Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, would like to know what Demon Round 2 is about?
I am following the Max Lewdness Guide, Demon Round 1 was that scene where you rescue a merchant member of Congregation of Merchants on the main map path towards the Mine from a Demon that later curse you with a curse that spams KILL KILL KILL..non-stop but now i reach the part of the guide where the title is Demon Round 2 and there is nothing mention about where you get this Round 2, it only shows text telling you how to fight.
I am thinking that this Demon Round 2 is actually from going into the dark portal at the end of the Demonic Vault(Adventurer) mission but i don't want to try so as to not later get lock out or any scenes later if i thought wrongly.
By the way, even the other guide without lewdness guide also shows Demon Round 2 but never mention about how to get it.

Dec 29, 2018
The end of content message is outdated. To access the 0.11 corruption content just end your day and do the mental changes.
Not possible. I cannot proceed with changes (not enough compliments, can't install facetweet, etc etc) So I end up endind the day in the mental world, and then i'm back at the shrine, can't go into the world because of end of content message, so all I can do is end the day in roya, end the day in mental world, end the day in roya, etc etc.

But I haven't seen any cheerleader content, etc

Dec 29, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or a placeholder, but I saw the same scene twice, the one that ends with Aura saying "I am becoming mature, and I wish Rose could grow up of those books just like me" after switching up two different books

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Ok im on NG+ now... Gotta say
Trying to do a 100% run is just pain... XD
yeah the game is very difficult in general. opening the rooms doesn't count against you. so that is some free corruption points you can use. but yeah full purity run is way more masochistic than I am willing to attempt

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
yeah the game is very difficult in general. opening the rooms doesn't count against you. so that is some free corruption points you can use. but yeah full purity run is way more masochistic than I am willing to attempt
increasing maximum pleasure is safe too, right? I hope there will be a few way to spend points without counting toward mind changes cause if you can only spent 4 it's almost impossible lol.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
increasing maximum pleasure is safe too, right? I hope there will be a few way to spend points without counting toward mind changes cause if you can only spent 4 it's almost impossible lol.
it's only the doors IIRC. That said, the game already has a NG+ system, so it sort of has a built in draw to try and better your previous run. If it weren't very challenging to get a perfect clear, there wouldn't be much point in having new game plus.

Reactions: bimboform
Feb 11, 2021
is there a flow chart for the festival battle without slime minions? im trying a run without them and it's extremely difficult to save the transformation form for the last battle

May 2, 2018
is there a flow chart for the festival battle without slime minions? im trying a run without them and it's extremely difficult to save the transformation form for the last battle
I'm kind of in the same boat. I manged to save the max amount of money I could, but the enemy has more so they keep reviving, or the really weak party members die in like one or two hits. I'm soft-locked at this point because I accidentally saved over my pre-festival file. I *really* don't want to have to restart this game, but it's looking like that's what I'll have to do.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone elses stairs not working? i just get stuck in the middle of all of them
Yup, stairs are game-breaking in the latest prerelease. Till it gets fixed, you can use noclip on the cheat menu here (but since the game runs on RPGM MZ, you have to follow these instructions to get it to work). Once installed, the cheat menu opens by pressing 1.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes