bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
This week I have 1 text formatting error and 1 oddity.

The error is after John’s kissing scene. A sentence runs long and partially clips the final word.
(If this is just an issue with my resolution/window size then my apologies.)

The oddity is one of the rocks in the Northern Forest. An enemy sits on top of the rock and can be attacked. However once the enemy is dead you cannot move into the same tile.
I was just wondering if there was some significance to this.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
This week I have 1 text formatting error and 1 oddity.

The error is after John’s kissing scene. A sentence runs long and partially clips the final word.
(If this is just an issue with my resolution/window size then my apologies.)

The oddity is one of the rocks in the Northern Forest. An enemy sits on top of the rock and can be attacked. However once the enemy is dead you cannot move into the same tile.
I was just wondering if there was some significance to this.

Hmmm... weird. I don't have the text overflowing on my screen, altough it uses the full space. I added a newline at Lady Aura to be sure.

I don't quite understand the second issue though. Which tile exactly is the issue? From the post I understand it's the one I attached?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So far the most 'lewd' things for the mc are a kiss and some fondling, correct?
I do remember there's a threesome, but it's literally just three pixel characters standing still with text. I found it pretty funny, honestly.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So far the most 'lewd' things for the mc are a kiss and some fondling, correct?
I do remember there's a threesome, but it's literally just three pixel characters standing still with text. I found it pretty funny, honestly.
There's also a slime "bonding" scene (still text), a handjob (still text but will get CGs next month), and the maid job 2 scene, which has semi-nude Aura getting horny while groped/dryhumped iirc, albeit under the influence. But yeah, not much new lewd content recently. At least we'll be getting 2-3 new text-based ones at the Festival soon, plus iirc the second chamber will finally lead to IRL Aura sexual content.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay... My save won't let me continue. I exit the ending room into the thoughts just fine. But when I try to leave the shrine it kicks me back to the "You finished 10.0" room and I can't move on.

Anyone have a lewd run (kissed and groped by the adventurer to learn his skills, chose the pervert merchant to go to the festival of greed) just before the new update? I have a save just before the festival of greed, but I reeeeeally don't want to redo all of that again.
I linked my save that's stuck, if that helps.

Edit: Actually, nvmd. I remember failing to save two people in the festival, so I'll redo it so I can save them this time.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm... weird. I don't have the text overflowing on my screen, altough it uses the full space. I added a newline at Lady Aura to be sure.
No worries.
Probably something to do with my resolutions and window sizes. Heck for all I know it could be my monitor, the physical hardware, that is bugging it.

I don't quite understand the second issue though. Which tile exactly is the issue? From the post I understand it's the one I attached?
Not an issue, just strange.
Sorry if I explained this badly. The rock doesn’t itself take up a tile, instead acting as a wall ‘between’ tiles. While the mob is alive you can attack ‘through’ the rock, hitting the mob from below. However once it is dead the rock cannot be moved through. If there is no significance then that is fine. But I have discovered enough things that I missed or misunderstood before starting the guide that I thought it best to check.

gideon88

Apr 20, 2020
Okay... My save won't let me continue. I exit the ending room into the thoughts just fine. But when I try to leave the shrine it kicks me back to the "You finished 10.0" room and I can't move on.

Anyone have a lewd run (kissed and groped by the adventurer to learn his skills, chose the pervert merchant to go to the festival of greed) just before the new update? I have a save just before the festival of greed, but I reeeeeally don't want to redo all of that again.
I linked my save that's stuck, if that helps.

Edit: Actually, nvmd. I remember failing to save two people in the festival, so I'll redo it so I can save them this time.

I have the same issues here, try earlier save but get stuck at the same point.
Is there anyway to fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wassif007

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have the same issues here, try earlier save but get stuck at the same point.
Is there anyway to fix it?
No clue. Honestly, it's too late for me to mess with such a heavy storyline so I was waiting until I got up in a few hours.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Uh.. oops. You were right all along bimboform. I have not done that indeed. In my hurry I completely forgot to activate both circles of popularity and socializing. Oooops. Sorry about that.

About the The Evening Chat and Going Home. They are requirements for something? Or is not that necassary?
putting alicia in those opens more interactions with her in the real world and ups your relationship rating with her. and some of those interactions open up other things. it's all interconnected

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I have a couple of typos from the new scenes.
1. The final book club scene has Rose say "aggain" instead of again.
2. In the Aura choosing Alicia over Rose going home scene, the part with Aura suggesting Rose needs to remove the tinfoil from her head needs a once over.
3. the NG+ room still mentions version 0.10.x instead of 0.11.x

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes