SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Rather have more art, and properly drawn scenes than further explore Alicia, I always found that it was properly explained already why and enough details to how she and Aura were hostile towards one another. But if there's to be more lore, ain't gonna complain.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Found a rather significant bug. Finished the Spider Infestation mission, didn’t go look after Charlotte… and she vanished from existence. She isn’t in the jail or the guild.
Tried it with and without reporting the quest, tried waiting a couple of days. Nothing.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Found a rather significant bug. Finished the Spider Infestation mission, didn’t go look after Charlotte… and she vanished from existence. She isn’t in the jail or the guild.
Tried it with and without reporting the quest, tried waiting a couple of days. Nothing.
She pops up in jail after you talk to the adventurer group. Could use an alternate scene in the future when you just find her in the barracks.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Oh wow! That's a lot of effort. I have linked the guides in the opening post. I don't mind people easily finding them, although I would like to encourage players to still keep thinking.

For Chapter 1 there won't be more Alicia backstory. We shall revisit her past in Chapter 2.

Hmmm... sorry I'm afraid I'm not sure how to help you here. :/
i wish you can have a update only download , i have some problem with itch update right now, wonder if any share the same problem with me

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Well I feel like an oblivious airhead.

Things I Learned Today: When you are presented with the option to proceed or avoid a lewd scene, the avoid requirement is based on Willpower!
The options are formatted as “Leave (Lewdness <#)”, however the # is determined by current Willpower rather than being fixed for each scene. Thus it is having low Willpower, as well as high Lewdness, that ‘forces’ Aura into scenes.

30+ hours of playthroughs, pure and corrupt including pink scenes and I never noticed.

Guess “You learn more from teaching than from being taught” applies to writing strategy guides.

On a somewhat related note: Both the jailer and Alchemist insist on having the entire conversation over again each time when trying to access their lewd scene. (Unlike the Young Merchant, who has a much shortened conversation after the first time.) I am exceedingly thankful for the fast-forward feature.

Reactions: Yukihirou

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Well I feel like an oblivious airhead.

Things I Learned Today: When you are presented with the option to proceed or avoid a lewd scene, the avoid requirement is based on Willpower!
The options are formatted as “Leave (Lewdness <#)”, however the # is determined by current Willpower rather than being fixed for each scene. Thus it is having low Willpower, as well as high Lewdness, that ‘forces’ Aura into scenes.

30+ hours of playthroughs, pure and corrupt including pink scenes and I never noticed.

Guess “You learn more from teaching than from being taught” applies to writing strategy guides.

On a somewhat related note: Both the jailer and Alchemist insist on having the entire conversation over again each time when trying to access their lewd scene. (Unlike the Young Merchant, who has a much shortened conversation after the first time.) I am exceedingly thankful for the fast-forward feature.
Ohhh that makes sense

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I do feel the requirements notices should talk about what is needed to unlock the option or has locked the option by directly mentioning willpower.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Hello (first time poster). As far as I've seen it has a very good and interesting backstory and mechanics. And yes, I'd rather have a subtly sexy adult game (something like Lily Knight Saga or Virgin Protection Magic (awesome games, so highly recommended) than one that goes from boring sex scene to sex scene.

I do have some questions;

1) After beating that Demon in the Vaults (by the skin of my teeth and those Bombs helped, before that Demon could unleash his curse!), I thinking about to go and try my hand to find those worshippers in the forest and finally beat the crap out of Robert. Or should I have charged in his house and fight to prevent this?. (or does he has the same kind of powers and all?) If so....crap. I am really far in the story and levelled up. However, it is really really hard with his dark magic bringing everyone down and all. Is there a way to beat this guy?

2) The log in the Adventure's Guild has now only 4 quests (which are all done now), but do you have to find the others, or are not they implemented yet?

3) About the corruption thing. (I am not sure how to explain it very well, so sorry if I am pretty unclear about this) I really get the mechanics behind all this, but even though the corruption goes +1 per day, it really goes really fast for those who wants to have a pure run. Therefore not investing those points into changing Aura. Yes, buying the Holy Water do some things and when you have done that Demon Quest there will be two more. But then? Will there be now two potions per day for now or do you have to find those potions by yourself afterwards? But what if you have found the most of them at this point of the story, is there perhaps another way to bring down the corruption points? (or even increase some will power)

4) About the workshop tinker. Would it be more better to have it like a situation where you also have to do things than rather some text and moving on to the next day. I know. People want just to move on and all, but it just feel a missed opportunity to do something with it. You know. Things like,

a)

Workshop Tinker: *looking up Aura* "(Wow....nice looking girl...good figure...big breasts...I wish I.....)*because of the distraction he hits his finger by mistake* aaaaah...my finger."

Aura: "(Clumsy bugger)"

Workshop Tinker: "Crap....I dropped my hammer. Would you get it for my from the ground?"

Aura: "Yeah. Okay. ("lazy bugger") *bends down and takes hammer from the ground*

Workshop Tinker: "Than........*looks downwards, sees a BIG (TWO to be precise) opportunity and is saying (in his mind) about it*

Aura: " (What is wrong with that guy all of the sudden? I mean seriously.) *knocks on Tinker head* "Hello, hello, anybody home?"

Workshop Tinker: "Oh...sorry...I just blackout a bit because of the pain and all. This will be all today. Thank you. *gives money*

Aura: "Thank you."

*walks towards the exit*

*stops*

Aura: "(Wait)"

*looks back*

Aura" (why do I got the feeling that he was eyeing up my breasts or something")

*angry symbol*

Aura" (Pervy bugger)"

5) About work, would it be more interesting to find some other work that could bring some money as well? (other than that maid thing) Because it can bring in more interesting and naughty situations. (It does not give lewdness or corruption points (perhaps at some point), but it is rather subtle and all.

a) Like helping the Alchemist with his shop (like a quest) by cleaning or helping to mix some ingredients for experiments and all . By climbing up THAT ladder MAY could cause some upskirt situations, right? (Hey Aura. At least you are wearing panties, ah?)

b) Helping out in the Bar. (like a quest) Perverts dropping spoons or forks to get a good look up her skirt or down her top. (or would rather have it hardcore like perverts, flip up skirt or pulling down top and all?) Again no lewdness or corruption, but can be very sexy

Well, only if the patrons will ask her do one thing (or she can choose which one she wants to do) to get better tips (you can always decline to this);

* to lift up her skirt to show her panties.

*to pull up/down her top of her armor to show her bra/breasts.

* to let them grope her breasts. (or is this too much?)

However, the biggest problem of that is through this the corruption points can go waaay up too fast up if you take this job every day and come in this situation every time. So, perhaps the offers would be better if they are one off, so to speak. Like on the third time that you have helped the bar there will be three wealthy customers who will ask this and then afterwards move away and only the regulars will be there.

6) Some ENF situations?

7) As seen on the world map there are a lot of other cities, towns, buildings. Is there any possibility to visit them all or some of them when you have beaten Robert/solved the imposter refugees or will it be possible in the next updates/chapters?) for more quests? (perhaps for the Guild?) I am also very curious of what the other buildings will be in the city of Trademond/refugee camp (or will be there the lost souls who have not hot a home?) or in Riverflow.

8) About the clothes in Aura's Appearance room at the bottom; I know that the first will change her clothes. The second is the shortness of the skirt, right? But what was it again with the underwear when it get implemented?

9) I think someone has already ask this, but would not it be better if you get the option to go to ask the Auras in the rooms to explain it again? It would be make it more easy for those who cannot remember/or have not played it for awhile and all.

10) Will there be any possible for having some romance with Charlotte or Rose in the real world?

All and all a good game and I am curious of what will come. Oh. sorry for asking some much questions and all.

Edit: Oooooh....I just have beaten Robert in his Demon Knight form after a very very long battle !!!! I made it barely with a use of some bombs.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
hi i downloaded the game recently and i was wondering if there is any sex scene already?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
With Aura? A reluctant handjob and reluctant slime mating is the farthest she goes. Another character has a threesome. None of these have a CG yet, they're text-based, though eventually they'll all get art. There are others, though the common themes are groping, submission and drugging.
Thanks Bro for the answer i also follow another game that has no sex scenes but i have patience

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
b) Helping out in the Bar. (like a quest) Perverts dropping spoons or forks to get a good look up her skirt or down her top. (or would rather have it hardcore like perverts, flip up skirt or pulling down top and all?) Again no lewdness or corruption, but can be very sexy
I can't recall whether I read this on here or on Patreon, but I think the bar job with harassment is actually coming, and that it will be repeatable. Would be nice to have it as a minigame a la Karryn's Prison or Third Crisis rather than scenes, but I'm looking forward to it regardless.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
For a moment I have thought I was reading the "High Pressure" tread.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I really love this game! It's even better now the arts have been redone with a sexier aura and the size reduced. Maybe lack a bit of art to my point of view but it's fine!
I was then wondering why there wasn't a few bad ends, like Aura giving in to becoming a maid when she is asked to lol. Sometime i'm a bit sad to have a gameover screen so fast with such a nice building up to her fall.

Also, i might be wrong, but looks like some mental changes are doing the opposite as expected. I made a few runs now and depending the order you make the changes some events do not trigger and sometime it's a bit weird. I mean in my first play i had only 3 compliments even if i make her change her hairs, her shoes and remove her glasses. On the second, doing it in the order a guide told me, i got 5 compliments. That seem a bit random as you are really forced to play only in one way, or maybe it's a bug?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I really love this game! It's even better now the arts have been redone with a sexier aura and the size reduced. Maybe lack a bit of art to my point of view but it's fine!
I was then wondering why there wasn't a few bad ends, like Aura giving in to becoming a maid when she is asked to lol. Sometime i'm a bit sad to have a gameover screen so fast with such a nice building up to her fall.

Also, i might be wrong, but looks like some mental changes are doing the opposite as expected. I made a few runs now and depending the order you make the changes some events do not trigger and sometime it's a bit weird. I mean in my first play i had only 3 compliments even if i make her change her hairs, her shoes and remove her glasses. On the second, doing it in the order a guide told me, i got 5 compliments. That seem a bit random as you are really forced to play only in one way, or maybe it's a bug?
Thanks! The compliments thing sounds weird, though I don't know when your first play through was. As of 0.10, doing all mental changes (in whatever permissble order) should give you 5 compliments.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
taking advantage that you're here I wanted to ask a question when there is any sex scene with aura will she be a virgin with blood? seems like a strange question but I like the virgin TAG and that's how I found the game

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
taking advantage that you're here I wanted to ask a question when there is any sex scene with aura will she be a virgin with blood? seems like a strange question but I like the virgin TAG and that's how I found the game
In RL, yeah. I'm not a 100% sure if the Isekai penetration scenes will have virginity loss as well, or if I will weasel my way of them to avoid needing to write virginity loss variations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CDM

FishFish322

May 27, 2021

I really hope some bad ends are implemented in the future.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
In RL, yeah. I'm not a 100% sure if the Isekai penetration scenes will have virginity loss as well, or if I will weasel my way of them to avoid needing to write virginity loss variations.
it reminded me of a Smash Bros character who is two girls in one I always wondered if one loses her virginity loss the other would also lose

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes