aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Anyone elses stairs not working? i just get stuck in the middle of all of them
Another game-breaking bug I think, I don't seem able to interact with Arwin's study.
Super sorry for the bugs! Fixing being able to attack enemy through directionblocking tiles has some unexpected side-effects.
If anything else pops up, please report. I guess at least it's also a good opportunity to improve my hotfix workflow...

Should be fixed in 0.11.1c.

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I really wish this thing had more than 5 pictures in it. I tried it out a couple weeks ago and one of the first events I crossed in the game still didn't have any images. Just a standing portrait. I love the writing, I love the actual game and mechanics itself. It's a really really good game by an actual passionate dev who genuinely wants to make a good game, but I just feel like I'm reading cliff notes on the best new movie coming out and spoiling the entire thing for myself before I can ever see it. I just don't wanna play and be bored going through the same motions for the hundredth time when everything is actually there and put together.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I really wish this thing had more than 5 pictures in it. I tried it out a couple weeks ago and one of the first events I crossed in the game still didn't have any images. Just a standing portrait. I love the writing, I love the actual game and mechanics itself. It's a really really good game by an actual passionate dev who genuinely wants to make a good game, but I just feel like I'm reading cliff notes on the best new movie coming out and spoiling the entire thing for myself before I can ever see it. I just don't wanna play and be bored going through the same motions for the hundredth time when everything is actually there and put together.
The dev is working on pictures and stuff, but they're taking a long time. Just take comfort in the fact that they'll be good when they come out. I'm following the game, but not playing it until they get added.

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Just palyed through half the game and love how you handled the corruption of the hero. Showing how insidious the slow corruption of her personality and morals is.

Reactions: drowsy

liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
is there a flow chart for the festival battle without slime minions? im trying a run without them and it's extremely difficult to save the transformation form for the last battle
"Last?" I only had to fight twice. I transformed in the second fight and waited for them to run out of resources instead of winning right away. If that skipped a fight, the strategy might even work on the first fight; it'd make sense it would.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.11.1c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Zawarudo2

Aug 2, 2017
Any timeline on when the first set of mental rooms will be finished? I'm loving the game, but I was a bit disappointed the appearance room wasn't more accessible yet.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
In the quest where I have to investigate arwin's study I am stuck. I managed to enter by giving the book to the maid. I found "sweet memories drug" and nothing else. When I want to leave, aura says something like " I should use this opportunity to investigate arwin's study". The problem is that I don't find anything else even though I have tried to press enter against every shelve, bed or wall.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In the quest where I have to investigate arwin's study I am stuck. I managed to enter by giving the book to the maid. I found "sweet memories drug" and nothing else. When I want to leave, aura says something like " I should use this opportunity to investigate arwin's study". The problem is that I don't find anything else even though I have tried to press enter against every shelve, bed or wall.
There's a bug right now in the latest f95zone version where you can't interact with the plot events in Arwin's study. The fixed version 0.11.1c is up on itch. I wanted to wait a bit if there were other issue reports, currently uploading the 0.11.1c to mega, etc. for f95.

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I saw the new art for george i was wondering... Is george hair going the Typical "Spiky Hair" MC change somewhere around the plot when he and Richard's Rivaltry for Aura's affection really stars to heat up? I mean that would be cheessy af but awesome none the less lol

Rain

May 7, 2017
the real events room at the end does not include events seen prior to the addition of the real events room and there doesn't seem to be a way to add them. Ie the glasses event needed to happen to clear the rest of the room but they crystals are still red.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Considering the growing length of the game it might be worth considering giving the clear gem at the start rather than the end. Particularly with the Festival of Greed being a potential soft-lock.
Probably a good reason to re-consider adding the maid bad ending to 1.0 and handing the Clear Gem when you reach it.
But I definitely don't want to hand it out at game start.

Reactions: drowsy

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
what do you mean "alicia content"? do you skip the rpg side and just unlock/watch cutscenes? lol

To Aura Dev: congrats on the high quality game!

The game seems to be moving towards ntr now, I hope it continues to be paced very slow. Let Aura's conflicting emotions linger and keep George in the dark for as long as possible. Nothing sucks more than an NTR that "blows its load too early". Look at Girlfriend Tapes f.ex. - sure, it's from a male protag perspective, but it works extremely well simply because of its gradual pace, never really showing any sex scenes with the gf but just hinting at it.

Reactions: Amurder66
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes