Watters

Nov 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think in that case, a death of the ego occurs, rather than the body. So, perhaps all that will be left is a puppet that only looks like Aura. Alicia might mistakenly believe that she wants that scenario and she might even be happy with it for a time before realizing that her plan ultimately failed. The slow mental changes that Alicia is doing seems like the smarter plan, but Alicia doesn't strike me as a particularly patient person - especially if it's in regards to something she wants.

In this case, and possibly in her eyes, the overloading of corruption is the quick and easy way to get Aura to be by her side again.

Reactions: drowsy

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Hmh I bet my ass cheeks that with Star Shine we will get an Alpha Bitch Aura and a Prim and Proper Alicia Route one of these days...

That will be hillarious.

Nice development on Richard thou...but he still reminds me of that scientist antagonist from symphogear for some reason, he is still 1 dimensional af util futher developments...

Anyway that last Rose vs Alicia confrontation was hillarious too, seems like Alicia isn't as clever as she think she is, our Rose is one lucky girl Lol

Reactions: MrDarkz123

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
the soul break ending has been rewritten. People objected to it in it's orginal incarnation. So the Dev rewrote it into it's current incarnation

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question here.

Is this game a sandbox where you can trigger events whenever, thus allowing you to progress at your own pace?

Or is it a game where some events only happen on specific days and if you don't meet the requirements on the day of the event then you never get to see that event?

Jumping Jay

Mar 6, 2019
I cant seem to figure out what to do here, I have like 27 corruption and nothing really else to do it seems unless im just missing something obvious. I've turned on all drains and done all cosmetics changes so far but this one book refuses to be added no matter how much I gain confused.png

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Quick question here.

Is this game a sandbox where you can trigger events whenever, thus allowing you to progress at your own pace?

Or is it a game where some events only happen on specific days and if you don't meet the requirements on the day of the event then you never get to see that event?
The main gameplay is pretty much a traditional JRPG, mostly linear but with some side-quests. Most of the H-scenes so far can be started manually once you have access to the NPC and fulfill the conditions (e.g. main story progress, having enough Lewdness). A couple can be missed, but they're not bound to a specific day, rather to quests and events. As for the IRL corruption stuff, you spend Corruption points you accumulate in the fantasy world to make mental changes, and none of it is missable.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I cant seem to figure out what to do here, I have like 27 corruption and nothing really else to do it seems unless im just missing something obvious. I've turned on all drains and done all cosmetics changes so far but this one book refuses to be added no matter how much I gain View attachment 1425743

Would you mind posting your save?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
aura-dev
Because some player have said certain battles are too difficult (I'm not talking about Arwin, but about enemies like the Boss Ogre or the Bandit Leader) and the John's party is became too weak to be helpful, I have thought two way to solve this problem:
  1. give to the player the possibility to ask for the help of the John's party or for the help of the mercenaries who hide themselves under the Boar Hut; obviously if the player decides to ask for help, Aura will have to share the reward with them, reducing the advantage of asking for help.
  2. insert in the future releases a line of code able to increase the level of the allies, even if they aren't involved in any quest.
I don't know how much could be difficult implement one (or both) the solutions I have just suggested and I don't even know if this thing of the allies level is an actual issue, but maybe you can find something useful in these ideas.
From my point of view there isn't any issue with the difficult of the battles; on the contrary I think it is a very intriguing challenge. I think it is only strange see Aura became stronger and stronger, while the other adventurers don't, like if they spend their days awaiting for an Aura's call without doing absolutely nothing; but this is surely a feeling that only I have, due to my obsession with the storytelling.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes