B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
One note for the dev: The writing actually looks pretty good (at least for the medium)
But there is one petty detail, that really ticks all the wrong boxes for me.
"My special place"
No one talks like that, and at this point my brain associates lines like this with poorly translated games, from japanese dudes who have never interacted with a woman, other than their moms.
I know it's petty as hell, but for a game that otherwise is shaping up to be quite decent, this singular problem grips my immersion by the balls and throws me out the room.
I expect that to be intentional and something that Alicia will try to work Aura out of saying through her mental meddling and through getting her to explore herself sexually. Aura's still a virgin (probably hasn't even masturbated yet) and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Did this game just get an art overhaul? I feel strong deja vu from the description and pictures, but I know I've never seen this art before.

Edit: Ah, I found my old download. Apparently I played a bit of it back in April. The art's gotten a lot better! I'll have to give it another shot.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Did this game just get an art overhaul? I feel strong deja vu from the description and pictures, but I know I've never seen this art before.

Edit: Ah, I found my old download. Apparently I played a bit of it back in April. The art's gotten a lot better! I'll have to give it another shot.
He just got the 2nd MC's character art implemented, the 1st MC has had better art for a month or so. Now his Patreon situation is solid enough to have actual lewd CG's made each month and will add them as they come.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
was really enjoyable so far. its easy to lose oneself and spend far more time in this game as thought. it has a lot of potential but because of that it also feels like there is still a long way to go.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
Finally a game that has a good way of interacting with player...no, I'm probably saying this in a wrong way. Ok.

In this game I feel that I care about the main character. Don't know how it's done, but I haven't even skipped the dialogues just to get to spicy stuff. It was really entertaining.

A lot of potential but again, this will take more time to be developed as there's a decently chunk of different choices.

Very good art - really a lot different from others.

The only inconvenience that I've felt is that it's not clear how much of a content the game has. Somehow the other game manage to say this to player, but here this is missing.

Anyways, I usually don't share any feedback, but this one is really good one.

Jul 1, 2019
Ongoing commission. Hopefully by 0.8.0.
Love your game and very happy to see u being very active and dedicated to your game ..hopefully u stay at it and dont lose interest in your game and abandon it like 95% of game developers... i know u wont but i like to point it out

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
thank god that alicia change, that was the only part of the game that threw me off lol

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Ongoing commission. Hopefully by 0.8.0.
Standing art looks pretty good to my tastes. I can see there are some lewd scenes but no CGs ( it looks like they are coming up really soon tho).

So my question is: will you start adding CGs to the already done scenes, or future ones? I don't usually have a lot of times to fully play a game, so i might wait a bit if you're planning to "upgrade" older scenes.

Wish you the best of luck for this project

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Standing art looks pretty good to my tastes. I can see there are some lewd scenes but no CGs ( it looks like they are coming up really soon tho).

So my question is: will you start adding CGs to the already done scenes, or future ones? I don't usually have a lot of times to fully play a game, so i might wait a bit if you're planning to "upgrade" older scenes.

Wish you the best of luck for this project
Thanks. Existing scenes will be illustrated.
I currently have an ongoing patreon poll to determine which will be first.

Once you reach end of content, you will unlock a recollection room.
So you can always rewatch upgraded scenes when they come in.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks. Existing scenes will be illustrated.
I currently have an ongoing patreon poll to determine which will be first.

Once you reach end of content, you will unlock a recollection room.
So you can always rewatch upgraded scenes when they come in.
Will there be a way to unlock scenes that you missed in the recollection room?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I have currently not forseen that. However, you get hints on how to find them.
Well the only one I'm missing is the grope scene and it's a bit of a chore to reload a rather early save (and the only I have before that point) and try and get it again. Perhaps it might be prudent to include a hint in the dialogue that that scene can be missed?

D

Deleted member 3743066

Only advice I have in case it hasn't been included yet, is to have something that notifies the player this is how far the game has come.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
how do you spend excess corruption if you done the task in the room already? most of it not implemented yet? i end up dead before doing all the quests.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes