the entrance room (right before the two glowing circles with Curse Traps) on the bottom left that I thought was kind of hard to spot. I ended up picking it by accident.
nah i don't find it, of what i have there was one all the way bottom left against a wall, one all the way top right near water, one i don't remember (sorry) and one i didn't find...

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
my game keeps on freezing right here anyone else having this problem
Would you mind sharing your save? Then I can have a look at it.
It's a cut scene with quite some variables influencing the state. Maybe I messed up some combination.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes