bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
The game already has casual mode, which removes the corruption cap. Meaning that (outside of the Festival of Greed) you can use Remove Collar on every single enemy if you want.

The skill Star Shine gives stats to companions based on Aura’s level. It is clearly the mechanic by which other characters stay combat-relevant.
Also, worth noting that most levels don’t actually give much. A couple of HP mostly.

In other news: Is the bandit house supposed to have ‘update’ in the title?

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
No vaginal/anal of the MC yet, and not for a while longer. Seems unlikely this year.
Yea, I’d personally like to see some game over scenes with that can be skipped if people don’t want to see the content that would actually allow for sex scenes that we don’t have to wait too long for. Regardless great art

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i have problem tie to time my games close and save file get delete
I have noticed that this often happens to people who extract the game somewhere where you need admin writes to physically write files. Have you tried extrating the game in some other location?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Hmm will Rose be in isekai parts when chapter 2 comes about since the only worry is how you'll write it so Rose can't just spill the beans to Aura, also be nice to get mini part for her where she trying to reserve the corruption.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm will Rose be in isekai parts when chapter 2 comes about since the only worry is how you'll write it so Rose can't just spill the beans to Aura, also be nice to get mini part for her where she trying to reserve the corruption.
Rose and George don't remember being brought to another world. She only knows that Aura is changing, and that Aura doesn't really seem to be noticing for some reason. As for spilling the beans to Aura, Rose tries to tell Aura that Alicia is manipulating her in a few of the scenes, but Aura dismisses it. The 'Rose' that Alicia interacts with in Aura's mind knows what is going on, but that isn't really Rose, it is just Aura's subconscious using Aura's image of Rose as a defensive layer protecting deeper parts of her mind.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Rose and George don't remember being brought to another world. She only knows that Aura is changing, and that Aura doesn't really seem to be noticing for some reason. As for spilling the beans to Aura, Rose tries to tell Aura that Alicia is manipulating her in a few of the scenes, but Aura dismisses it. The 'Rose' that Alicia interacts with in Aura's mind knows what is going on, but that isn't really Rose, it is just Aura's subconscious using Aura's image of Rose as a defensive layer protecting deeper parts of her mind.
More of meant if Rose does come back to Isekai world in Ch 2, how will she be kept silent.

Dec 29, 2018
In the v 0.11 changelog I see added scene: start of chapter 2.

But I just replayed the whole game in order to see that, and instead, I just stumble upon an end of content scene for v0.10 instead of 0.11.

I did not get access to anything from v0.11. Feeling extremely frustrated right now, having spent 12 hours on it!

Anyone know how to fix this?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Please can someone take a look at my save and tell me what I need to do for the maid stuff and 2nd merchant date etc?

I feel like I've hit a dead end and can't do much more except maybe carry on with the Lilliana.. the rest have dead ended.

1632900321739.png

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In the v 0.11 changelog I see added scene: start of chapter 2.

But I just replayed the whole game in order to see that, and instead, I just stumble upon an end of content scene for v0.10 instead of 0.11.

I did not get access to anything from v0.11. Feeling extremely frustrated right now, having spent 12 hours on it!

Anyone know how to fix this?
The end of content message is outdated. To access the 0.11 corruption content just end your day and do the mental changes.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Please can someone take a look at my save and tell me what I need to do for the maid stuff and 2nd merchant date etc?

I feel like I've hit a dead end and can't do much more except maybe carry on with the Lilliana.. the rest have dead ended.

View attachment 1427358
You have to talk the the guards in the Boar Hut and then end the day. Then the Edwin event will pop up just above Trademond. From there you'll have access to the Congregation hall and once you've been there, Arwin will be in his house so you can do the maid jobs. The 2nd merchant date becomes available as part of the main story.

Reactions: It's not me

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You have to talk the the guards in the Boar Hut and then end the day. Then the Edwin event will pop up just above Trademond. From there you'll have access to the Congregation hall and once you've been there, Arwin will be in his house so you can do the maid jobs. The 2nd merchant date becomes available as part of the main story.
Thanks. I could have sworn I'd spoken to everyone.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Will the mc start finding job in the real world? it was mention that her fund is getting low during shopping
Well, it will certainly make her frustrated that she doesn't have someone who can provide for her...

I hope the pacing of the corruption story keeps a slow tempo. At this point everything could change a bit too rapidly and some of the excitement would be gone. Maybe Aura will actually have some success, at first, in tempering the cheerleaders?

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Is it me or all that it's actually available is the "saint ending" because all the unfinished parts are in the corrupting area thus limiting the game to "abrupt black screen ending" in case you have it on normal or "happy ending" in case u actually finish the game...
If so...that's too bad, i came here for the corruption tag and no matter how high the lewdness and low the willpower i only see one ending on story...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it me or all that it's actually available is the "saint ending" because all the unfinished parts are in the corrupting area thus limiting the game to "abrupt black screen ending" in case you have it on normal or "happy ending" in case u actually finish the game...
If so...that's too bad, i came here for the corruption tag and no matter how high the lewdness and low the willpower i only see one ending on story...
Game's 20% of the way to 1.0, we're still early in the corruption arc.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes