aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm not finding these bugs on purpose I swear. -_-

In the same area where the goblins and ogres are (and the one where the dead mage is with the book), I apparently triggered a fight when I was above a goblin enemy. It saw me from above and still ran into me and engaged in combat. I think it's a minor thing though, but I don't think its normal for an enemy to engage with you when you're on the high ground.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Did you read my notes? Too much stuff? Should I break it down and organize it some more?
I'm afraid I don't have time to spend on iterating or remaking the maps that much.
Nor will I have my artist iterate or further remake art at right now.
The focus is on the production of new content / finishing upgrading prototype content.

The lewdness increase is reflected in Aura's reductions of inihibtions to take part in lewder actions.
This isn't a game where the MC gets sexually harrassed until she likes it.
Triggering real life lewd content will take more and even then a mental change from Alicia.

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
Hello I encounter something weird. I cant continue the game.
But the save folder still there

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
Btw I'm just curious is there will be a bad ending like get enslaved or Linear plot ?

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
To follow up on what Limz said I'm experiencing the same issue where the save file exists and is filled with save data, but the Continue button does not light up. I was given the option to start a new game but saving in previous slots would overwrite the old save data. I attached my saves from when the problem started and before they were overwritten.

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
To follow up on what Limz said I'm experiencing the same issue where the save file exists and is filled with save data, but the Continue button does not light up. I was given the option to start a new game but saving in previous slots would overwrite the old save data. I attached my saves from when the problem started and before they were overwritten.
Yeah that's what i do too. I backup my entire save folder, save it somewhere. and start a new game overwrite the save. and Re copy the save folder from backup save

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This could very well be 1 of my favorites. I like corruption and cheating content the most. I like Aura's character so far and how the transition of her corruption is taking place. I just hope there are some instances where you can get a bad end for being to lewd and falling into the grasp of Arwin or even Richard. I like the battle gameplay mechanics as well the game is a little challenging which is great. I may very well support u on patreon because Im definitely interested to see where the story goes and the possibilities of where the lewd content can go. So keep it up! I want to see more of this so I will support you.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Try redownloading 0.8.0! I had some out of date links when I fixed this bug. See this post.

Hi this seems to be the bug I fixed on sat directly after release. I rechecked the links and it seems I forgot to update some with the rebuilt 0.8.0. If you redownload or replace aura_migrator.js in js/plugins with the attached .js file your save files should stop disappearing. You need to to the restoring trick one last time but then you should be fine.

Sorry for the trouble!

Reactions: NotSparko35337

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I hope for a pure path simply because the bad guys are SO FUCKING HATEFUL that I want to win and resist their corruption to spite them
Pure path is one of the two planned endings for 1.0!

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
This could very well be 1 of my favorites. I like corruption and cheating content the most. I like Aura's character so far and how the transition of her corruption is taking place. I just hope there are some instances where you can get a bad end for being to lewd and falling into the grasp of Arwin or even Richard. I like the battle gameplay mechanics as well the game is a little challenging which is great. I may very well support u on patreon because Im definitely interested to see where the story goes and the possibilities of where the lewd content can go. So keep it up! I want to see more of this so I will support you.
Bad endings aren't planned for 1.0 but definitely on my wish list for 2.0.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes